What's new

Africans complain of discrimination in Mumbai, India

Well dont get me wrong, some Pakistanis hate dark skinned because of Indians, but most dont.

And there are aot of TV programs that make fun of every ethnicity...
Just google Pathan jokes...

I was treated to hundreds of them in Karachi :cheers:

:rofl: :rofl:

Brahmin claiming they are Persian & look greek :lol:

That program had a person painted black face acting as Baloch of Lyari, and other people making fun of dark skin of Baloch. Do you want the link?

Pakistanis don't want to accept that huge percentage of their population is dark and try to portray every Pakistani looks like Pashtuns and Kalash. :D

That program had a person painted black face acting as Baloch of Lyari, and other people making fun of dark skin of Baloch. Do you want the link?

Pakistanis don't want to accept that huge percentage of their population is dark and try to portray every Pakistani looks like Pashtuns and Kalash. :D

Well as I said, TV programs make fun of every ethnicity in Pakistan.
I have seen Punjabi, Sindhi, Pushtoon, Balochi being made fun of.

And I know alot of Pakistan has dark population. But we also dont try to cover it up like Indians.

Are we really discussing who is more racist? :lol:

To be fair I have met both Pakistanis and Indians that are pretty damn racist. I think it's a Desi mentality, the more lighter you are the more attractive the person is. It's a colonial mentality that exists throughout the subcontinent.

Well as I said, TV programs make fun of every ethnicity in Pakistan.
I have seen Punjabi, Sindhi, Pushtoon, Balochi being made fun of.

And I know alot of Pakistan has dark population. But we also dont try to cover it up like Indians.

Making fun of ethnicity and racism based on dark skin are two different thing. You are only trying to cover up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom