What's new

After Malaysia, Trade With Turkey Under Government Scanner For Interfering In India’s Internal Issue

Modi killed his own soldiers in fake strikes and f*cked up his own constitution

Why would a Pakistani wet his pajama for him?? :lol:

I know from where did you get this great imagination from.

Pakistan has far bigger issues with india than China

We don't need China to believe that India is our enemy. India is our enemy number 1 irrespective of China

Dynamics are more or less same

LOL. Wrong.

India pakistan has only border issue in kashmir.

ENTIRE India china border is an issue.

India china issue is MUCH bigger than India pakistan issue.

pakistan is a vassal state of china, you cannot even speak about fellow Uighur muslims openly. India consistently criticizes the US and has bold open talks with the US.

The difference between the dynamic is visible for all to see. Except those who choose to be blind.

I know from where did you get this great imagination from.

What part of my post is imaginative?

Modi is busy fighting with hippie kids of jnu and best he could do against Pakistan is two fake strikes which resulted in death of more and more Indian soldiers

Civilsation means nothing when your peoples get conquered by a so called inferior peoples.

The Turks have taken world history by storm i cant say the same about Indians.

Indian history bores anybody hence why nobody cares about it.
Turks learned a lot from the Chines civilization, your early history was written in Chinese. China learned a lot from Indian civilization which enriched Chinese culture and civilization, Turks as nomads didn't contribute much to the world civiliation.

My dear friend calm down, I have referred to another situation is not about you. We argue sweetly, we don't have to insult each other.

All right. May not be yours but certainly @Nein 's was. I just reminded him his history.

LOL. Wrong.

India pakistan has only border issue in kashmir.

ENTIRE India china border is an issue.

India china issue is MUCH bigger than India pakistan issue.

pakistan is a vassal state of china, you cannot even speak about fellow Uighur muslims openly. India consistently criticizes the US and has bold open talks with the US.

The difference between the dynamic is visible for all to see. Except those who choose to be blind.

India is no match for China but wants to act like one just under the patronage of support from USA and the west

The real chances of full blown conflict between exists Pakistan and India and not between India and China where India just pretends to be s competitor to China

In short. India is a bigger cannon fodder for USA than Pakistan to anyone

Turks learned a lot from the Chines civilization, your early history was written in Chinese. China learned a lot from Indian civilization which enriched Chinese culture and civilization, Turks as nomads didn't contribute much to the world civiliation.

I talk about military and conquests nobody cares about overrated civilsation.

Indians have been dominated by Muslims and Europeans. Hence why when it comes to military and domination the indians are laughed at.

India is no match for China but wants to act like one just under the patronage of support from USA and the west

The real chances of full blown conflict between exists Pakistan and India and not between India and China where India just pretends to be s competitor to China

We never claimed to be a match for china, which is why we need the US and Russia to ensure better relationship with china.

But India is not a walk over for china either which is why they have pakistan as ally.

Himalayas guarantee safety at the Indo chinese border.

Your army rule guarantees war in Indo pakistan border. Nothing to do with border issue. Everything to do with army demanding larger and larger share of your budget and GDP.

Bro not all are hypocrites.
There are some Pakistani brothers who hasn't lost their sense of morality & Islamic brotherhood yet.Although they are a minority in this forum.
Trust me majority would still pick Uyghyrs over CCP anyday. If you think PDF is the true mirror of Pakistanis sentiments in this case then you are wrong. Not even one of my real life friend is in PDF and all of them supports Uighurs and criticize China.

Please do not enter a dynasty race again. The issue has nothing to do with populist nationalism.

We never claimed to be a match for china, which is why we need the US and Russia to ensure better relationship with china.

But India is not a walk over for china either which is why they have pakistan as ally.

Himalayas guarantee safety at the Indo chinese border.

Your army rule guarantees war in Indo pakistan border. Nothing to do with border issue. Everything to do with army demanding larger and larger share of your budget and GDP.

You yourself accepted India is a cannon fodder for USA. Thank you

As for army. No India is our enemy. Army didn't make you our enemy. You are our enemy and always will be. Keep this army propoganda to yourself

As long as Turkey-Malaysia bloc is not in good books of KSA-UAE, India can play such games but hurting itself more than USA. Just my observation that KSA & UAE are investing in India and you know their differences & observations in regard to Turkey. The beneficiary is not even named by anyone and that is the real success in such strategic games.

I talk about military and conquests nobody cares about overrated civilsation.

Indians have been dominated by Muslims and Europeans. Hence why when it comes to military and domination the indians are laughed at.

And yet it is India that has helped freed Bangladesh using military power.

Help End the civil war in Sri Lanka,

Ensure democracy in Myanmar.

Ensure transition from Monarchy to democracy in Nepal.

Ensure democracy and political stablity in Maldives using military option

Fought a war with china

And is one of the Nuclear powers in the world with the worlds 3rd largest defence force.

Who exactly are "laughing" at us ? key board warriors ? While the US lines up to conduct joint exercises.

Back
Top Bottom