What's new

After The Raid (of 2nd May OBL Op): An Excerpt From Journalist Zahid Hussain`s Book 'No-Win War'

whats the reason for no sense of unity or loyalty or care for own people and state?
Self interests outweigh everything else - so either the opposing side has a package big enough to offer a better outcome than remaining in Pakistan or the need to protect one’s position out of fear of making the wrong decisions. Essentially, avoid the tough calls so that if wrong they aren’t penalized for it.

For me, the entire airforce and Army should be in charge of treasons.. if they dun have ****** to stand against the US when they're violating Pakistan's airspace, they're hijraas incompetent sitting on the highest seat of Pakistan's defence...

At the end, it was a national embarrassment and is likely what led to confidence in creating the events of the 26th for India today. Thinking that just as then, this would be a dithering and paralyzed state when the bluff was really called.

In some games one is the player, in others one is the football. It all depends on the adversary. One should choose wisely. It is only logical.

Last edited:
For me, the entire airforce and Army should be in charge of treasons.. if they dun have ****** to stand against the US when they're violating Pakistan's airspace, they're hijraas incompetent sitting on the highest seat of Pakistan's defence...
By your logic then an audubillah should we use the same metric for all who retreated at Uhud, hid in the trench or signed Hudaybiyah?

they didn't have courage to tell truth to their own people and also they didn't stand against the terrorist ideology and you are asking for them to stand against the USA? I have no problem with US after all, all they did was kill the terrorist
And after seeing terrorists attack against the president and attacks against the military bases with the help of insiders,
Sons of Pakistani prime minister being kidnapped and governor of Punjab
US did the right thing, not informing the Pakistani leadership.

Last edited:
I actually read this B.s yesterday, but am waiting for someone to point out contradictions in this book....
the contradictions are b/w this & what other renowned publishers had noted in their books
As per this author, Pakistanis were unaware of this raid. But what I saw that night was unscheduled loadshedding when I heard the blade slaps.
Whosoever had ordered that blackout, was in a powerful position, well aware of this op and was acting in accordance with instructions.

Back
Top Bottom