What's new

Afghan soldier kills two NATO troops at protest

Why are we even bothering with the Indian troll brigade? This is not about the Taliban, OBL or 9/11, although the Indian trolls will drag everything under the sun to excuse the actions of these NATO animals.

This was a deliberate provocation by a bunch of racist thugs hiding behind NATO firepower.

And then they will blame ISI and Haqqanis and Mullah Omar for the mess they are in right now.

time and again they have done such things and they want the world to forget that.

NATO is not there to conquer Afghanistan. They went there to avenge 9/11 and they did, They killed OBL, they shoot into his head. NATO is planning to give control to Afghan ANA. by next 2 years NATO will leave Afgan and ANA will take charge of Afghanistan. But we (world except Taliban friendly nation) need to take care that taliban should not come back to power.

Bull **** crap ! If NATO wanted to just avenge 9/11 and overthrow Taliban , they would have just done a Decapitation strike / bombing and moved on ! ... Dont tell me you are one of those million naive people who think US spent trillions just to kill a man called OBL and overthrow Taliban ... First atleast try to control Kabul and then think about the rest of the country ... Those Taliban still control 70% of the country and NATO has failed to achieve any of the objectives ... ANA are corrupt and disorderly as usual ( there are just too many reports to prove this ) this is coming from their foreign trainers even though it doesn't take a genius long to figure out , how a army of illiterates would behave ...

and this we ( you and your world ) are playing in the hands of Taliban just by doing these activities ... Make sure you dont have to fight ANA next !

The American people are sick and tire of wars too. We also sick and tire of our so called righteous government by putting our lives and resources into where we are not welcome.

I blame our sleazy politicians and self interest groups for destroying our democracies. I also blame them destroying the lives of other countries, especially in the Middle East.

There are no justices at all.

^^^ This guy is a Chinese-American . Just sayin .

Anyways about this incident , i think it is time america leaves Afghanistan but unfortunately that can happen only after ANA is strong enough otherwise there is a real chance of the Taliban taking over . Something no civilised country in the world wants including mosy civilised Muslim countries.

Real catch 22 situation for USA .

I dont see anything wrong with that ... Atleast he's condemning the wrong acts of his Govt unlike some Indians who are hell bent on justifying this heinous and dirty act and being more American than the Americans themselves ...

I don't remember any Indian supporting any heinous American acts . Stop Bsing . But I will not support an act of this sort just for the sake of coming out looking as anti america and hence look cool as it is in your society .

one wonders how would you react if the same Americans would have urinated over some idols and destroyed them? thee was a lot more crying when the Taliban did the same to Buddha statues? Indians were on the forefront over that sacrilege ...NO?
Actually no. There might be some protests at the desecration. It will die off in a couple of hours at the most. None of that will ever lead to a call to or killing human beings enmasse, like Islamic Fundamentalists do
GoI simply lodged a protest with the authorities after the Bamiyan statues were blasted by the fundamentalist idiots. How is that you people support desecration of symbols of others' faiths but call for killing humans when someone else does it to yours? I wonder what is the clause in the Religion of Peace which calls for that?
time and again the occupation forces in Afghanistan have proven that they despise the people and the place. urinating over corpses. deliberately killing civilians and collecting their body parts as trophies. buring Quran. attacking funerals. raiding homes and dishonouring the women, and running a torture camp in Badgram airbase and bringing shame to very name of human rights and civilised world.
You are equating stray incidents by NATO troops (who got punished for those foolish acts, FYI) to the norm which Afghan people are used to - the savagery displayed by the Taliban and their own belonging to different sects or tribes. Who are you kidding?
first step is to stop disrespecting the religion of the Afghan people because such actions only help the Taliban cause and strengthen their propaganda.
When those people cannot even respect themselves, why should you want others to respect them? Respect can never be demanded. It is to be earned.

Good to know, Afghans brothers already know US is the real enemy, please stop attacking Pakistan from now on.

(March 2011)

They had the real purpose to do this to anger Afghans and demand them to obey US's order.....so on.....Chess Smiley representing the attitudes of US and America, the world see it clearly.

I don't remember any Indian supporting any heinous American acts . Stop Bsing . But I will not support an act of this sort just for the sake of coming out looking as anti america and hence look cool as it is in your society .

Nick - no one is asking you take sides and "look cool" - just want common sense to prevail. By no means am i suggesting its good that 2 Nato troops have lost their lives but what i will say is after 10 years you would think the least these morons would have done is to learn about the local religion and culture and not to disrespect ANYONES beliefs. I think for them in the last few months to have been caught torturing, pissing on the dead, and now this - do they honestly think they will gain friends? They are racist bastards - and im sorry i would say the same if they disrespected ANY citizens - be it Hindu, Muslim or Judism.

Looks like this is becoming a pretty common occurrence. Anyone check the number of American soldiers murdered by Afghan soldiers in total?

Nick - no one is asking you take sides and "look cool" - just want common sense to prevail. By no means am i suggesting its good that 2 Nato troops have lost their lives but what i will say is after 10 years you would think the least these morons would have done is to learn about the local religion and culture and not to disrespect ANYONES beliefs. I think for them in the last few months to have been caught torturing, pissing on the dead, and now this - do they honestly think they will gain friends? They are racist bastards - and im sorry i would say the same if they disrespected ANY citizens - be it Hindu, Muslim or Judism.

you are absolutely correct . I agree with you , that is why i condemned the koran burning that happened in Afghanistan and even said that the Americans are not going to win this war without winning hearts and minds . I stated this in another thread .

I was responding to the Pakistani who said Indians supports henious American acts which is not true .

Looks Like an Arab Spring in Afghanistan. How long will U.S. occupy Afghanistan?

ALeqM5i0MnWUImCHf0P_PMKXos_32ohCqQ

Afghans display an effigy of the US President Barack Obama during anti-US protest over burning of Qurans at a military bass in Afghanistan, in Ghani Khail, east of Kabul Friday, Feb. 24,2012. (AP Photo/Rahmat Gul)

ALeqM5gMUJbzJNS1Tudk2YUg-7wq2YVMng

Protesters vandalize a police truck during an anti-US demonstration over burning of Qurans at a US military base in Afghanistan, in Herat, Friday, Feb. 24, 2012. (AP Photo/Hoshang Hashimi)

ALeqM5iHjm-3P8Qi-Uobup81pFiWMFXlTg

Afghans shout slogans during anti-US protest over burning of Qurans at a military bass in Afghanistan, in Ghani Khail, east of Kabul Friday, Feb. 24,2012. (AP Photo/Rahmat Gul)

AFGHAN+FEB+22++2012+DTN+NEWS+4.jpg

U.S. soldiers did the same 2 years ago, but finally Afghans woke up today.

afghanistan-protest-2009-10-25-6-10-40.jpg

University students shout anti-U.S, NATO and Afghan government slogans during a demonstration in front of the Afghan Parliament in Kabul, Afghanistan on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009. Hundreds of Afghans shouted anti-US, NATO and Afghan government slogans and burned effigy of the President Barack Obama during a rally to protest a rumor that U.S. forces had bombed a mosque and burned a copy of the Muslim holy book, the Quran, in nearby Wardak province in mid-October. (AP Photo/Musadeq Sadeq)

Afghan Quran protests enter 5th day

KABUL, Afghanistan—Protesters in eastern Afghanistan threw rocks at police and tried to storm the governor's house in Laghman province on Saturday, kicking off a fifth day of riots sparked by the burning of Qurans at a U.S. base, officials said.

At least 25 people have been killed and hundreds wounded since Tuesday, when it first emerged that Qurans and religious materials had been thrown into a fire pit used to burn garbage at Bagram Air Field, a large U.S. base north of Kabul. President Barack Obama and other U.S. officials apologized and said it was a terrible mistake, but the incident has sent thousands to the streets in this deeply religious country.

Hundreds of demonstrators staged peaceful protests in Nangarhar, Logar and Paktia provinces, but the one in Laghman turned violent.

Provincial police chief Abdul Rahman Sarjang said about 1,000 protesters threw stones at Afghan security forces, smashed windows of government buildings and tried to attack the nearby governor's house. He said three policemen, two intelligence officers and three civilians were injured in the melee.

Sarjang said there were gunmen among the protesters, but the police did not fire their weapons into the crowd or into the air because they did not want to further incite the mob.

Afghan Quran protests enter 5th day - Boston.com

now tell me who is to blame to hate american more

I dont see extremist burning the Bible if though they hate the western countries

and Americans should be taught about values and make sure they are bought up in right way

stop recruiting crazy people in the army marine

but at least we accept this that USA MILITARY FORCES are NOT PROFESSIONAL FORCE BUT RAMBO KIND OF FORCES
THEY HAVE THE BEST TECHNOLOGY AND SUPERIORITY

BUT NOT TRUE HEART SOLIDERS

Back
Top Bottom