What's new

After BRICS, India-Japan joint statement names Pakistan-based terror groups Lashkar, Jaish

Not a single practical measure that India can undertake without inviting massive destruction or progress rollback on itself- so besides statements that hardly ever translate into useful actions other than the online twitterati feeds of reality tv stars; India really hasn't achieved a thing with these statements.
Thats absolute nonsense , pakistans leverage on world is being a irresponsible nuclear power breeding terrorists. They hardly have any significant economic impact on India or world. Its only the disorganized self interested politicians in India who dont have a long term strategy which has helped pakistan run riot. Not to mention some fools who still cling to emotional historic baggage, IK Gujral being a classic case.

The only thing it was able to achieve was via formenting terrorism in Balochistan & FATA by its ridiculous number of consulates- hence confirming that only bloodshed between two nuclear armed neighbors sitting with millions upon millions within 5 minute warning times to nuclear attack- is the solution to the issues
Wish India had such a capability to inflict such damage on pakistan.

Life is full of adventure, if you have not done andevture you havent lived your life and we a full of life

@jbgt90

I suppose I am still banned from open commentary. After your stern finger-wagging, I am nervous about even mentioning that there are 66 years that I can cite from.

So the US-2 deal was signed then? As if naming groups has any effect

Not a single practical measure that India can undertake without inviting massive destruction or progress rollback on itself- so besides statements that hardly ever translate into useful actions other than the online twitterati feeds of reality tv stars; India really hasn't achieved a thing with these statements.

The only thing it was able to achieve was via formenting terrorism in Balochistan & FATA by its ridiculous number of consulates- hence confirming that only bloodshed between two nuclear armed neighbors sitting with millions upon millions within 5 minute warning times to nuclear attack- is the solution to the issues

India has managed to convince U.S to make pakisan's foreign aid conditional.A big win for India in that quarter.

I agree that India has achieved nothing with these statements, precisely for the reason that you have mentioned, that not a single practical measure could have been taken that would not involve a massive retaliation. This was precisely the point I wanted to make.

Regarding the rest, may I point out that there are no ridiculous number of consulates of India on Afghan soil. This ranks with the 700,000 Indian soldiers in Kashmir urban legend.

There are precisely five Indian diplomatic missions (an embassy) or consulates within Afghanistan, located respectively at Jalalabad, Kandahar, Mazhar-i-sharif, Herat and, of course, Kabul.

It may (or may not) amuse you to know that this is identical to those of Pakistan. Precisely the same.

Whether or not there has been Indian interference with Balochistan is a different matter; it was certainly not supported by the number of consulates my country maintains.

I disagree with your assertion.We are creating a perception which takes time.After B.R.I.C.S , Japan also has accepted our claim.This will be huge leverage to us when more countries will also concur with Indian moved resolutions condemning Pakistan in U.N and other multinational forums.
Also this is creating a new normal....now saying Pakistan has been selective on targeting terrorist is not a radical thing to say for other countries ....they will look around notice every major country is saying that so they will also feel comfortable in issuing such statements

India has managed to convince U.S to make pakisan's foreign aid conditional.A big win for India in that quarter.

I disagree with your assertion.We are creating a perception which takes time.After B.R.I.C.S , Japan also has accepted our claim.This will be huge leverage to us when more countries will also concur with Indian moved resolutions condemning Pakistan in U.N and other multinational forums.
Also this is creating a new normal....now saying Pakistan has been selective on targeting terrorist is not a radical thing to say for other countries ....they will look around notice every major country is saying that so they will also feel comfortable in issuing such statements

I suspect we may have to wait and see about these predictions.

@Joe Shearer

when you Indians abuse Pakistan its ok but when we abuse you back its negative rating or report time......no wonder all over the world you are abused. keep drinking a cool cola
dude dont take these -ve by Indians seriously for me -ve are more like Tamgha e Basalat

maxresdefault.jpg

Poor Joe :lol::lol:

Poor Joe indeed, with such powerful intellects and such wit and reason deployed against him, where will he hide?

"Every dog has fleas..." [place meaningless emoticon of choice here]

Cow cola = Gau mutar - he was being polite, but it is obvious that gau mutar has fried your brains too, along with ex-members of wife swapping navy.

You know more about urine than any one else, i still say, milk is better than drinking chinese urine. Try milk.

You know more about urine than any one else, i still say, milk is better than drinking chinese urine. Try milk.
Of course milk is better than urine, but only in your country it is a national drink. TO make matters worse, your countrymen indulge in this nonsense all over the world as well. How disgusting!

Cow cola (milk) is far healthier than Chinese human waste cola that you are drinking. :D
Nice try now try down cow sh1t. By the way I am having a nice beef burger. Want one?

Milk doesn't come out of a cow's backside. Want us to post videos of you bathing in cow urine

Considering Indian newspaper's credibility I am still in search for a neutral source regarding this Japan-India statement about Pakistan...!
If anyone has it then please post here...!

Back
Top Bottom