What's new

Afghan Soldier Kills Two US-led Soldiers Over Insulting Women

You see this as being proof that it didn't happen but I see it as a massive white-washing of responsibility from those Spaniards.

USA, Europe, all the same. No responsibility, just killing. They shot protestors, and it was in self defense. A chinese police talks to a man, they call it "torturous interrogation".

Human rights for all except afghans and anyone else that doesn't bow down to USA.

US or ISAF -- same difference
Big difference. A TT member would know, I assumed. Alas.
It said US-LED means some other NATO/ISAF led by US .

Now its unfolding why the outrage. There is some truth in this news about insulting women by these foreign invaders otherwise US/NATO kills a local policeman or a local policeman kills these soldiers, villagers hardly show such anger.

See the pictures they are throwing big stones on these soldiers

I would like to see sources which claim that US-led soldiers tried to remove a woman's veil. I tried to find the some posts in that idiotic blog, but couldnt!

The area in which this incident occurred was under ISAF-Spanish control. How did US come into this picture?

Your pathetic blind hatred of all things US shows, and how!

A media report says that an Afghan soldier killed two US-led soldiers in a shoot-out when they tried to remove an Afghan woman's veil by force.

What media report? Point us to one credible source please! Or stop posting unsubstantiated claims. Its pure Garbage, the blog you post from.

I would like to see sources which claim that US-led soldiers tried to remove a woman's veil. I tried to find the some posts in that idiotic blog, but couldnt!

The area in which this incident occurred was under ISAF-Spanish control. How did US come into this picture?

Your pathetic blind hatred of all things US shows, and how!

I will say the headline may be having US unnecessarily but on ground its a reality that everyone know that its US-led war.

So the US-led word is coming in that context.

As far as the mentioning of insult to women which led to this shoot out i believe there is some Truth.

Please do check US foreign policy section. They have posted the same news but without any mentioning of this incident BUT The Afghan protesters throwing stones on these foreign troops say it all.

Indeed its more than simple shooting

I will say the headline may be having US unnecessarily but on ground its a reality that everyone know that its US-led war.

So the US-led word is coming in that context.

As far as the mentioning of insult to women which led to this shoot out i believe there is some Truth.

Please do check US foreign policy section. They have posted the same news but without any mentioning of this incident BUT The Afghan protesters throwing stones on these foreign troops say it all.

Indeed its more than simple shooting

We are discussing a garbage article. It is a moot point that US led the invasion into Afghanistan. That issue, ATM, is irrelevant!

This article smacks of unethical journalism, there is no known credible source which supports this piece of news and this idiotic blog. And people here are getting carried away by a false piece of news.

Dont you people ever exercise maturity and discretion? Before jumping to conclusions, cant you verify information?

C'mon Janaji, journos can sway public opinion by things they write, and yet when some idiot posts such utter garbage on blogs, people tend to react - in a wrong way. As it is, Pakistani society and Muslim community in general is already troubled and misled enough. What other depths of despair do you want people to explore?

Back
Top Bottom