What's new

Afghanistan Bans Transit Trade Vehicles From Pakistan Carrying Goods To Central Asian States

Nothing is stopping you from transporting the goods to India and vice versa. But not through Pakistan. :D

Yes its your terittory, but that creates your country deteriorating relation with afghanistan and not india.It's afghanistan interest rather than india's to import goods to india, as we are not importing very essential items and afghanistan wants to improve economy by exporting items to india.

By the way afghanistan not share border with india and unstable,unhealthy relation with afghanistan is a risk to pakistan border and not india.So you know who is more going to loose in the whole episode.

Yes its your terittory, but that creates your country deteriorating relation with afghanistan and not india.It's afghanistan interest rather than india's to import goods to india, as we are not importing very essential items and afghanistan wants to improve economy by exporting items to india.

By the way afghanistan not share border with india and unstable,unhealthy relation with afghanistan is a risk to pakistan border and not india.So you know who is more going to loose in the whole episode.
logic does not quite work with some of our friends across the border

I know yousafzai is pashtun tribe. I have got few house mates who are yousafzai pashtuns from swat . They are very decent and civilised people. my issues with afghan have nothing to do with their ethnicity but what they think about Pakistan in general and Pakistan army in particular. I can also understand your defensive approach becuase you look at afghan from ethnic perspective as share common tribe, language and culture with them. I am photohari so i look at them how they perceive Pakistan and non pashtun ethncity of Pakistan and their perception is very negative in this regard. I had interaction with afghans in Pakistan(kpk as well in punjab) and then in uk and my opnion got changed from positive to bad and then bad to worse. I expelled from my work place because i had fight with afghan because he was abusing Pakistan and not met any afghan outside Pakistan who was pro Pakistan as they were all for united pashtunistan i.e kpk ia our and punjabi killing pashtun and pakistan is punjabistan and pakistan murdabad..pak army is pujab army napak army etc

My approach was not defensive :D and I don't look at Pashtuns from Afghanistan from an ethnic perspective, not more than a Pakistani Punjabi would look at an Indian Punjabi.

We share the same language, culture, history whatever but when it comes to defining myself, I am Pakistani and nothing else.

They are all for united 'pashtunistan', so what? you can't stop people from dreaming or wishing! Indians also wish for something they call 'akhand bharat'

Their negative view about non-Pashtun Pakistanis or Pakistan Army is more to do with their ignorance, or being led by selfish and corrupt leaders, than anything else.

Does your opinion change in the same fashion about Europeans/Americans who have the same or worse opinion about Pakistan and its army and ISI? I am sure it doesn't. So chill out bro!

how you are treating your western neighbour.
The World knows ,we have always treated Afghanis as a brother ; we are hosting millions of Afghani refugees.Moreover on daily basis thousands of Afghanis freely enter Pakistan and return through western border but this leniency cost us the loss of thousands of lives . Which compels us to tight security on the western border.

Does your opinion change in the same fashion about Europeans/Americans who have the same or worse opinion about Pakistan and its army and ISI? I am sure it doesn't. So chill out bro!
European are not arrogant and racist as they dont hate others based on their ethnicity. They are quiet open minded and give you respect. I had political debate with many European and they hear your arguments and even criticise wrong policies of their own government

Afghans are actually free to hate us if they all stay in their own country and mind their own business without claiming our land, supporting anti Pakistan element or exporting terrorism in our region through pak-afghan border. My problem is with those Afgahns who live, study or work in here but bad mouth Pakistan at the same time.

Watch these debate to understand their mindset

[video]

[video]

Last edited:

After India is found confessing sponsoring terrorism which claimed more than 50,000 innocent lives including some Indian officials threatening to sabotage CPEC, hence the drastic measure has been taken.

Pakistan already issued official statement saying why India has been excluded from Afghanistan-Pakistan transit agreement and why Pakistan will not allow Afghan transport on Pakistan's soil to India and vice versa. It is for security reasons.

India confessed sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan through Afghan-grown terrorists from Afghanistan. Afghanistan should be grateful that Pakistan is not implement strict measure against Afghanistan, although it should.

I think that day is not far when Pakistan will fully implement border seal with no more trade between Pakistan and Afghanistan in the foreseeable future for the sake of security reasons. Afghanistan should be concerned about their own rather than India. Because status of their 4 million unofficial refugees in Pakistan is at stake.

When i say security reasons i mean CPEC and many other economical projects that are being built at this moment. They are huge deals for Pakistan. Pakistan-Afghanistan transit is not worth dealing while putting CPEC and many other economical projects at risks knowing the intention of Afghan and Indians given their official anti-Pakistan statements. To the extent, the loophole on border-free policy between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been exploited to undermine the economy of Pakistan for too long. Not anymore and certainly not worth the headache in the long run.

Good news for Afghanistan is Chabby port can be fine replacement for the trade between India and Afghanistan in the meantime.

European are not arrogant and racist as they dont hate others based on their ethnicity. They are quiet open minded and give you respect. I had political debate with many European and they hear your arguments and even criticise wrong policies of their own government

Afghans are actually free to hate us if they all stay in their own country and mind their own business without claiming our land, supporting anti Pakistan element or exporting terrorism in our region through pak-afghan border. My problem is with those Afgahns who live, study or work in here but bad mouth Pakistan at the same time.

Watch these debate to understand their mindset

Stupid Pakistani representative. Who is that guy? Looked like a senior politician from PTI I don't remember his name.

I would have done far better as representative of Pakistan highlighting each and every bits of details with precise points make it clear to understand. Unfortunately, some Pakistani representatives are intellectually weak to confront the debate which is one-sided with deliberate inaccurate portrayal of misunderstood Pakistan. :confused:

Don't be so happy since it does not affect Pakistan that much as most of Pakistan-CARs trade is via China, however your landlocked Afghanistan heavily depends on Pakistan and a retaliatory action by Pakistan will be unbearable for you.

we , unbearable for us ? really :laugh: we are Canada a NATO member state ,
mess with us & we'll rout you out !

You are completely wrong Afghanistan has made its call that it wants india not bordering Pakistan

Keeping refugess for 35 years is not easy yet they betrayed us

Anyway the fact is it is in Indian interest to sell it goods to Afghanistan in return Afghanistan help you do conspiracy against Pak from Afghanistan side too and you import Afghanistan metal too

Why do we allow it in first place
We allowed Afghani goods to India so you pay them their economy gets better

Do you allow our trade with Nepal via india do you

Really good move by Afghanistan. Hopefully, Afghans won't collapse on their knees in the next few days and offer another apology, again.

By the way, what exactly is Pakistan's trade volume with Central Asia.

we , unbearable for us ? really :laugh: we are Canada a NATO member state ,
mess with us & we'll rout you out !
Yeah better ask your generals....What they say about Pak in their private conversations...I never take threat by rats more seriously than a rat's crap. If NATO comes to the direct conflict, you will be facing your daddy China who has uncle sam by the balls so GTFO.

Well which world are you living in mate ??

Do you want to know what your generals actually did when NATO came to the subcontinent ??

And the full version.

Hope you are enlightened about your current position. :)
False-flagger alert....You are claiming to be born in UK and living in Sweden....wow...when did you learn Urdu ?

Well which world are you living in mate ??

Do you want to know what your generals actually did when NATO came to the subcontinent ??

And the full version.

Hope you are enlightened about your current position. :)

This guy used to think that tribals loved him for indiscriminate killings just to please Americans. This is the same guy who actually launched kargil without airforce and naval backup so dont quote this nut job to us. If there was to be a full scale war then you people wouldnt have left unscathed as well. You first need to look at your condition after fighting afghans who didnt even have electricity yet you are dreaming about what could you have done to Pakistan.

Basically they've shot themselves in the foot. False pride will get them nowhere. It's actually poor Afghans who suffer.

Good. We dont need to trade via Afghanistan. Infact we should ban or made things so hard for any good coming in and out from Pakistan to Afghanistan. Their economy will not able to survive Pakistan response for much longer.

Pakistan should access Central Asia via Iran or China.

It's interesting b/c the previous govt. (the puppet drug warlord of Kabul, Karzai) complained about Pakistani ammonium nitrate fertilizer being exported to Afghanistan (obviously this would require importers in Afghanistan) as they didnt use it for its intended purpose (fertilizer) and instead used it to make bombs (im sure many which ended up in Pakistan).

measures were put in place to regulate the packaging, export and end-use of the commodity and then they were the first to cry about it.....the Americans/NATO had to intervene to shut him up about it

every brick, mortar, cement and wheat entering Afghanistan comes from Pakistan......we got refugees in exchange.

You can't buy them, but you can certainly rent the loyalties of the stooges who run that country. And it's a shame, because Afghans by nature are good people.....just easily manipulated.

Back
Top Bottom