What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan wait for reforms

Time has already told you that get rid of your ungrateful nature, it is you guys who need to learn.

Good Luck with that, i've got nothing against Afghanistan, it is like a young brother country of Pakistan but some ungrateful people...i just can't tolerate them when they spread venom & talk as if they are SUPA PAWA. Hope peace return to Afghanistan & Afghans live like a peaceful brothers & neighbor of Pakistan.

P.S If you don't mind i wanna ask you one offtopic question, many people in Pakistan keep their father's name after their name. Now in your case you've your name as @Afghan-India...i'm curious from last few days that whats cooking there. Note that this is not meant for offense or insults...just ask out of curiosity...if you didn't like this question i'll delete it.

Afghan-India is my PDF name not my real, just like yours is American Pakistani, but why it is that way, is due to that my grandfather from my mothers side was Indian whom lived in Kabul.
Peace is the best solution for both countries and the region.
The people of Afghanistan are not ungrateful, but it is your countrymen and your idea of that Afghanistan is your little brother and you should have a political influence, that have derailed our friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan per capita income of Pakistan is actually higher than reports, due to billions of remittance money that is sent back to Pakistan by Pakistanis living abroad. In July alone overseas Pakistan sent $7 billion back to their families. You have no idea of the typical income and revenue Pakistani families have.

Remittances grow 12.5% – The Express Tribune

As for Afghans they make naan and work in tandooris throughout Pakistan.

That was a self defeating argument.
you said that Pakistanis send $7 billion back home, and then you say that afghanistan make their food through Pakistan.
if you look at it in a larger perspective, then pakistanis are also making their food troughout other countries.
Which mean that we are in a similar situation.
btw, the afghan economy is also getting money from Afghan living abroad.

Afghan-India is my PDF name not my real, just like yours is American Pakistani, but why it is that way, is due to that my grandfather from my mothers side was Indian whom lived in Kabul.
The people of Afghanistan are not ungrateful, but it is your countrymen and your idea of that Afghanistan is your little brother and you should have a political influence, that have derailed our friendship.

Pakistan people had nothing against Afghanistan it was your leaders who bow to india & create hurdles against Pakistan in international arena, remember your voting against Pakistan's entry in UN & then war of 50's. Even in 80's Pakistan supported Afghanistan against mighty Soviet Union & welcome Afghans with open arms.

Pakistan don't want to have political influence in Afghanistan but if Afghans let Pakistan's enemies like india into Afghanistan & let them create troubles for Pakistan then Pakistan have a right to fight against those RAW sponsored terrorists. Remember india is just there to take advantage of misunderstandings between Pakistan & Afghanistan, Pakistan is your neighbor & brother country which will always want peace in Afghanistan because it shares huge border with Afghanistan. Afghanistan & Pakistan should co-operate with each other & don't let countries like india take advantage of their misunderstandings.

I will say abolish all visa travel work and residentail restriction btwn pakistan and afghanistan but only for Pashto Speakers while the rest of Afghanis should be barred and banned from pakistan and anyone caught trespassing should be Hanged with a thin rope And the same goes for pakistanis in afghanistan only pashto speakers should be allowed

Pakistan people had nothing against Afghanistan it was your leaders who bow to india & create hurdles against Pakistan in international arena, remember your voting against Pakistan's entry in UN & then war of 50's. Even in 80's Pakistan supported Afghanistan against mighty Soviet Union & welcome Afghans with open arms.

Pakistan don't want to have political influence in Afghanistan but if Afghans let Pakistan's enemies like india into Afghanistan & let them create troubles for Pakistan then Pakistan have a right to fight against those RAW sponsored terrorists. Remember india is just there to take advantage of misunderstandings between Pakistan & Afghanistan, Pakistan is your neighbor & brother country which will always want peace in Afghanistan because it shares huge border with Afghanistan. Afghanistan & Pakistan should co-operate with each other & don't let countries like india take advantage of their misunderstandings.
I think the time when India was a enemy of Pakistan has passed.
A new era for the region have begun, and whe should not miss the chance this time.

I will say abolish all visa travel work and residentail restriction btwn pakistan and afghanistan but only for Pashto Speakers while the rest of Afghanis should be barred and banned from pakistan and anyone caught trespassing should be Hanged with a thin rope And the same goes for pakistanis in afghanistan only pashto speakers should be allowed

That is racism, dude :undecided:

That was a self defeating argument.
you said that Pakistanis send $7 billion back home, and then you say that afghanistan make their food through Pakistan.
if you look at it in a larger perspective, then pakistanis are also making their food troughout other countries.
Which mean that we are in a similar situation.
btw, the afghan economy is also getting money from Afghan living abroad.

Most Pakistanis abroad are professionals like Software Developers, Engineers, Surgeons, Doctors, etc

It is not surprising that the U.S., U.K. and now the Middle East have become the biggest importers of Pakistani doctors, Abbas noted, “with the latter [Gulf states] now even recognizing Pakistani doctors without any further examinations
Pakistan, Already Suffering From Doctor Shortage, Losing Physicians To 'Greener' Pastures In Middle East

Sorry but Afghanistan is little use to Paoistan other than its location...
i mean seriously. its just a rocky desert.

Pakistanis wanna contol your nation because of your location and minerals.
And you cant do anything as Pakistan is +10x stronger than you.

I think the time when India was a enemy of Pakistan has passed.
A new era for the region have begun, and whe should not miss the chance this time.

It has not passed yet & it won't pass until the indian occupation & terrorism continues in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

It is Pakistan & Afghanistan who should co-operate with each other & kick the enemies of their countries from each others soil, it is in the interest of both countries because both are neighbor, you can doubt other countries intentions but not the neighbor's because if one country is destabilize the other one is bound to be destabilized as a neighbor.

Paoistan must be a really nice country.
And because of people like you, we are close allied with a country which is 20x stronger than you.
do you know who?

It has not passed yet & it won't pass until the indian occupation & terrorism continues in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

It is Pakistan & Afghanistan who should co-operate with each other & kick the enemies of their countries from each others soil, it is in the interest of both countries because both are neighbor, you can doubt other countries intentions but not the neighbor's because if one country is destabilize the other one is bound to be destabilized as a neighbor.

Time will tell us, if we can live like friend peaceful and joyful days lay ahead of us, if we can't both will suffer.

You can't do math, you can calculate, that's the difference.
Hundred billion, hahah the whole Pakistani economy is only worth $150 billion.

WRONG! Pakistan's 2012 GDP was USD$231 Billion+. If you want to make things up, at least make it more believable. Pakistan's population is over 180 billion, it makes little to no sense that it's economy would be as low as USD$150 billion dollars.

and why do you believe that all afghans wants to hurt Pakistan?

I don't, most of them aren't doing it intentionally, but it costs billions of dollars to host millions of refugees. So your little figure of $133 million doesn't make sense in the short and long term, because Pakistan is spending more than it's receiving.

You guys are having a hard time controlling TTP and you want to control Afghanistan. Pakistan is not Russia who can subjugate several powerful nations altogether at once.

Afghanistans and Pakistans GDP per capita is almost the same, which means after all those years you have had to improve it while Afghanistan was burning, you didn't therefore Pakistan is a failed state.

Again, WRONG! Pakistan's GDP in 2011-2012 was 1,182 per capita according to the UN, comparing the same year for Afghanistan, it was 586 per capita, no comparison.

United Nations Statistics Division - National Accounts

Also, you have a very skewed idea of what a failed state is. Learn the definition and requirements in order to be qualified as a failed state.

Again, if you're going to lie, make the lie believable.

You guys are having a hard time controlling TTP and you want to control Afghanistan. Pakistan is not Russia who can subjugate several powerful nations altogether at once.

Nation states and none state actors are two different things, learn the difference.

Again, WRONG! Pakistan's GDP in 2011-2012 was 1,182 per capita according to the UN, comparing the same year for Afghanistan, it was 586 per capita, no comparison.

United Nations Statistics Division - National Accounts

Also, you have a very skewed idea of what a failed state is. Learn the definition and requirements in order to be qualified as a failed state.

Again, if you're going to lie, make the lie believable.

Nation states and none state actors are two different things, learn the difference.

Russia pretty much subjected non-state actors to total destruction by use of MVD,FSB,VDV and Alpha special forces.

Give them citizenship and get it over with.
Why ? What Afg has given to Pakistan Only worse thats the problem with Pakistan we Think since every one is Muslim their problem is ours Yes But we can apply this situation only when you dont have mess in your own home, These people can only back stab you em not talking about cz i had read this in some book its my personal experience the Afg specly who were raised in Pakistan hate Pakistan,And after watching the current situation in which Pakistan is the best option is we had played the role of big brother for too long, more then 5 million Afg lives in Pakistan which are not Citizen of Pakistan should be thrown out of Pakistan immediately you talk alot about the money we can send on schools etc just think of benefits , crime rate terrorism will go down in a second and we can save alot money instead of wasting on these thugs and can spent on other projects

Back
Top Bottom