What's new

After Pakistan and China, Myanmar Army intrudes into India

But for current situation we are to blame ourselves ....

Our central leadership has been so weak ....that's why our neighbors like Myanmar have audacity to act this way ....

It's rather unfortunate ....!!!

It's called policy paralysis. Current government is famous for it and can write thesis on its own para lices !

well states like nagaland,manipur and mizoram were historically part of Myanmar and still even today culturaly they belong to them.

i hope they realize this soon and grab there own land back from the occupied forces

and pakistan was historically a part of india :kiss3:
I hope we can live together in akhand bharat, comprising of present day India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar. :lol:

Once the BAL is gone, India will have more worry. :lol:

Once NaMo comes in, you will be sh*tting bricks day and night. :lol:

well states like nagaland,manipur and mizoram were historically part of Myanmar and still even today culturaly they belong to them.

i hope they realize this soon and grab there own land back from the occupied forces

Don't talk through your wrong end when you don't know about this region.

Waiting for 2014......until then it will be a good vacation from PDF...:D

I think Maldives or Bangladesh is a more likely contender.

Sure kid. Open yr eyes.

U have lost in Afg end game and we won.

Yr borders r not secure even Myanmar has no respect towards u.

This clears the myth of Indian Power.

So now surely Pakistan is like it was before a Strong regional power.

:omghaha: without a doubt. :omghaha:

Yup that is being proved now.From Afg to Bangladesh, From Srilanka to Nepal if there is a Regional power it is only Pakistan.

Better wake up.

Sure kid. Open yr eyes.

U have lost in Afg end game and we won.

Yr borders r not secure even Myanmar has no respect towards u.

This clears the myth of Indian Power.

So now surely Pakistan is like it was before a Strong regional power.

Yup that is being proved now.From Afg to Bangladesh, From Srilanka to Nepal if there is a Regional power it is only Pakistan.

Better wake up.

Stop embarrassing yourself any more :hitwall:

let them camp man whats your problem if someone just camp ? its mean india is good place everyone want camping in india

I think it was basically due to the recent Problems in Mayanmar, hence Mayanmar army is more on offensive front, and made this technical mistake. So there is need to mark the Borders. Mayanmar is a friendly nation, though there exist some unfriendly elements too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom