What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

biggest anti-climax will be of failed test like 2 GSLVs that will be the party time on PDF.Inshallah

It maybe possible, but ready made missile buyers wont understand...Dont worry India is going to have an ICBM whether you like it or not...When are you ordering one?

There are currently 143 users browsing this thread. (54 members and 89 guests)

INDIAN SOLDIER LURKER BltZ DelhiDareDevil MUHARIB jury kingdurgaking soundHound Sergi Sadhu Alchemy blackops Jason bourne dekho scrumpy ALOK31 zer_0 indiatester danger007 shrivatsa Voldemort cb4 Dharmachakra Shinigami Shardul.....the lion Screambowl Nair saab+ Cityboy Tridibans Feynman123 sathya roshangjha ganimi kawa BANGBRO tomluter Ambitious.Asian Raje amar rajgoynar southpaw Bharthi OrionHunter AmritSingh Broccoli lokwong428 no_koadsheding_plz The_magnificent sudhir007 Shivani Malhotra Guynextdoor PANDORA

Where is my name...ICBM on your head next :D

Dude, we already have many many other missiles for Pakistan. Agni V is not for you. About the overshooting, do you understand that if something CAN go upto 5000 km, it can also go upto 250 km or less?? (Though it won't be needed.)

Don't quote out of context - I know Pakistan is already in range so do India. I was talking about Agni V

biggest anti-climax will be of failed test like 2 GSLVs that will be the party time on PDF.Inshallah

LMAO, see who is talking about rockets and missiles :P

do you know what it takes to design and develop and launch a rocket into space to put sats into orbit?

First go do ur homework and then comeback and talk.

ALL SPACE FARING NATIONS HAS THEIR OWN SHARE OF FAILURES WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE LAUNCH VEHICLES.

Ooops apparently pak has no space program nor, donno how to build a launch vehicle :D

we take every failure as a stepping stone for next success. Thats how we develop advanced materials and control systems.

Unfortunately, you may not have to go through this blistering pain of development phase, since you can buy off the shelf from ur allies :D

LOL.

Dude, we already have many many other missiles for Pakistan. Agni V is not for you. About the overshooting, do you understand that if something CAN go upto 5000 km, it can also go upto 250 km or less?? (Though it won't be needed.)

Or it can be launch from Kerala in case of nuclear strike on our northern parts.

Don't quote out of context - I know Pakistan is already in range so do India. I was talking about Agni V

Read the part you have quoted carefully. I mentioned that a missile which can go UPTO 5000 kms can target any city in the range of 0 to 5000. So, yes, Pakistan can be targeted by Agni 5 too, though it will not be needed.

The kind of crowd on this threads is reminding me of the World Cup semi-final match. :mps:

1677629.jpg

why are we getting hysteric - i loved the joke by loveicon - now let us wait & pray for the big fire to success

Due to rain..no launch today....wait till tomorrow:cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom