What's new

Abbottabad Bin Laden Raid

This might the reason why the Ambassador asked to meet ECP.

PTI hired the US-based lobbying firm that has been reaching out to Western media outlets and human rights bodies.​

So what's your point? If Hussain Haqani could be hired by the GHQ to lobby the Biden administration to topple Imran Khan then why shouldn't PTI counter that?

A private PR firm lobbying media and human rights organizations has nothing to do with the US government.

Try again.

I mean can any other ambassador meet the american election people?
American democratic system is stable and nobody feels the need to.

Ask PTI about its lobbying efforts in the US.

PTI hired the US-based lobbying firm that has been reaching out to Western media outlets and human rights bodies.​

So what's your point? If Hussain Haqani could be hired by the GHQ to lobby the Biden administration to topple Imran Khan then why shouldn't PTI counter that?

A private PR firm lobbying media and human rights organizations has nothing to do with the US government.

Try again.

This private firm is aimed to make a case in front of the American lawmarkers, right? What are these lawmarkers supposed to do? Tell those in Pakistan to do the right thing, right?

US all good when it suits you, all bad when officials meet somebody in Pakistan?

Make up your minds.

I mean can any other ambassador meet the american election people?

Don't waste your time. His reputation on PDF alone is a joke. I stopped giving AF about his posts a long time ago.

Funny how we were discussing the Bin Laden raid. And the usual suspects divert the topic.

Maybe we can steer the topic back to how the Pakistan military command failed to recognise 2 American helicopters violated Pakistan's airspace and flew around undetected for 3 hours despite a firefight in abbottabad a stones throw away from PMA.

Interesting note to add: I'm from Abbottabad 😉 (Nawansher to be precise).

American democratic system is stable and nobody feels the need to.

Ask PTI about its lobbying efforts in the US.

This private firm is aimed to make a case in front of the American lawmarkers, right? What are these lawmarkers supposed to do? Tell those in Pakistan to do the right thing, right?

US all good when it suits you, all bad when officials meet somebody in Pakistan?

Make up your minds.

Western media and human rights bodies aren't US lawmakers.

Read before you write your pointless essays.

مجھے لگتا ہے کہ یہ شخص رشتہ بھیجنا چاہتا ہے

عجیب و غریب انسان

Don't waste your time. His reputation on PDF alone is a joke. I stopped giving AF about his posts a long time ago.

Funny how we were discussing the Bin Laden raid. And the usual suspects divert the topic.

Maybe we can steer the topic back to how the Pakistan military command failed to recognise 2 American helicopters violated Pakistan's airspace and flew around undetected for 3 hours despite a firefight in abbottabad a stones throw away from PMA.

Interesting note to add: I'm from Abbottabad 😉 (Nawansher to be precise).
You need to stop trolling.

Whose reputation is joke on PDF - you can see in the member profile.

I have pointed out the pyschosis of the likes of you in this thread.

Who cares you are from Abbottabad. Maybe you are tasked to distract people in these difficult times.

I personally respect Khan for his sportsmanship and contributions to the country in the form of creating hospitals and universities, and planting trees. He also launched construction of a dam - something that was not done in a long time. Khan encouraged me to partake in polls and I gave my vote to him because I believed in him.

I met a man who understands Pakistani politics from the inside out. He cautioned me that Khan's setup is built on military support and will disappoint due to acceptance of political lotas and bad apples. These people will undermine him at some point. I did not pay much heed to these views back then but this man was right about everything. It is shocking.

What I like about Khan is that he is not corrupt like a large number of politicians in the country. His arrest and sentencing in connection to a questionable Toshakhana case shows how much is wrong in this country wherein some have committed corruption on a much bigger scale but are declared innocent with support of incredibly corrupt and rotten judiciary.

The unfortunate reality is that it took Khan several years to see how much was wrong around him.

Khan also made some bad calls when he had things under his control, he can be too rigid for his own good, or he was misled. Not sure.

Pakistan itself has stumbled by mishandling the War On Terror saga and putting most of its eggs in one basket in economical terms. Pakistan rely too much on China to meet its security and economic needs and is unable to expand its relations with a large number of countries to its benefit. Pakistan is unable to improve its bilateral relations with the US due to prevalence of the Anti-American sentiment on questionable grounds, the Establishment and politicians have cast US in negative light from time-to-time. Khan has also contributed to this effect unfortunately.

What have WE learned from our mistakes and miscalculations? How can WE develop bilateral relations with a large number of countries in the world? How can WE mend ties with the US and avoid camp politics? How can WE improve on a societal level? Are WE willing to introspect on our issues? These are pressing questions but you will rarely find a good answer here on PDF and elsewhere. Many are too obsessed with India and US in negative sense to think straight.

Popular conspiracy theories in Pakistani discourses:

US does not want CPEC to succeed and this is why it toppled Khan setup.
BLA was created and funded by RAW
TTP was created and funded by RAW
ISIS was created by US
9/11 was inside job
US is weak and destroyed, China is poised to rule the world.
Dollar has collapsed
Moon landings are fake
Abbottabad raid was topi drama
Good Taliban and Bad Taliban

You expect intellectual discussions from these conspiratorial nutjobs? Like seriously. These people cannot provide a sense of direction and how to address Pakistani problems because they see conspiracy in everything. Hollywood fiction has taken a toll on these minds.

You summarized the the entire discussion quite nicely.

Some of the trolls do not understand when to shut up. Insulting Mods and keep dragging conversations with debunked arguments.

Western media and human rights bodies aren't US lawmakers.

Read before you write your pointless essays.

مجھے لگتا ہے کہ یہ شخص رشتہ بھیجنا چاہتا ہے

عجیب و غریب انسان

60+ US lawmarkers took notice of developments in Pakistan.

This was due to PTI lobbying efforts in the US.

American ambassador has informed ECP to ensure Free and Fair Elections in the country.

How is this a controversial statement in view of strings being pulled in the US to take notice of developments in Pakistan?

Trolls like you are undermining PTI itself.

Make up your damn minds, you confused lot.

Other Rules
60+ US lawmarkers took notice of developments in Pakistan.

This was due to PTI lobbying efforts in the US.

American ambassador has informed ECP to ensure Free and Fair Elections in the country.

How is this a controversial statement in view of strings being pulled in the US to take notice of developments in Pakistan?

Trolls like you are undermining PTI itself.

Make up your damn minds, you confused lot.
I want to reach out to the upper echelon on PDF @WebMaster etc. This benign shit needs to reach its conclusion.

using your power as a mod to bully people needs to be settled.

Pakistan is NOT free. its a colony of america.
America has used Pakistan and no longer needs her. Al Qaeda is essentially neutralised and Americans geopolical interests are now focussed on containing Russia and China. Pakistan and Afghanistan are the backwaters, as far as US strategic interests today are concerned and both have been abandoaned.

I want to reach out to the upper echelon on PDF @WebMaster etc. This benign shit needs to reach its conclusion.

using your power as a mod to bully people needs to be settled.

You have been shown leniency for too long in this forum. Not anymore.

Go ahead and reach out to the upper echelon but do keep in mind that I can show how many times you have violated Forum Rules and gotten away with it.

Your tirade in this thread ends now because you are not allowed to comment on Management decisions.

Trolls like you do not understand the language of logic and reason.

This is ambitious claim. There was a time when US welcomed immigrants from all over the world and its security environment was relaxed. I know this much from people who have lived in the US. Al-Qaeda Network found it easy to send its agents to the US under these circumstances. These people planted a bomb in World Trade Center in 1993 and got away with it.

You will find significant details in following link:

US created its Department of Homeland Security in 2003:

Eleven days after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge was appointed as the first Director of the Office of Homeland Security in the White House. The office oversaw and coordinated a comprehensive national strategy to safeguard the country against terrorism and respond to any future attacks.

With the passage of the Homeland Security Act by Congress in November 2002, the Department of Homeland Security formally came into being as a stand-alone, Cabinet-level department to further coordinate and unify national homeland security efforts, opening its doors on March 1, 2003.

US should have created this department after 1993.

Al-Qaeda Network was founded by a group of Mujahideen who went rogue after Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan in 1988. Al-Qaeda Network attempted to establish its base of operations in several countries including Sudan and Saudi Arabia but these two countries banned it. Al-Qaeda Network was able to establish itself in Afghanistan by courting Afghan Taliban and influence some in Pakistan.

It is unfortunate that Pakistan did no come up with a counter to Al-Qaeda Network before 9/11.

Al-Qaeda Network assassinated Ahmad Shah Massoud when he discovered its plot to carry out attacks in other countries:

Is this not fishy?

Al-Qaeda Network is also suspected to have a hand in assassinating Benazir Bhutto in collusion with TTP:

There might be more to this incident because a Pakistani journalist who was investigating Al-Qaeda Network and the extent of its influence in the region was picked up and killed in 2011.

So much is wrong in this country.

Rumors of Osama Bin Laden dying due to kidney failure spread in 2002 but there is a difference between rumors and what is confirmed.

China might become the largest economy but it cannot eclipse US economy and its significance.

China is facing economic troubles in current times. This is in part due to internal factors including mistakes of the Chinese central government and in part due to tensions with the US because American companies are revisiting their global supply chains.

American economy has defied recession projections on the other hand.

Economic projections are not written in stone for any country.

Yes.

Unfortunately, Saddam Hussein was too harsh on his people. Iraqi defectors including politicians in exile were involved in building a case against Saddam regime and convincing Bush administration to act. This was in the backdrop of the post-9/11 security environment and impetus to pump an American administration to act with a member of Bush family at the helm. A perfect storm.

Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not. I do not know yet.

Whether Osama bin Laden died in the Abbottabad raid or died of Kidney disease in 2002, I do not know.

But I know with certainty that Iraq war was illegal and so was the Afghanistan war as well.

Afghan Taliban asked for proof, USA couldn't give any.

So might is right, huh? We live in the law of the jungle?

Come on, @LeGenD I know you are fair and honest.

Last edited:
Bid laden died in 2007 of kidney failure everyone knows this

That raid was fake no one was found there

No body no evidence no nothing

Only reason they did it because they knew in 2010 with certainty that bin Laden was dead so staged this operation
it was done to save face by usa.

Note..:all supposed “SEALS” of this raid are now dead….(???!!!!)
they throw his body in the sea for big shark to eat it.

Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not. I do not know yet.

Whether Osama bin Laden died in the Abbottabad raid or died of Kidney disease in 2002, I do not know.

But I know with certainty that Iraq war was illegal and so was the Afghanistan war as well.

Afghan Taliban asked for proof, USA couldn't give any.

So might is right, huh? We live in the law of the jungle?

Come on, @LeGenD I know you are fair and honest.

Yes, Iraq war was illegal. I agree with you on this part.
It is painful to see how a magnificent country is reduced to its current meaningless state. But it would be better to ask Iraqi people - what they have to say about Iraq in its current form.

Al-Qaeda Network activities were not difficult to uncover but Afghan Taliban under Mullah Omar were too close to Al-Qaeda Network to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the US to be trialed in American courts. Mullah Omar's offer was to put Osama Bin Laden on trial in a 3rd country but US did not find this offer satisfactory. US had cautioned Afghan Taliban that Al-Qaeda Network is bad news even before 9/11 but Afghan Taliban were indifferent to these statements.

Now Afghan Taliban understand better - after US decided to take matters into its hands.

United Nations allows US to take action against a terrorist organization that is seeking to harm Americans in UN Resolution 1373. In fact, language of this resolution allows any country to do so.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom