What's new

Africans protest in China as one man dies in police custody, guangzhou

I can never understand how Chinese can end up being racist. One would think that after having to endure British imperials and Japanese overlords who treated them like sub-human scum, Chinese citizens would be at the forefront of anti-racial discrimination activism.

Apparently not.

You as a nation have endured so much racism and yet here you are, ignorant as always.

I can never understand how Chinese can end up being racist. One would think that after having to endure British imperials and Japanese overlords who treated them like sub-human scum, Chinese citizens would be at the forefront of anti-racial discrimination activism.

Apparently not.

You as a nation have endured so much racism and yet here you are, ignorant as always.

Yeah, Indians welcome Britishs to enslave them

Apparently not.

the article has nothing to do with racism, it was just an incident that that african got into a fight with local over payment issue, thats all`

Isn't this the second time the Africans are protesting in Guangzhou :rolleyes:

Isn't this the second time the Africans are protesting in Guangzhou :rolleyes:
yes it is, the last time was due to a man died after falling over the stairs when the polices were chasing after

the 200,000 african lifes in Guangdong province
p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

Well I hope the UN pays attention to this and asks China to give land to the Africans so they can have their own country. The Beijing leadership is a total failure on this problem, completely paralyzed by corruption, just like the rare earth problem. The problem is out there obvious for everyone to see but the government is too weak and corrupt to take the necessary drastic action. Carving out a part of China to give to the Africans would maybe wake up the government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom