What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan fear deportation.

You mean

k3qfxy.jpg

is it she or he in dupatta?

My sweetheart, crime (target killings in Karachi), kidnapping for ransom, drugs, weapons (adamkhel dara, 1000 guns produced by hand everyday on the streets) is Pakistani phenomenon. There are too many Pakistani **** sites online of Pakistani brothels. You cannot find one Afghan **** website on google. Don't relate us to prostitution, its never our habit or cultural value and the whole world knows it very well.

The so called Pakistani sites are fake and even a moron can see their servers which are hosted in "another country" as for afghan websites... and etc... why dont you google tht? and see the results?i dont want to look like a low life for posting the links.... but your are very welcome.

My sweetheart, crime (target killings in Karachi), kidnapping for ransom, drugs, weapons (adamkhel dara, 1000 guns produced by hand everyday on the streets) is Pakistani phenomenon. There are too many Pakistani **** sites online of Pakistani brothels. You cannot find one Afghan **** website on google. Don't relate us to prostitution, its never our habit or cultural value and the whole world knows it very well.
Yeah Yeah We know it ....Seriously THINK AGAIN>>>>>> Bacha bazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kabul Brothels Continue to Service NATO - Kabul Press | Afghanistan Press |
NATO's "Comfort Girls" - Prostitution In The Name of Peace
Kabul cat houses are no secret - Threat Matrix
Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan - USATODAY.com
you people are real ungreatful people....just leave our country

Dont be so sentimental and over. I live in Peshawar and here the prostitution was brought by Afghans specially gilamjums.

These Afghan women are biggest earning soruce and interestingly these gilamjumi are living in gthe most posh locality HAYATABAD.

earlier KP was NOT having this menace but now we specially in Peshawar can easily pointout the addas and mobile sex workers from Afghanistan.

Another area is Sethi town please go there and check out.

Other fall outs are wrgt to jobs and economy. Still we are bearing with you guys so dont try to be extra smart.

But those ghilamjams are farsiwans. When we speak of Afghan mohajirs we mean ethnic pashtuns with very poor socio-economic conditions. The kabalian of hayatabad are quite rich and can not be compared with poor but hard working pashtun refugees of Afghanistan. I have yet to hear about prostituation culture among pakhtun refugees.

But i wont deny it that some of Afghan refugees are involved in crimes especially in cities. Their attitude is "paraya country hey, jo karo pochnay wala koi nahi"....in rural and tribal areas they are kept under check by locals and they behave but in cities there is no such control and some of them do take the paths of crimes to make quick and easy money...these are signs of muflisi and displacement and islam has warned us about dangers of muflisi , when you become muflis refugee, pride, principles and honour become meaningless.
I have to say Afghan refugees are doing well as very small portion of them are involved in crimes and illegal activities despite of the fact that they live in worst possible living conditions...yet most of them prefer to earn through hard work rather than begging.

The IDPs of FATA would meet the fate of Afghan refugees soon...after a decade you will find their kids begging or collecting garbage on your streets....just check out the newspapers of 80s, pakistani media was praising ghairat and pride of afghan refugees...that not single one of them is begging....
But they were humans after all, so are IDPs.

I don't agree with you, and with your Syrian example of prostitution centres. In Syrian camps a wealthy Arab go and marry Syrian women if they find a beautiful one, its not prostitution, those women agree to marry those arabs for their own good for the time being. Those Afghans in Pakistan maybe involved in minor crimes, like drugs and theft its agreeable.

I concour you haven't read how your Afghan forces are involved in bachaa baazi?

Besharam ensan jout bolne me sharam nahi ati hea tum ko. The whole Google and history gawah of your prostitution habits and the purity and high values of Afghan people. I am proud of my people, you cannot find one picture or one video of Afghans committing unethical behavior. But internet is full of Pakistani prostitution and there are thousands of legal and illegal brothels throughout Pakistan. STDs in Pakistan is sky high. These are the reasons in our backward country you are seen as inferior morally. Even your nuclear arsenal and innovations cannot win you a little respect because of your prostitution problems.

Don't accuse without prove, the whole evidence is against you. Because you know this is the rudest insult against us and we don't like it, you say it on purpose to cause hurt.

Last month, western media reported a long report on how proud afghanistani security forces indulge in bachaa baazi, raping innocent children

Besharam ensan jout bolne me sharam nahi ati hea tum ko. The whole Google and history gawah of your prostitution habits and the purity and high values of Afghan people. I am proud of my people, you cannot find one picture or one video of Afghans committing unethical behavior. But internet is full of Pakistani prostitution and there are thousands of legal and illegal brothels throughout Pakistan. STDs in Pakistan is sky high. These are the reasons in our backward country you are seen as inferior morally. Even your nuclear arsenal and innovations cannot win you a little respect because of your prostitution problems.

Don't accuse without prove, the whole evidence is against you. Because you know this is the rudest insult against us and we don't like it, you say it on purpose to cause hurt.

Afghan rural society is highly conservative so no trace of prostitution there but in urban centres like kabul there are surely prostitutes, of farsiwan origin...but it is also a fact that there is no openely operating brothels and bazars like hera mundi in Afghanistan.
Also extra-marital sex cases are very low in Afghan society.....because of the extremely conservative nature of Afghan society, consequences of such acts, honour killings etc.... Perhaps the side effect of such strictness has resulted into bacha bazi, mullahs dont scare people that it is sin of Qoum e lot, they are only focusing on women and her shar...

Bacha bazi was phenomena of central asia, russians banned it. Large scale migration of tajiks and uzbeks into Afghanistan after russian occupation in 1800s, also brought bacha bazi culture with them. Read the various accounts of european travelers, they no where mention bacha bazi among pakhtuns but they specially mention it regarding Central asia....from north it also spreads to pakhtun areas of afghanistan and to trade centre like bannu....now in Pakistan we are known for such sin and jokes are made about us even though it is not that much prevalent in pakhtun areas as it is among tajiks.
@mafiya, @SHAMK9

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghan rural society is highly conservative so no trace of prostitution there but in urban centres like kabul there are surely prostitutes, of farsiwan origin...but it is also a fact that there is no openely operating brothels and bazars like hera mundi in Afghanistan.
Also extra-marital sex cases are very low in Afghan society.....because of the extremely conservative nature of Afghan society, consequences of such acts, honour killings etc.... Perhaps the side effect of such strictness has resulted into bacha bazi, mullahs dont scare people that it is sin of Qoum e lot, they are only focusing on women and her shar...

Bacha bazi was phenomena of central asia, russians banned it. Large scale migration of tajiks and uzbeks into Afghanistan after russian occupation in 1800s, also brought bacha bazi culture with them. Read the various accounts of european travelers, they no where mention bacha bazi among pakhtuns but they specially mention it regarding Central asia....from north it also spreads to pakhtun areas of afghanistan and to trade centre like bannu....now in Pakistan we are known for such sin and jokes are made about us even though it is not that much prevalent in pakhtun areas as it is among tajiks.
@mafiya, @SHAMK9
That's why I keep saying, throw out the trash before it spreads :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at the end of the day one needs a heart of stone to make such decisions.

Afghanis should be allowed to stay as long as they like, No one should force deport them, they are the same people as we are, they are our brothers.

Back
Top Bottom