What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Did you know that for a Pakistani Passport and ID card, a new question on the form has been proposed....

The question goes like this.....

Q. Are you a Shia?

Actually, now you should shoot yourself...... period!

@liontk tell me honestly, do you not see the cycle? Some bloody asshole kills some people and instead of calling him a mad man as in the West, in Pakistan- his cast, religion or sect is advertised as some evil shit and the ones who are not even involved get dragged...

From hatred loop to victimizing to even playing a sectarian card...Arent you people sick of such foul game?

WHEN WILL YOU CALL A CRIMINAL A CRIMINAL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT THE **** HE BELIEVES OR WAS BORN AS?!

If it acts a like an animal, it looks like an animal then it is an animal.
I believe not long a go the whites used that criteria for Blacks...

and I am not even joking! When you discriminate that you clump together something not based on DEEDS/ acts but based on birth (from location to ideology- none of which isnt in ones control)

Do you know how many people call themselves Wahabi and have never held a gun? Nor have woken up with the dire need to kill a shia or a kafir?

Today may be a shock to you but i find it not surprising when there is an ideology that explicitly wants to eliminate shiites i.e ISIS, TTP, LEJ
Do you ACTUALLY believe they are not killing Sunnis? Really? Do they stop you at the shop and ask yo man you shia or sunni and then blow up or shoot?

All the "collateral damage" who are not reported are what? non humans?

India is an absolute shithole........ do you wish to emulate their model - if not, then why the comparison? Aim for something better at least!

And no, talking about it doesn't spread more hatred........ not talking about it does!
You know why i thanked ur post??? Only for the first sentence.

Did you know that for a Pakistani Passport and ID card, a new question on the form has been proposed....

The question goes like this.....

Q. Are you a Shia?

Actually, now you should shoot yourself...... period!
Then protest....You bastards voted for democracy now go kiss its *** and exercise your right to open your mouth!

I know..... you are virulently opposed to anything Indian...... see how easy it was to feed upon your sensibilities? It was a walk in the park..... :P

I don't know much about you actually, however, from your mental profile, I judge you are something 23 - 25, and a female residing in a city not affected by terrorism..... I'd bet, either Islamabad or Lahore......... I maybe wrong! :P

You know why i thanked ur post??? Only for the first sentence.

I believe not long a go the whites used that criteria for Blacks...

and I am not even joking! When you discriminate that you clump together something not based on DEEDS/ acts but based on birth (from location to ideology- none of which isnt in ones control)

Do you know how many people call themselves Wahabi and have never held a gun? Nor have woken up with the dire need to kill a shia or a kafir?

Do you ACTUALLY believe they are not killing Sunnis? Really? Do they stop you at the shop and ask yo man you shia or sunni and then blow up or shoot?

All the "collateral damage" who are not reported are what? non humans?

When did i deny that and I agree they are against both suniites and shiites and we have to stand up together against them. I did not blame sunnites because they themselves are a victim of this ideology but rather the wahabi(follower of Ibn wahab) ideology just like i condemn Islamists(someone that uses islam for political agenda) but it does not mean i blame islam.

Well... lady.... that's exactly what we were doing, before you came in all-guns-blazing, on your high-horse-of-equality-justice-and-choclates....... :P

Then protest....You bastards voted for democracy now go kiss its *** and exercise your right to open your mouth!

I know..... you are virulently opposed to anything Indian...... see how easy it was to feed upon your sensibilities? It was a walk in the park..... :P

I don't know much about you actually, however, from your mental profile, I judge you are something 23 - 25, and a female residing in a city not affected by terrorism..... I'd bet, either Islamabad or Lahore......... I maybe wrong! :P
I dont even know how to spell or say veerulentlylylyly.

I am a guy and i have 8 grand kids.

@liontk tell me honestly, do you not see the cycle? Some bloody asshole kills some people and instead of calling him a mad man as in the West, in Pakistan- his cast, religion or sect is advertised as some evil shit and the ones who are not even involved get dragged...

From hatred loop to victimizing to even playing a sectarian card...Arent you people sick of such foul game?

WHEN WILL YOU CALL A CRIMINAL A CRIMINAL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT THE **** HE BELIEVES OR WAS BORN AS?!

Its easy to call them criminals when you are not effected by this ideology and have not lost anyone in your extended family to this sectarian violence. Instead of simply offering condolences , it would be wise to look at the deeper ideology that is rooted in this heinous violence and I am sure you will be able to connect the dots to the Wahhabi inspired movement. No muslim is safe from this ideology and it is naive if you want to close your eyes to this.

When did i deny that and I agree they are against both suniites and shiites and we have to stand up together against them. I did not blame sunnites because they themselves are a victim of this ideology but rather the wahabi(follower of Ibn wahab) ideology just like i condemn Islamists(someone that uses islam for political agenda) but it does not mean i blame islam.
:rofl: how hard is it to say I hate everyone who kills for no reason? Why need the thousand and 1 labels?

Well... lady.... that's exactly what we were doing, before you came in all-guns-blazing, on your high-horse-of-equality-justice-and-choclates....... :P
Dude...You werent doing it by going around handing a label chit to anyone who doesnt have the same opinion as you :disagree:

That was just me being courteous...... read the post again........ I said, 'mental profile'.......... I'm never wrong...... I've learned how to trust my senses..........absolutely! :P

Get used to it....its happening more than necessary :coffee:

:rofl: how hard is it to say I hate everyone who kills for no reason? Why need the thousand and 1 labels?
Every action has a motivation behind it and not considering that motivation in your analysis does not give you the full picture but rather an incomplete picture.

Back
Top Bottom