What's new

Afghan,Pak forces clash on Durand Line

Lol, their idiocy is so bad it hurts just watching their efforts.
This guy has been “busted” more times than Riley Reid (p0rnstar);

The irony is that he’s wearing FC Balochistan camo , old (phased out) army cap... and has been busted yet again in FATA,KPK etc where FC 2 isn’t even deployed;

22AB4BD2-2B6A-41AC-A9C9-65B00D654844.png
379DB0DD-FB4E-44FD-82DA-6A43B19F1F81.png

This guy has been “busted” more times than Riley Reid (p0rnstar);

The irony is that he’s wearing FC Balochistan camo , old (phased out) army cap... and has been busted yet again in FATA,KPK etc where FC 2 isn’t even deployed;

View attachment 468417 View attachment 468418

I don't understand where their priorities are, I seriously do not. ISIS just slaughtered close to 100 people and they're busy doing this.....

in light of the article,pic seems legit

Daz4AghU0AEVjcc.jpg
So few guys standing on 2 flags and sand bags behind is proof of capture of. A Pak post?? r u really that stupid or pretending to b one ;)
As for the other pic of captured soldier as it was explained by @DESERT FIGHTER the same afg actor pics have been shown to be captured by afg claiming to be Pak soldier at two different events check above comments
it was said by us that they abducted a few fc personal while working on fence at border and were returned after we initiated shelling onto Afg side
within 48 hrs

Last edited:
It is time the majority should rule in Afghanistan
Majority or minority... new generation of Afghanistan is raised by enemies of Pakistan.
This is typical strategy from cold war, known as ideological subversion. It's a slow process of 15-20 years and you have a nation which think totally 180 degree.

At the moment, Pakistan need to review its cards in hand and use them wisely, but i have little hope.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom