What's new

Agni V Discussions

lol dw about 1962 cuz his name is about to be in bright pink forever this is a real bastard troll with multiple Acc's you also may know him as ChineseCentury or WS-10Engine etc

The Agni V is multi function missile:

- It can be used as satellite killer missile

- It can launch small satellite on demand

- It can nuke and destroy India's enemy

Why mods are allowing this??????????

Why they are allowing chinese and pakistanis to post off topic, BS and trolling???????????

Mods plz respect PDF rules.

Why mods are allowing this??????????

Why they are allowing chinese and pakistanis to post off topic, BS and trolling???????????

Mods plz respect PDF rules.

They are humans too.. the show will run for some more time...

You can very well judge by the actions on how they feel.

Har Har Mahadev

Nara-e-Takbeer Allah-u-Akbar

Jo Bole So Nihal Sat Sri Akal

India rocks, DRDO Zindabad

Agni V is the world's first truly Indigenous missile, rest are result of cooperation, JVs and theft :tup: :smokin:

im highly skeptical of this.

i think india is covering up something that went wrong, sinochallenger's picture proves something went wrong.

it launched but i highly doubt it achieved its objective.

i think indian government is hiding the truth of this launch due to the humiliation of the commonwealth games disaster so india cannot afford another global embarrassment.
indians are known to boast about things, so i will wait until all members of the veto power UNSC confirms the missile objective was successful and it didnt veer off course as there have been reports about that.

Congratulations to DRDO and all Indians.
This is good news for all, since this missile is a game changer and brings stability and balance to the region and world.

im highly skeptical of this.

i think india is covering up something that went wrong, sinochallenger's picture proves something went wrong.

it launched but i highly doubt it achieved its objective.

i think indian government is hiding the truth of this launch due to the humiliation of the commonwealth games disaster so india cannot afford another global embarrassment.
indians are known to boast about things, so i will wait until all members of the veto power UNSC confirms the missile objective was successful and it didnt veer off course as there have been reports about that.

Idiot do you even know flying path for these kinds of missiles ????

Back
Top Bottom