What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Ok. Enough of these rants...Here's something to laugh about!

Last edited by a moderator:
After all the love, warmth and affection shown to these pakistani players he says we are not large hearted.......probably he forgot manmohan invited gilani despite internal opposition........anyway i would like to suggest for his bloody comments pakistan should not be allowed to play in india for the next 8 years or so and no pakistani player will be allowed to take part in IPL for the next 10 years.......All i can say is "kutte ki punch tedhi ki tedhi hi rahti hai chahe jitna bhi zor laga do"

Afridi's opinion about Indians -

Another U turn probably?

Its nice to watch some here rise to defend the Pathan pride! :yahoo:

Its impossible to defend such U turns when you have video evidence right in front of you. So you can continue to make off-topic comments rather than justifying Afridi's thinking capacity. :tup:

i think indians like you really need education, with some disgusting, you like to troll and hit with anti race comments, after parents the last thing a guy will like to hear is the anti national and nti race comments

second, afridi didnt say anything bad or anti india comments, i dont know why indians inspite of dozens of times posting his videos fail to understand it, he said, there can never be more hospitable people than pakistani muslims, indians cannot beat this hospitality, him being pakistani and muslim is understood, y he said that, indians will also like to say such things about india, dont you people say india is super power or future super power, india is the best blah blah???, how can this be translated into anti pakistani comment, it can be called a little braging but anti india is totally different matter

i really wish indians to apply some common sense here then just stupidly run their foul mouthss without intelligence

and i would also recommend indian media to leave pakistanis alone, enough has been done while their tour, lets focus on indian problems which are more important.

i think indians like you really need education, with some disgusting, you like to troll and hit with anti race comments, after parents the last thing a guy will like to hear is the anti national and nti race comments

second, afridi didnt say anything bad or anti india comments, i dont know why indians inspite of dozens of times posting his videos fail to understand it, he said, there can never be more hospitable people than pakistani muslims, indians cannot beat this hospitality, him being pakistani and muslim is understood, y he said that, indians will also like to say such things about india, dont you people say india is super power or future super power, india is the best blah blah???, how can this be translated into anti pakistani comment, it can be called a little braging but anti india is totally different matter

i really wish indians to apply some common sense here then just stupidly run their foul mouthss without intelligence

and i would also recommend indian media to leave pakistanis alone, enough has been done while their tour, lets focus on indian problems which are more important.

As in when did indian problems become a matter of concern for you pakistanis......huh??
Afridi's comments show how large hearted :woot:he is.......still living in the age old stereotypes generated by your leaders in the 70s and 80s...he is showing signs of frustration, passing the blame and cracking up!!! Thank you!

As in when did indian problems become a matter of concern for you pakistanis......huh??
Afridi's comments show how large hearted :woot:he is.......still living in the age old stereotypes generated by your leaders in the 70s and 80s...he is showing signs of frustration, passing the blame and cracking up!!! Thank you!

hahahaha, u must concentrate on your own problems, thats what i meant, you are talking abt 70s and 80s, then go and teach some lesson to yourselves and ravi shastri who was making auto rickshaw and bmw comments, your sidhu was over hyped and talking rubbish, your media etc, pakistanis have long came out of 71 blow, but tis always indians who are using politics in ipl, cricket games etc.

politicising the game is the prime example of your indian mentality

afridi gave a very positive msg in india, to take a game as a game and take defeat as a defeat in game and not in war, your own dhoni and tendu failed to convey msg in the same manner...

Your 2 main points in the above point:

1. There was a 'anti race' comment in my post!!

2. I have claimed that there was something anti-Pakistani in Afridi's comments.

Would it be too much to request you to point out where exactly have I made these insinuations?
Instead of posting all this 'blah blah', you could have spend some effort in comprehension!

Also, to add, if you really do believe that there was some "anti race" comments, then I suggest you report my post and let the better sense of the moderators to prevail... to delete my comment and maybe even ban me! Unless you dont believe in the abilities of the moderators here... go ahead!

hahahaha, u must concentrate on your own problems, thats what i meant, you are talking abt 70s and 80s, then go and teach some lesson to yourselves and ravi shastri who was making auto rickshaw and bmw comments, your sidhu was over hyped and talking rubbish, your media etc, pakistanis have long came out of 71 blow, but tis always indians who are using politics in ipl, cricket games etc.

politicising the game is the prime example of your indian mentality

afridi gave a very positive msg in india, to take a game as a game and take defeat as a defeat in game and not in war, your own dhoni and tendu failed to convey msg in the same manner...

No politicizing Sir! Do you think the comments made by afridi are any contributory to the strained indo-pak relations......you know our media, we know our media, we watch only our media.....so you don't want the goodwill generated from the match to be destroyed from these comments...ALWAYS THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

I will say again that there is not any fault of Afridi. He got trap between janta of two opposite side. Media take camera and haunt afridi so that he give some clueless statement and media can present these statement as breaking or masala news for their blind viewers :)

Where have you been ? He has already done that . That video has been posted here multiple times on this forum . saying " those Indians can never have big and clean hearts like us muslims and Pakistanis and we can never live with them" is not venom then i don't know what is. But i do understand he made those statements to please his home audience after his earlier statement about friendship with India and watching Indian movies hurt some Pakistanis .

Will it content your heart when you hear that Shahid Afridi became a Shaheed?

Do you see what his country is going through? He also has to take into consideration the emotions of the people of his country. He is not just a sportsman, he also a represents 170 million people. If he says Muslims have the biggest heart, then that is his belief and you and I cannot do anything about it. Don't forget any statement about Muslims also includes Muslims of India. He is a Muslim himself, and hence he has the right to say what he did.

Sorry my brother, in your pumped up post you sound like the same newsreader that kept on insisting that Indians waved Pakistani flags and hinted that Afridi should apologize for his words. I am so glad he hinted back that the media should not ask him for any more clarifications. That would be an utterly irresponsible act, leading to extremely tensed situation for... a sportsman.

I think it is about time we all give Afridi some space. He fought against a better team in its home-ground, against all odds. He went down fighting. Why open another front for him to defend before giving him a chance to breath?

I seriously request the Mods to close this thread for the sake of the man who never meant any harm to anyone. None of us reserves the right to analyze his acts.

No politicizing Sir! Do you think the comments made by afridi are any contributory to the strained indo-pak relations......you know our media, we know our media, we watch only our media.....so you don't want the goodwill generated from the match to be destroyed from these comments...ALWAYS THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

what msg afridi conveyed live into the stadium and to live indian crowd is more imp than anything bein done afterwards, your indian media had spared no time and money to strain the indo pak match and indo pak relations

and afridi said nothing that any scratch will be made on the relations, indian media has already strained it, as said by afridi

i guess afridi is taking out all the bad things indian media spread through out pakistan WC matches and after pak departure, and he is upset abt something, but he still said nothing bad about your india

just like you indians in pdf were throwing garbage on afridi before the semis, afridi must had some bad instances in india...

I will say again that there is not any fault of Afridi. He got trap between janta of two opposite side. Media take camera and haunt afridi so that he give some clueless statement and media can present these statement as breaking or masala news for their blind viewers :)

I do agree with your view that media tends to sensationalize news. But in this particular instance, not sure if the captain of the Pakistan's cricket team really needed to make those original comments regarding hearts and their different sizes!

Good will gesture from match ?? sorry it was one sided goodwill gesture tilting in Indian favour. your media is a war monger orange media that never ever speaks in a normal manner when it comes to Pakistan and China both even when your govt plays some diplomacy so we give a damn what Indian Orange media will think and come up with another hate wave against Pakistan.

what msg afridi conveyed live into the stadium and to live indian crowd is more imp than anything bein done afterwards, your indian media had spared no time and money to strain the indo pak match and indo pak relations

What exactly are you trying to convey here? If I have got it right, are you saying it is ok to say one thing in India... then say something to the opposite effect in Pakistan... and then at the end of it all, retract it?

Also... you have made a claim about my post earlier and have not bothered to reply to the message I posted as a clarification. Can I assume that it was ok for you to claim that my post was racist and you have retracted it already as you have no idea about what you are talking about!?

Back
Top Bottom