What's new

Agni-VI all set to take shape

I am confused now ..empty weight means weight of missile without warhead or they take out fuel weight too ?

It is full weight of take off. About 15% is the weight of missile(Without fuel). Fuel weighs 80 to 85% and warhead about 2 to 5%.

I never said empty weight is 22 tons .

Exactly,

but if Indic 51 meant that (as you said) than he was wrong. 22 ton weight is a wight of missile fully loaded with fuel. Look, A IV has 20 M height and 1.3 M dia motor and it weighs 17 tons. So naturally A3 which is 3 meter shorter and have a dia of 2 m can have 22 tons of weight. From A 4, we entered in a new era of missile technology. A4 was initially termed as A2 prime and had double the range of A2 in spite of having less weight. If the same technology has gone in A3, I have a little doubt that A3 weighs 22 tons now.

most probably @IND151 was talking about missile weight minus fuel weight .

Yes..................

Exactly,

but if Indic 51 meant that (as you said) than he was wrong. 22 ton weight is a wight of missile fully loaded with fuel. Look, A IV has 20 M height and 1.3 M dia motor and it weighs 17 tons. So naturally A3 which is 3 meter shorter and have a dia of 2 m can have 22 tons of weight. From A 4, we entered in a new era of missile technology. A4 was initially termed as A2 prime and had double the range of A2 in spite of having less weight. If the same technology has gone in A3, I have a little doubt that A3 weighs 22 tons now.

Which, if tue, means PKS was right.

@Chinese-Dragon @XiNiX @Penguin @sancho @Capt.Popeye

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...loYaFwowroNtMjm4FOUF6Iw&bvm=bv.85076809,d.dGY

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom