What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

Out of curacity. Where did you use this "meal ticket" term. It feels like in Jail. I know only Rail ticket.
No offence intended

Food tickets in general was pretty common in China before mid 1980s due to chronic food constraint. Or maybe he's referring to meal plans in schools.

Does India plan to develop a SLBM version of Agni V? :coffee:

India right now is working on a SLBM version of Agni 3. This is called K-4(3,500-5,000 km).

It'll arm the Arihant class along with K-15(750 km). Which is the Sub launched version of Shaurya.

There will be SLBM based on Agni 6.(Not tested yet)

So, no confirmation on a SLBM based on Agni 5 from what we know of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_Missile_family

Picture from the video

agniv.jpg

Out of curacity. Where did you use this "meal ticket" term. It feels like in Jail. I know only Rail ticket.
No offence intended

NK depends on our humanitarian aids, without us, they will collapse within a month.

India right now is working on a SLBM version of Agni 3. This is called K-4(3,500-5,000 km).

It'll arm the Arihant class along with K-15(750 km). Which is the Sub launched version of Shaurya.

There will be SLBM based on Agni 6.(Not tested yet)

So, no confirmation on a SLBM based on Agni 5 from what we know of.

K Missile family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Picture from the video

agniv.jpg

What kind of TEL that Agni V is used for its road-mobility? :coffee:

They are license produced by Bharat Earth Movers Limite(8x8,6x6,4x4).

That's awesome.

We got the 6-axles TEL technology from Belarus back in the 1990s, then we did upgrade it into a 8-axles one.

Learning from someone else is not a shame. :coffee:

Does India have the plan to build the 8-axles chassis in the future?

China's 8-axles chassis

xpy9U.jpg

Russia's 8-axles chassis

stock-photo-moscow-may-russian-topol-m-intercontinental-ballistic-missiles-in-rehearsal-during-th-53212090.jpg

India isn't producing the bigger once you see in Russia and now in China.

The biggest platform I seen that's not license produced is this.

mt2012defexpoumschlagau.jpg

Nothing shame in learning at all. Even learning from smart enemy is better than stupid friend.

I wonder if this is just an artist impression or this is the official render of Agni V TEL :undecided:

Agninew295.jpg

@Aqua
It's not about learning TATA can probably make 8 axle also but they don't have any end user for that.

TATA can make it there is no denying that, the only issue is, our army. Is the army willing to buy a platform from TATA or go for a foreign company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom