What's new

Afghan militant shell kills 7 from same family in Pakistan

Defense is very expensive and when time come, never pays! There is no recourse to lethargy apparent in Pakistani approach. Time calls for proactive approach. Do not let "few" dictate terms for many or most! Do not let propaganda turn regular Afghans against Pakistan! Because that will wash away all the sacrifices Pakistanis made over the years... now is not the time to let it go, it is time to take charge!!!

and Pakistani response????
why not the whole village/area was bombed from this shell came???
aman ki aasha ka tamasha

An Israeli general once said about the attacks on Palestinians that why do you bomb the Palestinians every now and again.
He replied by saying that they cut the grass.
To this he explained that when you now the lawn it's all lovely and smooth. But after a while when the grass and weeds grow again then it's time to mow the lawn again. And this cycle gets repeated every time the weeds and the grass grow again. The Jews like a tidy lawn.
Pakistan needs to mow the lawn it's the best way to get rid of the weeds

I agree percent. Unfortunately our pm is a pacifist
And because of his heritage he is unwilling to do anything. You can't blame the armed forces because they can't act without the PM's nodd. If they did act without the PM's nodd then the majority of Pakistanis would cry "martial law" and the military would need to remove the incumbent political leadership.
Now personally I think that would be a good idea. But the rest of the world wouldn't like it.
The politicians are trying to get the economy back on track and if the military act unilaterally then politically Pakistan would be isolated in the world . The economy would suffer even more and endia would have a field day.
But I think if PM sahib was not such a pacifist we can still get on with politics and still kick the sh*t out of the scum from over the border.
Well i think otherwise even with everything Armed forces do hold the power. And Unlike other countries Armed forces hold a major chunk of power in Pakistan in states activities be it directly or in directly.
As far this Raheel Shareef did just that without PMs Approval and Currently Imran needs much more army backing than the other way.
In Reality Afghanistan is the Door Way to keep its powers relevant.
Pakistan have the capabilities and resources to clean this area and put Pro Pakistani People in charge and create this as buffer zone otherwise it will only harm Pakistan.
Afghans do not like Pakistan anymore and thats a fact the more money you will throw in this pit will only be last and will be used against Pakistan.
For Afghans to realise they supporting Wrong country.
Pakistan needs to do few things
1 Send All Unregistered, non tax paying Afghans back in weeks rather than months and weeks.
2 Close All Trade routes.
3 Close all diplomatic channels.
4 Support Pro Pakistani Afghan state actors.

Build a fence and the cowards lob shells.

Drones are the next step against these terrorists.

It shocks me how simplistic some of the thinking on this forum is. I wish there were more people who actually understood strategy.

Relentlessly shelling these terrorists CANNOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING. The US has done it for over a decade and the Taliban in Afghanistan are stronger than ever. These footsoldiers are just tools/pawns (like clones coming out of a factory) playing into the hands of bigger powers. The only thing that works is to dissuade the handlers (i.e. foreign govts and their intel agencies) by raising the cost for them and introducing fear of consequences in their officers. This is the only thing that works, but it requires balls.

It shocks me how simplistic some of the thinking on this forum is. I wish there were more people who actually understood strategy.

Relentlessly shelling these terrorists CANNOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING. The US has done it for over a decade and the Taliban in Afghanistan are stronger than ever. These footsoldiers are just tools/pawns (like clones coming out of a factory) playing into the hands of bigger powers. The only thing that works is to dissuade the handlers (i.e. foreign govts and their intel agencies) by raising the cost for them and introducing fear of consequences in their officers. This is the only thing that works, but it requires balls.
Why do you assume I wish to solve anything? Does any nation that retaliates against a terrorist strike intend to align its action with some grand strategy for enduring and sustainable peace and prosperity? No. The intention is to create a simple cost-benefit paradigm.

Whoever wishes to lob a damn shell at Pakistani civilians should be aware of an immediate cost-benefit equation that they have entered into. After that is settled, further grand scheming towards peace etc is all well and good.

Don't worry Taliban Khan will send more free goodies to Afghanistan.

You sound like an Indian when you refer to the PM as "Taliban Khan"

Are you one of those morons who worship Imran Khan? You people are no different to Nawaz and Zaradri supporters who worship their corrupt masters.

PTM and pashtun loyalists with blame this on Pakistan army.
Imran Khan will award Afghan refugees Pakistani citizenship.
Army will ignore the miscreants because afghan bhai bhai.

Keep Karachi-based MQM-ANP hate out of this thread. We don't have time for this Muhajir vs Pukhtoon nonsense.

Don't worry Taliban Khan will send more free goodies to Afghanistan.

Tone down the religious-ethnic bigotry please, you have been very vicious lately.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom