What's new

'After 2001 Parliament attack, India deployed nuclear missiles on border'

I guess are requirements are much more than what we have.

Isn't this you said at first?

This unsafeguarded quantity could be used to manufacture roughly 1000 nuclear weapons, if India so chose (which would give it the third largest arsenal in the world, behind only the U.S. and Russia).

You had ample stock and now suddenly you guys are running short of uranium!!

Do you want to leave US and Russia behind in nuclear arsenal?

BTW I have rectified my post that headed you to a confusion pertaining 'export'... Kindly revisit it.

Yes..We are securing the supplies for reactors...India badly needs Fuel for the reactors...

Sorry..Did not realise a troll fest was On...Carry on guys..

@Imran- Kahan is measuring contest mein par gaye ho...Aapki zaroorat kahin aur hai...:)

Jha bhai mazza kirkira math karo, yahan kiski bhais ka **** bada hai ka competition chal raha hai.

BTW I have rectified my post that headed you to a confusion pertaining 'export'... Kindly revisit it.

Sorry i am seriously not comprehending what u r trying to say here. India needs more nuke fuel for its energy needs so its buying more.

are you illiterate? i proved my stand with the Prithvi 1 its range of 150km and even from Jalandhar we can target Lahore with P1 now if we moved a bit closer say Amritsar or Gurdaspur it is even less

we had still tested those missiles prior and the technology was proven through successful tests in the late 90's and early 2000's so all we had to do was give BDL orders for more missiles

Agni 2 and Agni 1 were already test fired before 2001 we could have placed them close to our border if we had wanted too

what missile technology do you guys have? your talking about what North Korea and China gave you? that is not yours repainting and renaming another country's missile does not make it yours just to tell you buddy and besides are you going to pull up 5 year old reports of Indian media reports criticizing the missile development progress? because i sure as hell have many sources that acclaim whose technology is superior and they're quite more recent as well

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

^^^ thats great you have Uranium we have that from civil reactors Indian nuclear weapons use plutonium along with tritium and lithium deuteride for the boosting process

I thought I was the only one bit illiterate at PDF... But now very happy to have one more in my company.

So you mean you could also have deployed unauthenticated missiles on the boarder, as per your expediency? I am sure it would have been an example in the history of professionalism.

Your point about Prithvi-1 range is absolutely absurd and I don't feel like to go ahead with absurdness any more.

Our missiles technology Alhamdulliah is better than those who underrate it, if nothing else is founded to argue then they often start wailing..

I am not surprised.

Try to behave BTW.

no lady but we are not idiots to compete with russia what we have is more than enough to make pakistan a part of radio active thar dessert and besides that nuke is not our only option like you. you simply are a no match for a mighty india ,that's why we tolerate you and your miss-adventure but you are dam scared off us and you should be."our patience is running thin"

your deterrence will be useless in about 5 years the nuclear blackmail will cease to exist because of our ABM development in about 15 years any of your missiles will be turned to dust from our laser based missile defense and by technology you are referring to what North Korea and China gave you?

If only your Generals had the same level of optimism as you, i would actually take your word for it but for now the posture of your General Staff Office speaks volume of how much optimism India has in her ABM technology. We will talk about India's ABM systems once they come online, but dont for a second there think that Pakistan will be sitting static and wont be working on improving her missile inventory.

You have pretty much turned your argument into dust by bringing North Korea and China in. Do you honestly for a second think that Pakistan did not improve the capability of her missiles after acquiring those initial designs? Last i checked, North Korean missiles dont even come close to having the same level of operational status, reliability and accuracy that Pakistani missiles have. As for now, all you have are speculations and no concrete evidence so stop trolling and ruining the thread.

do yourself a favor watch and learn in nuclear war your 2KT nukes will only maim us whereas Pakistan will be wiped of the face of the earth

Pakistan Won't Survive A Nuclear War With India - YouTube

What a wonderful source, you are referring to a columinst to explain us the consequences of a nuclear war :lol:. Get this through your head, Pakistan's stock of nuclear weapons has increased beyond the 3 digit mark. Any nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan will turn entire South Asia into dust, both countries have enough nuclear weapons to wipe each other off.

no lady but we are not idiots to compete with russia what we have is more than enough to make pakistan a part of radio active thar dessert and besides that nuke is not our only option like you. you simply are a no match for a mighty india ,that's why we tolerate you and your miss-adventure but you are dam scared off us and you should be."our patience is running thin"

Mighty india LoL - save that for someone who has never been there, anyone who has ever visited your country, only ever feels pity for the people who live there. I have seen sights that a person should never have to see.

self delete..... notorious eagle gave a better reply

So let me get this straight, you have to tell Pakistanis how scared they are off you and how mighty you are :rolleyes:. I dont know what my other Indian friends will say but after reading this but if i was an Indian, i would be outright embarrassed by your post. You dont ask your adversary to fear you, you let your posture and your strength instil fear in him. That has to be one of the most pathetic things i have ever heard, no offence to you.

As far as your patience running out is concerned, the border is always wide open and you guys are more than welcome to cross it if you believe your patience has run out. Last two times i remember when both nations were standing eye ball to eye ball, it was India that blinked and not Pakistan. Stop making yourself out to be something your not, because India does not scare Pakistan.

If only your Generals had the same level of optimism as you, i would actually take your word for it but for now the posture of your General Staff Office speaks volume of how much optimism India has in her ABM technology. We will talk about India's ABM systems once they come online, but dont for a second there think that Pakistan will be sitting static and wont be working on improving her missile inventory.

You have pretty much turned your argument into dust by bringing North Korea and China in. Do you honestly for a second think that Pakistan did not improve the capability of her missiles after acquiring those initial designs? Last i checked, North Korean missiles dont even come close to having the same level of operational status, reliability and accuracy that Pakistani missiles have. As for now, all you have are speculations and no concrete evidence so stop trolling and ruining the thread.

What a wonderful source, you are referring to a columinst to explain us the consequences of a nuclear war :lol:. Get this through your head, Pakistan's stock of nuclear weapons has increased beyond the 3 digit mark. Any nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan will turn entire South Asia into dust, both countries have enough nuclear weapons to wipe each other off.

funny you say that yet you use there No-Dong 1 missiles :lol: and adding another liquid fuel stage of the same design is improving it? well i guess that is for your standards since you guys could not design one by yourselves

dude its simple logic India is a bigger country than Pakistan we would not even need to use half of our stockpile to wipe you guys out whereas you would need to use your entire stockpile to just maim us its your own media don't get mad at me for what they say :lol:

i have never said that there is no poverty in india,but i say india is progressing at a rate your bank corrupt contry cant even think of i am not talking about the social situation but may be international influence you got your place in UN because of india's contribution and we are mighter than pakistan in all aspects

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Mighty india LoL - save that for someone who has never been there, anyone who has ever visited your country, only ever feels pity for the people who live there. I have seen sights that a person should never have to see.
i have never said that there is no poverty in india,but i say india is progressing at a rate your bank corrupt contry cant even think of i am not talking about the social situation but may be international influence you got your place in UN because of india's contribution and we are mighter than pakistan in all aspects

So let me get this straight, you have to tell Pakistanis how scared they are off you and how mighty you are :rolleyes:. I dont know what my other Indian friends will say but after reading this but if i was an Indian, i would be outright embarrassed by your post. You dont ask your adversary to fear you, you let your posture and your strength instil fear in him. That has to be one of the most pathetic things i have ever heard, no offence to you.

As far as your patience running out is concerned, the border is always wide open and you guys are more than welcome to cross it if you believe your patience has run out. Last two times i remember when both nations were standing eye ball to eye ball, it was India that blinked and not Pakistan. Stop making yourself out to be something your not, because India does not scare Pakistan.
firstly i have not asked you to fear india it is a world known fact that you do ,it was proved after the reports that your P.M ran door to door post 26/11 yell that india would attack ,
2ndly we are not the trouble makers like you we simply dont want to hamper our progress and provide a sub-stand life to our citizen by going to war and wasting our money until it is necessary and we even dont count you as threat now thats why you are safe but i think in near future you" your mis adventure will be treated well

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

And then you woke up and started crying.

Back
Top Bottom