What's new

After a few years of Edward Snowden will receive Russian citizenship

vostok

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Edward Snowden can get Russian citizenship after several years of living in Russia. A former U.S. intelligence officer may rely on a simplified procedure for obtaining Russian citizenship, but to do so he must have lived in Russia for several years. This opinion expressed by the head of the Public Council under the Federal Migration Service of Russia Vladimir Volokh. He noted that the refugee status and provide temporary shelter for Russian citizenship in a simplified manner. According to Vladimir Volokh, when Edward Snowden get Russian citizenship, and he will be able to find a job in the civil service in Russia. Now the American fugitive has the right to work at any other job in Russia. Recall that in the United States against Edward Snowden accused of espionage and stealing state property.

Well US will certainly not like this and will get back with some sort of backlash.

They're not the ones who keep quiet for long

Well US will certainly not like this and will get back with some sort of backlash.

They're not the ones who keep quiet for long

USA is already retaliating.

upping the ante about "Gay Rights" in Russia.

Boycotting the G-20 summit as well.

You evil you!

:P another Cold War hah?
Edward Snowden can get Russian citizenship after several years of living in Russia. A former U.S. intelligence officer may rely on a simplified procedure for obtaining Russian citizenship, but to do so he must have lived in Russia for several years. This opinion expressed by the head of the Public Council under the Federal Migration Service of Russia Vladimir Volokh. He noted that the refugee status and provide temporary shelter for Russian citizenship in a simplified manner. According to Vladimir Volokh, when Edward Snowden get Russian citizenship, and he will be able to find a job in the civil service in Russia. Now the American fugitive has the right to work at any other job in Russia. Recall that in the United States against Edward Snowden accused of espionage and stealing state property.

I don't understand what's the deal.

TBH this is ridiculous.

Gay rights are the internal matter of Russia and raising such an issue as a reason for boycotting Putin would be stupid. It is not like they're massacring homosexuals. It is just that practising it is not considered normal by them.

What's wrong with that? A lot of US allies have worse records.

At least it is better than flying drones over your home and scanning your e-mails, chat data, twitter and FB.

Obama is really embarrassing the already-angry-and-irritated American people for nothing.

Citizenship should never have been used against Snowden. The U.S. is wrong to pursue him so, and may regret it in the long term.

Good....hope he is a great citizen of Russia. What is it Caesar said? "I like treason....but can say nothing good of traitors"

I hope that Mr. Snowdon burns in hell for all the sh!t he did.
Good....hope he is a great citizen of Russia.

Snowdon doesn't deserve to be an American. Leaking highly sensitive info - especially when it is related to the the US's national security, and the world by large - isn't nice at all.

Snowdon doesn't deserve to be an American. Leaking highly sensitive info - especially when it is related to the the US's national security, and the world by large - isn't nice at all.
Just wanted to say.....I should get a good avatar....you might be ten years old and fifty pounds....but your avatar lends you an air of intimidation....

:yay: You finally are going to get an avatar :bounce:
Just wanted to say.....I should get a good avatar....you might be ten years old and fifty pounds....but your avatar lends you an air of intimidation....

You should put jigsaw's bro, it looks epic and much more formidable :lol:

I'm gonna look for something that says "me"....I'm a little older....need something from my time.

he could be a double agent too,,,,,,,,,the jews who run the federal reserve bank in america and pay salary to each and every governor,senator,judge,cop,cleaner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are fond of plotting

one does not simply trusts a jew

c4utl.jpg

@Juice

Last edited by a moderator:
I hid Joooo eggs under your bed....you are in some DEEP trouble.

They shouldnt have been doing that in the first place.

Goes to show how many people of the world are deluded and lack common sense. Both of these will allow you to fail drastically in life and you will be come astray by following others i.e. the bullshit US gives you.

They shouldnt have been doing that in the first place.

Goes to show how many people of the world are deluded and lack common sense. Both of these will allow you to fail drastically in life and you will be come astray by following others i.e. the bullshit US gives you.

This is about principle not common sense :/

Back
Top Bottom