What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan fear deportation.

I don't agree with you, and with your Syrian example of prostitution centres. In Syrian camps a wealthy Arab go and marry Syrian women if they find a beautiful one, its not prostitution, those women agree to marry those arabs for their own good for the time being. Those Afghans in Pakistan maybe involved in minor crimes, like drugs and theft its agreeable.

Both contract marriages and prostitution is in reality exploitation. Same wine in a different bottle doesn't change the taste.

Well jazbati hona wont solve anything, we should accept reality. Asli dunia mein yeh brother shrother sirf drama he reh jata hai.

Pakistan cannot even provide jobs/food and other basic things to its own people, how the hell can we help them? Are we that rich?

Apnay ap ko bacha lo ya un ko. Apnay pakistanio ko khana aur jobs do ya inko. If an Afghan takes a job that a Pakistani deserved? Us Pakistani ka haq kahan gaya?

But yes, if Pakistan was a rich country then we should have helped them.

Pakistan ne Afghaniyo ko kidher Jobs dee hay? Tasveer Ke Dosray Rukh Ko Bhi Deka Karo Bhai... Do you even know how much is us Pakistanis making out of Afghan trade? People have literally become millionaires.

They have overstayed their welcome, time for them to go home. They have contributed to rise in crime, kidnapping, drugs, weapons and prostitution. Majority of crime in major cities across Pakistan finds its roots in Afghan Bastis. We uprooted the Afghan Basti in Lahore and sent them packing back to their home, GUESS WHAT? Crime fell and that by a huge margin.

I believe the displaced people from FATA are resulting and creating the same situation all across the country. i.e. crimes, prostitution etc what do you suggest we should do about them as well?

Pakistan ne Afghaniyo ko kidher Jobs dee hay? Tasveer Ke Dosray Rukh Ko Bhi Deka Karo Bhai... Do you even know how much is us Pakistanis making out of Afghan trade? People have literally become millionaires.

So you mean not a single Afghani has a job here?

Trade and refugees?

My sweetheart, crime (target killings in Karachi), kidnapping for ransom, drugs, weapons (adamkhel dara, 1000 guns produced by hand everyday on the streets) and specially prostitution is Pakistani phenomenon. There are too many Pakistani **** sites online of Pakistani brothels. You cannot find one Afghan **** website on google. Don't relate us to prostitution, its never our habit or cultural value and the whole world knows it very well.

You are the Poster Child for the Phrase " IGNORANCE IS BLISS ".

I would like to invite you to Islamabad to introduce you to the Afghan PROSTITUTES from your country.

Please visit Islamabad or Peshawar and see for yourself.

My sweetheart, crime (target killings in Karachi), kidnapping for ransom, drugs, weapons (adamkhel dara, 1000 guns produced by hand everyday on the streets) and specially prostitution is Pakistani phenomenon. There are too many Pakistani **** sites online of Pakistani brothels. You cannot find one Afghan **** website on google. Don't relate us to prostitution, its never our habit or cultural value and the whole world knows it very well.

Dont be so sentimental and over. I live in Peshawar and here the prostitution was brought by Afghans specially gilamjums.

These Afghan women are biggest earning soruce and interestingly these gilamjumi are living in gthe most posh locality HAYATABAD.

earlier KP was NOT having this menace but now we specially in Peshawar can easily pointout the addas and mobile sex workers from Afghanistan.

Another area is Sethi town please go there and check out.

Other fall outs are wrgt to jobs and economy. Still we are bearing with you guys so dont try to be extra smart.

Its our land, and we should decide what to do with the people living on our land as refugees. If GOP decides to kick out all Afghans then so be it, they have already over lived their time in Pakistan and there is an end to everything. They should and must go back to their home one day. The sooner that day will come, the better it will be for Pakistan.

Anyway on the topic:

Afghanistanis do not want to go back for the timebeing as there the situation is worst for them.

They always fear deportation. The UN foode and repartriation programmes are there BUT these refugees get all the benefit cross over there and come back again.

You are sitting in US, pathological liar. You know well you are lying or you are an ignorant. Your grandma was one of the famous prostitutes of Lahore, pervert.

Listen dude. There was no reason for you to insult this gentleman.

Regarding prostitutes, they are in every country, and every race.

I don't want to say anything, but yes there are prostitutes from your country in Pakistan as well.

Whether you want to accept it or not, is entirely up to you.

Dont be so sentimental and over. I live in Peshawar and here the prostitution was brought by Afghans specially gilamjums.

These Afghan women are biggest earning soruce and interestingly these gilamjumi are living in gthe most posh locality HAYATABAD.

earlier KP was NOT having this menace but now we specially in Peshawar can easily pointout the addas and mobile sex workers from Afghanistan.

Other fall outs are wrgt to jobs and economy. Still we are bearing with you guys so dont try to be extra smart.

How shameful claim. I have to admire your defaming skills. Prove it where is your prove, any link, documentary or picture??? I totally and confidently deny this nasty wrong claim. I know these people very well. Only some warlords and groups like Taliban do bacha bazi culture for fun, I don't deny it. its too gross.

I believe the displaced people from FATA are resulting and creating the same situation all across the country. i.e. crimes, prostitution etc what do you suggest we should do about them as well?

Simple

Ship them home because they have overstayed their welcome. You live in Peshawar, you should know of the menace the Afghans have created in your city. Almost every child kidnapped for money is done by these Afghan Gangs, the Afghan Basti in Peshawar is a breeding ground for crime.

How shameful claim. I have to admire your defaming skills. Prove it where is your prove, any link, documentary or picture??? I totally and confidently deny this nasty wrong claim. I know these people very well. Only some warlords and groups like Taliban do bacha bazi culture for fun, I don't deny it. its too gross.

You want us to post a link, documentary and a picture of these rings? Maybe your too young, but these people don't really let you take pictures off themselves. As far as defaming is concerned, your more than welcome to go around major cities across Pakistan and you will get your answer. Peshawar is littered with Afghan Prostitutes everywhere, from low end to high end.

You pointed out rightly...Very rightly said...Most of these people are very shameless...Thousands of story to tell but for time being will let go ...:partay:

My sweetheart, crime (target killings in Karachi), kidnapping for ransom, drugs, weapons (adamkhel dara, 1000 guns produced by hand everyday on the streets) is Pakistani phenomenon. There are too many Pakistani **** sites online of Pakistani brothels. You cannot find one Afghan **** website on google. Don't relate us to prostitution, its never our habit or cultural value and the whole world knows it very well.

do you want me to locate illegal afghan settlements in karachi full of drug lords, weapons, RPGs and what not?

my dear the destruction of karachi begins with afghanis coming to karachi

it will be right thing to deport all afghanis from pakistanis, your manace and crimes aside, you are a burden in our economy please be dependent on some one else

Back
Top Bottom