What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

Weather report of balasore shows that conditions of tropical storm are prevailing there.

bad weather and rain is just another ezxcuse rather DRDO is hiding its missile failure to escape shame

Bakare ki Amma kab tak khair manayegi !

1 day is not that big, so wait with patience like us !

bad weather and rain is just another ezxcuse rather DRDO is hiding its missile failure to escape shame
yeah and it's just a coincidence that there really is rain in the Indian Ocean region right now......
Don't believe me?? Search Google...

yes Antony is responsible for lightning... sack him and shoot him...:sniper:
He is like a Bad Omen for Defence Ministry 0 induction ... which ever deal he is involved it gets postponed ... his trying to be Mr. Clean is Hurting the defence of the Country...

It obviously failed if it was "postponed indefinitely" due to (BS reasons) "bad weather" and "for safety reasons" :P
DRDO will announce the weather will be perfect in mid-2013 for the Agni V test launch! :victory:

yeah Chinese missiles are weatherproof aren't they? typical kiddish mentality :sick:

It obviously failed if it was "postponed indefinitely" due to (BS reasons) "bad weather" and "for safety reasons" :P
DRDO will announce the weather will be perfect in mid-2013 for the Agni V test launch! :victory:

Meet me tomorrow !

This gift (A 5) is especially for you ! :D

Tommorow morning they will again try and launch agni 5 .
Kal 9 bage se dera daal lenge .
Goodbye 4 now .

:lol: Test postponed due to bad whether.. Wat an excuse, even they don't know how to make excuse.. But watever, it saves Bhartis.. Warna aaj bhi Enki band bajni thi.. Izzat tu waise bhi nahi enki..

Bakare ki Amma kab tak khair manayegi !

1 day is not that big, so wait with patience like us !

They don't have so much patience. They jump to conclusions without thinking and then celebrate only to later discover their foolishness. But still they don't learn from their experience.

Yeh - But here you guys are lucky that test is only delayed (i guess)
Exactly thats what I was saying. Meaning you chose a wrong dialog. Try "kitane aadhami the :D" but some naughty Indians will give you reply that you may not like. So better you chose your dialog. And let's save this for tomorrow. Rain is not going to camp there tonight. So early morning tomorrow is good

Back
Top Bottom