What's new

After Malaysia, Trade With Turkey Under Government Scanner For Interfering In India’s Internal Issue

jihad
/dʒɪˈhɑːd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
ISLAM
  1. a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.
    "he declared a jihad against the infidels"
    • the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin.
      noun: greater jihad; plural noun: greater jihads; noun: greater jehad; plural noun: greater jehads

Second, RSS is NOT a political organization like the TTP

Third the poster claimed "islamic law" IS "islam" and thus he spoke for all the islamic world.

And since you did not contradict him you to subscribe to the same view, in which case my question to him stands.

Trying to be oversmart. You said Pakistan is an Islamic state so we should do something about China.

I did not say Islam is Islamic law. I said Islamic state implies Islamic law. It's the connotation. Dumb retard.

jihad
/dʒɪˈhɑːd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
ISLAM
      noun: greater jihad; plural noun: greater jihads; noun: greater jehad; plural noun: greater jehads

Third the poster claimed "islamic law" IS "islam" and thus he spoke for all the islamic world.

And since you did not contradict him you to subscribe to the same view, in which case my question to him stands.

Irrelevant.

I am talking about muslims living in NON islamic republic and Nations.

By your definition they are either not practicing islam or not allowed to practice islam.

Hence the need for Jihad to make islam possible.

Look at title and look at what you're talking about. Irrelevant?

Trying to be oversmart. You said Pakistan is an Islamic state so we should do something about China.

I did not say Islam is Islamic law. I said Islamic state implies Islamic law. It's the connotation. Dumb retard.

LOL. Same thing.

Islamic state is required to propagate islam and fight against those who prevent practicing islam.

So it become incumbent upon you to ask china to let others practice islam in china and fight them if they do not hear your request.

Also you exact quote was "Islamic means islamic law".

Taking your own definition of it. Did you notice the second part? That's what most muslims see Jihad as. An internal struggle to master oneself. As we are a diverse group, there are ranges to that belief, like in all people. How can you justify that all Muslims want what you originally posted? Isn't that stereotyping?

Second, I didn't say that RSS = TTP, I said whether it be RSS or TTP or anyone else for that matter. That's what ends up happening. Is there a disagreement there? Religion ends up being a more militant interpretation to such school of thoughts. I am not placing judgement there, just the fact. It's because of this interpretation that they try to challenge other interpretations. It's the same no matter what religion it is. Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and so on.

Lastly, it's quite a skill to claim omnipotence and know what my views are and if I'm not agreeing with you that I must stand my his interpretation. Isn't that again a huge logical leap on your part?

jihad
/dʒɪˈhɑːd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
ISLAM

?
Irrelevant.

By your definition they are either not practicing islam or not allowed to practice islam.

Kindly refrain from calling names, brother, let your arguments be savage, attack ideas, not people. Thank you.

Look at title and look at what you're talking about. Irrelevant?

Brother, it seems like you're quite adamant at knowing what Islam says and Muslims believe in rather than listening to anyone. My only question is, why argue then? We're trying to talk to you and you're going on like a broken record. That's what you believe about another group of people and their belief system, wouldn't giving them some space to talk to you be helpful? You may learn a thing or two and we may learn from you.
LOL. Same thing.

Islamic state is required to propagate islam and fight against those who prevent practicing islam.

So it become incumbent upon you to ask china to let others practice islam in china and fight them if they do not hear your request.

I am replying to a question asked by a mod. Relevant.

@waz

He's deflecting topic. I cleared what I meant but he insists on continuing to argue on it by putting down what ge thinks and is changing topic.

LOL. Same thing.

Not the same thing. Now you're only putting down what you think.

And yes, Islamic means Islamic law. I didn't say Islam. And Islamic was referring to what you highlighted and capitalized as ISLAMIC state.

jihad
/dʒɪˈhɑːd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
ISLAM

Irrelevant.

I don't understand how you have brought in Islam, Pakistan, Jihad, and China in a topic about trade between Malaysia; Turkey, and India.

Taking your own definition of it. Did you notice the second part? That's what most muslims see Jihad as. An internal struggle to master oneself. As we are a diverse group, there are ranges to that belief, like in all people. How can you justify that all Muslims want what you originally posted? Isn't that stereotyping?

Second, I didn't say that RSS = TTP, I said whether it be RSS or TTP or anyone else for that matter. That's what ends up happening. Is there a disagreement there? Religion ends up being a more militant interpretation to such school of thoughts. I am not placing judgement there, just the fact. It's because of this interpretation that they try to challenge other interpretations. It's the same no matter what religion it is. Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and so on.

Lastly, it's quite a skill to claim omnipotence and know what my views are and if I'm not agreeing with you that I must stand my his interpretation. Isn't that again a huge logical leap on your part?

My use of the word was in reference to someone not allowed to practice islam like e.g. china.

So the usage was quite appropriate to the context.

So how is that stereotyping ?

RSS neither interprets hinduism nor advocates violence of any kind for any gains, so your entire example quoting RSS was inappropriate.

Also if you choose to challenge me and not the poster I was replying to, automatically suggest that you support his view and not mine. Its called common sense.

@waz

He's deflecting topic. I cleared what I meant but he insists on continuing to argue on it by putting down what ge thinks and is changing topic.

LOL. What ? Not ONCE have I deflected on the topic.

Not the same thing. Now you're only putting down what you think.

And yes, Islamic means Islamic law. I didn't say Islam. And Islamic was referring to what you highlighted and capitalized as ISLAMIC state.

I am expected to put down what I think. Is that the big surprise ? Where you expecting me to put down what YOU think ? :lol:

Now you are separating "islamic" and "islam". Quite a feat there.

What exactly is the difference ? None in my view.

I just defined the role and responsibility of an Islamic State. Do you deny any part of what I said ?

I don't understand how you have brought in Islam, Pakistan, Jihad, and China in a topic about trade between Malaysia; Turkey, and India.

Read the thread to find out how.

My use of the word was in reference to someone not allowed to practice islam like e.g. china.

RSS neither interprets hinduism nor advocates violence of any kind for any gains, so your entire example quoting RSS was inappropriate.

Also if you choose to challenge me and not the poster I was replying to, automatically suggest that you support his view and not mine. Its called common sense.

No, it doesn't. I want to throw an English book in your face. Either you lack the brain cells to infer meaning from context or are just mentally handicapped.

Even after I made clear what I meant. You threw down your own belief to continue arguing.

You really think you have it all figured out don't you.

I can take one person at a time, sir and give my full attention.
Second, when you use a broad brush based on limited data about a group of people that is stereotyping or do we adhere to different definitions?
Third, RSS - all right winger parties, do adhere to a stricter interpretation and use religious sentiments, values to increase their political power. Is that truly up for debate for you?
Third, I speak to you independently, not as someone's advocate or is that hard for you see that I'm trying to talk to you and show you that views divulge and are as different as any other experience of human existence? Do we Muslims have some sort of telepathy that we're always in agreement so what one of us says must be the same as what all of us would say?

Brother, it seems like you're quite adamant at knowing what Islam says and Muslims believe in rather than listening to anyone. My only question is, why argue then? We're trying to talk to you and you're going on like a broken record. That's what you believe about another group of people and their belief system, wouldn't giving them some space to talk to you be helpful? You may learn a thing or two and we may learn from you.

I can only speak on facts, not opinions. We can debate Facts, not opinions.

No, it doesn't. I want to throw an English book in your face. Either you lack the brain cells to infer meaning from context or are just mentally handicapped.

Even after I made clear what I meant. You threw down your own belief to continue arguing.

You really think you have it all figured out don't you.

So your entire post is about me and not about the topic. I take it that you concede defeat.

LOL. What ? Not ONCE have I deflected on the topic.

I am expected to put down what I think. Is that the big surprise ? Where you expecting me to put down what YOU think ? :lol:

Now you are separating "islamic" and "islam". Quite a feat there.

What exactly is the difference ? None in my view.

I just defined the role and responsibility of an Islamic State. Do you deny any part of what I said ?

Read the thread to find out how.

Can't believe I have to teach English here.

I will go step by step answering.

1. You based your stance on that I said Islam means Islamic law. But when I said that's not what I meant, then you said Islamic law requires you to do this anyway. That's putting down what you believe.

2. Islamic does not mean Islam.

3. Go see my answer. You said that Pakistan should have concern about China because it is an ISLAMIC state. To which I said, Islamic means Islamic law. What do you think this implies?

I can take one person at a time, sir and give my full attention.
Second, when you use a broad brush based on limited data about a group of people that is stereotyping or do we adhere to different definitions?
Third, RSS - all right winger parties, do adhere to a stricter interpretation and use religious sentiments, values to increase their political power. Is that truly up for debate for you?
Third, I speak to you independently, not as someone's advocate or is that hard for you see that I'm trying to talk to you and show you that views divulge and are as different as any other experience of human existence? Do we Muslims have some sort of telepathy that we're always in agreement so what one of us says must be the same as what all of us would say?

My use of the word "jihad" was referenced to a particular context. You are the one who chose to take it outside that context.

Again I repeat, RSS does not interpret Hinduism. Strict or otherwise. It has views based on the cultural and historical context of Hinduism and opinions based on existing reality. What remains to be debated ?

I heard you and replied to you. You are always free to say that you disagree with the other poster and I have no problem with that. What is the need to play the victim ?

Can't believe I have to teach English here.

I will go step by step answering.

1. You based your stance on that I said Islam means Islamic law. But when I said that's not what I meant, then you said Islamic law requires you to do this anyway. That's putting down what you believe.

2. Islamic does not mean Islam.

3. Go see my answer. You said that Pakistan should have concern about China because it is an ISLAMIC state. To which I said, Islamic means Islamic law. What do you think this implies?

Then it is for you to defined the difference between "islamic" and "islam".

For the rest of the world, its the same.

Why do you think that you have defeated the person you are debating with?

When a poster is reduced to Ad hominem , defeat is implied.

Back
Top Bottom