What's new

Afghanistan Bans Transit Trade Vehicles From Pakistan Carrying Goods To Central Asian States

Jaga Badmash

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
5273388849_b1fb5cf170_z_d.jpg

PESHAWAR, 10 September: The Afghan government has banned entry of Pakistani transit trade vehicles carrying goods to the Central Asian countries.

A statement of the Afghan Presidential Palace said the Pakistani goods trucks will not be allowed to use Afghan route. BBC reported that Afghan President Ashraf Ghani took the decision after Pakistan banned entry of Afghan trucks carrying dry fruit to India through Wagha border.

Spokesman for Afghan Presidential Palace Shah Hussain told a foreign news agency that the Pakistan government did not allow the trucks carrying dry fruit to India to cross Chaman border due to which the Afghan government suffered great losses. He said the Afghan government has also banned entry of Pakistani transit trucks carrying goods to Central Asian countries and the Pakistani security officials at the border have been informed about this ban.

http://www.radiotnn.com/afghanistan...istan-carrying-goods-to-central-asian-states/

@Imran Khan @Zibago @django @PaklovesTurkiye @The Sandman

Good. We dont need to trade via Afghanistan. Infact we should ban or made things so hard for any good coming in and out from Pakistan to Afghanistan. Their economy will not able to survive Pakistan response for much longer.

Pakistan should access Central Asia via Iran or China.

Good. Although this will seriously take the relations between the two nations to a whole new low, such a ban will help pakistan place double effort on the Chinese path to central asia and look towards new routes that will be go through allied nations that won't act like this.

As for Chaman. You people burnt our flag in front of the gate, in front of Pakistanis as well as FC, which is a feat not one India has ever done. If you didn't expect a reaction then you are crazy and the reason such a loss incurred was bcz you failed to apologize earlier. Had you apologized the path would have opened which is opened now.

Let's see where this goes. You know Iran is the neighbour of Turkmenistan whereas China is the neighbour of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. Central Asia is reachable through two very quick paths and we are working a lot on one. Need to double the effort.

Yaaaaaawn....Where is my cup of coffee? :coffee:

But but Afghanistan is no more landlocked and it doesnt need Pakistan for trade. But but Chahbahar Chahbahar.....chahbahar...... But but my masters told me to take this step...but but plz extend stay of refugees....but but Pakistan is supporting terrorism... But but we apologize for what happened at Chaman crossing...But but plz dont close the gates...

BUT I seriously want to know about the new cheap drug in Afghanistan that takes ppl sooo high.

Last edited:
This will only create more problems for Afghanistan, not Pakistan. Pakistan's main link to Central Asia is still through China, yes traders might get affected-as a whole it doesn't really affect it but will only create more problems for Afghanistan.
Once CPEC is completed even the small number of traders wouldn't need to bother themselves going through Afghanistan.
Message is to tell Pakistan that Afghanistan can also reply, fail to see how Afghanistan can reply and can it sustain this? @That Guy , i bet Pakistan government wouldn't even be bothered by it. Why we do continue with this Muslims brothers crap?

Make sense, not sure how economically viable it will be though.
So in short you and I will continue to block traffic for each and other use other routes to do business.
We do have a link to Central Asia through China, you can find images on Internet too. It's quite viable considering traders wouldn't have security issues, also they don't get harassed and abused.

Back
Top Bottom