What's new

Afzal Guru innocent-Arundhati roy

laughing-019.gif
lol-031.gif
lol-040.gif
lol-049.gif

This woman is suffering from Schizophrenia, fantasy and delusion, mental fragmentation, anxiety disorder, pathological fear, bipolar disorder, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, and post traumatic stress disorder.

She needs to be sent to a rehab home, pronto! :fie:
:rofl::rofl:
nice one mate.

Talk to the hand!

First try to convince your fellow indian arudhati.

talking to a hand makes more sense than talking to her.

Why do you indians troollll out of every single comment! Goto BBC NEWS it clearly says he was a fruit seller in kashmir and he has always denied the attacks.

You have nothing but to troll.
A fruit seller can't be a terrorist? Terrorist is not a profession genius.
Students have been terrorists too,pilots have been terrorists too ;)

10 people get killed in bomb blast yesterday and no Pakistani opened a thread on it.One Indian terrorist hanged, all are defending him.

This is the reason of their current state. Wrong priorities.

Instead of forcing their Supreme Court and govt. to make similar decisions wrt terrorist who kill their people, they are discussing Afzal.

Most of them are now used to seeing innocent being killed but they can not see a terrorist die. So they cry when one like Osama or another one like Afzal Guru dies..

Why are Pakistanis dancing so much on this?got nothing to do wi you guys.

I am really worried about this development. We have stories too. They could have done the same thing to someone I knew when they went to file report for the murder of the family. They are maybe distant relatives. Its sad Indians have no will to understand that an innocent person may have been hanged today. I do not trust the system and Arundhati roy is my favorite in India. If she does not believe this I do not either.

Btw my cousins are very eager to meet her because they want her to take some rights cases up.

Why are Pakistanis dancing so much on this?got nothing to do wi you guys.

Many have half their families there...

She could be prospective bride and become Mrs Zahid Hamid!!!

She is an idiot. One can find people like her in 1.2 billion people. Still, many more will be found in 180 million.

You are proving Mr.katju Right! The 200 Million people of 1.2B are only sane people you will find in India Other 90% are idiots! Comparing it in Percentage with Pakistan will not end good for you considering some idiots from 180 million vs 1 billion of indian idiots!

Its sad Indians have no will to understand that an innocent person may have been hanged today. I do not trust the system and Arundhati roy is my favorite in India. If she does not believe this I do not either.

Btw my cousins are very eager to meet her because they want her to take some rights cases up.

Many have half their families there...

Rather than feeling sad about a terrorist, you should worry about the current state of affairs in your Land of Pure.

Don't know what blinds these muslims?? No one can question indian judicial system especially in matters related to terror and religion. To doubt over this decision puts a serious question mark on your intellect mr. think tank.

What is the matter with PDF these days?? They make anyone think tanks. These posts should be filled with people who provide truth and knowledge to their educationally deprived fellow paksitanis, rather than filling their minds with false propoganda.

Yes, Afzal Guru was innocent but he was also innocent when he trained from terrorist groups and attacked our parliament. Yes, he indian and brain washed person. Arundhati roy jaise log tab kyun nahi aate jab terrorist attack hota hai aur kitne masoom log maare jaate hai.

Arundhati Roy......Strikes back once again :rofl::rofl:

Arundhati Roy: Afzal Guru is innocent

GoI:-Whoops U r late..we already Hanged him.:angel:

Arundhati Roy:
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Nobody Listens to Me :bunny:

You are proving Mr.katju Right! The 200 Million people of 1.2B are only sane people you will find in India Other 90% are idiots! Comparing it in Percentage with Pakistan will not end good for you considering some idiots from 180 million vs 1 billion of indian idiots!

Wow. I mean, do you even know what the whole world thinks about you country?? A nation, such of yours, who you claim to be superior, is in such a bad state and yet you have no shame to point finger at us. If this is the state of paksitan's intellect, then god only knows what will happen in future.

Rather than feeling sad about a terrorist, you should worry about the current state of affairs in your Land of Pure.

Don't know what blinds these muslims?? No one can question indian judicial system especially in matters related to terror and religion. To doubt over this decision puts a serious question mark on your intellect mr. think tank.

What is the matter with PDF these days?? They make anyone think tanks. These posts should be filled with people who provide truth and knowledge to their educationally deprived fellow paksitanis, rather than filling their minds with false propoganda.

Arundhati roy wrote this... not Pakistanis.

Wow. I mean, do you even know what the whole world thinks about you country?? A nation, such of yours, who you claim to be superior, is in such a bad state and yet you have no shame to point finger at us. If this is the state of paksitan's intellect, then god only knows what will happen in future.

You are off-topic. How many times have you been banned?

Back
Top Bottom