What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan at-least needs 50+ These Super Cobras.
Dear hold your horses we need only 15 are enough
PA already buying Z 10 as lighg attack helicopter.
AH1Z Super vipers are best in its class. But indian army buying Apache which is inferior to supercobra

AH1Z Supercobra price tag something around 22 to 25 mil each

Mi 28 Havoc is as good as apache and MI 28N is awsome machine it can destroy heavy armour and can target air to air targets which supercobra cannot do effectively.

MI 28 havic price Tag 15 to 18 mil each and it is far superior than AH1Z supercobra

Reason why we are still want this machine AH1Z as we getting Z 10 and MI 35E because we can use it for naval mission

Most of Supercobras used by US marines and also they used in US aircraft carriers

15 AH1Z Super cobras are Enough mostly used in sea coastal areas

20 old cobras we can modify and use them along with Z 10 to terrorists

20 Z10 helicopters are goid to go for support role to infantry

15 MI 35E Hind wd buying it mostly to be used by SSG

20 to 25 MI 28 havoc we need to destroy heavy armour if india and give our infantry something when they see apache they knew they have a warhorse like MI 28 which can look after apaches with air to air missiles etc

Come on mate, You cant compare both..
Both are meant for different roles..
Yes dear j totaly agree with you but mater of fact role of apache which helicopter plays in PA this is a issue as india ordered 22 apaches

Pakistan army needs MI 28 havoc to have something match apache all other attack heli in PA cannot fire air to air missile precisly as that was they not meant for.

MI 28 havoc made by ruusia keeping in mind it has to face apachs in war and gave the toys to compete with apache

MI 35 we buying is mostly for SSG

Yes dear j totaly agree with you but mater of fact role of apache which helicopter plays in PA this is a issue as india ordered 22 apaches

Pakistan army needs MI 28 havoc to have something match apache all other attack heli in PA cannot fire air to air missile precisly as that was they not meant for.
WZ-10 and Zulus helicopters can fire air to air missiles. Up to 8 PL-90 AAMs can be carried on WZ-10, while 02 Aim-9 missiles can be carried on Zulu. So Apaches can be effectively dealt with WZ-10s.

WZ-10 and Zulus helicopters can fire air to air missiles. Up to 8 PL-90 AAMs can be carried on WZ-10, while 02 Aim-9 missiles can be carried on Zulu. So Apaches can be effectively dealt with WZ-10s.
Dear i agree with you but Z 10 i dont think so can be used as heavy fighting role we nedd Havoc to counter indian agression to take our arned force in future land warfare Z 10 is good but if it that good to kill apache than chine never built Z 19 something like that

WZ-19 is a light attack helicopter while WZ-10 is a heavy attack helicopter.

The higher power rated engines of AH-64E are designed to lift a much heavier payload of 3,000 kg as compared to 1,500 kg in WZ-10. Even in comparative take-off weight, AH-64 E at 10,433 kg is much heavier than the WZ-10 (7000 kg).

Weapons:-
AH-64E: 1 x 30mm M 230 Chain Gun, AIM-92 Sidewinder missiles, Hydra 70mm and/or CRV7 70 mm air-to-ground rockets, AGM-114 Hellfire variants, AIM-32 Stingers, Sidearm ARMs/Starstreak ARMs etc,

WZ-10: 23/30 mm auto cannons, 30/40mm AGLs/14.5 mm Gattling guns, 57/90mm rockets, HJ-8/HJ9 air-to-surface missiles and TY 90/PL series of air-to-air missiles

So Mi-28 havoc or KA-52 should be acquired.

US should give Pakistan about 30-50 of them.
Naa US nay langar khol rakha hai kay har bhikari ko helicopter day dayga. Kaka kuch hosh kar.
Even if you want the US to give you helos you need to justify why they need to do so. Can you justifty 30-50 machines to fight terrorists. Plus who is going to pay for it. The 15 we are buying along with armaments are costing us a billion. Where are you going fo get another couple of billion dollars from

US should give Pakistan about 30-50 of them.
I prefer Pakistan have as few of these as possible, like a squadron dedicated to counter-insurgency operations. The rest of the attack helicopter force should be comprised of an alternative such as WZ-10.

I have heard that only 4 MI 35 are coming. Dont you think 4 are not enough to meet PA requirement??
4 is the first block. Eventually you shall receive 36 in total. The money is cleared for 4 mil 35 so it's just a matter of signing on the dotted line. Also i heard they are already built so its just a matter of delivery.

I prefer Pakistan have as few of these as possible, like a squadron dedicated to counter-insurgency operations. The rest of the attack helicopter force should be comprised of an alternative such as WZ-10.
Yeah! China is the one which hasn't played any role in war on Terror. China should give Pakistan free of cost about 90-100 Z-10Ps in 3 Batches. Like 30+30+40. Also, PAA is buying new Mi-35s too.

Dear hold your horses we need only 15 are enough
PA already buying Z 10 as lighg attack helicopter.
AH1Z Super vipers are best in its class. But indian army buying Apache which is inferior to supercobra

AH1Z Supercobra price tag something around 22 to 25 mil each

Mi 28 Havoc is as good as apache and MI 28N is awsome machine it can destroy heavy armour and can target air to air targets which supercobra cannot do effectively.

MI 28 havic price Tag 15 to 18 mil each and it is far superior than AH1Z supercobra

Reason why we are still want this machine AH1Z as we getting Z 10 and MI 35E because we can use it for naval mission

Most of Supercobras used by US marines and also they used in US aircraft carriers

15 AH1Z Super cobras are Enough mostly used in sea coastal areas

20 old cobras we can modify and use them along with Z 10 to terrorists

20 Z10 helicopters are goid to go for support role to infantry

15 MI 35E Hind wd buying it mostly to be used by SSG

20 to 25 MI 28 havoc we need to destroy heavy armour if india and give our infantry something when they see apache they knew they have a warhorse like MI 28 which can look after apaches with air to air missiles etc

You are creating a maintenance nightmare with so many platforms.....why don't you come up with two (may be three) platforms and save many, many millions in creating support infrastructure. So like Heavy Combat, you could get Mi-28's, and for light - medium combat, either go for the Viper or Z-10's. And for medium combat and special forces, you can go for Mi-35. I am keeping the basic transporters out of this as I am referring to the combat choppers.

You are creating a maintenance nightmare with so many platforms.....why don't you come up with two (may be three) platforms and save many, many millions in creating support infrastructure. So like Heavy Combat, you could get Mi-28's, and for light - medium combat, either go for the Viper or Z-10's. And for medium combat and special forces, you can go for Mi-35. I am keeping the basic transporters out of this as I am referring to the combat choppers.
Sir,
PA operates the Mi-17 and Mi 35 share similar engine so it might be a good choice.
The 15 Zulu's might be the last induction from USA.

The Z-10 is the future and Pakistan is thinking to use the same engine for the ATAK-T129 though that requires structural upgrades...Both Z10 and T-129 might have similar avionics.

Sir,
PA operates the Mi-17 and Mi 35 share similar engine so it might be a good choice.
The 15 Zulu's might be the last induction from USA.

The Z-10 is the future and Pakistan is thinking to use the same engine for the ATAK-T129 though that requires structural upgrades...Both Z10 and T-129 might have similar avionics.

ATAK will require approval from the West and it may get denied due to engine related TOT. The remainder, you still have 4 different platforms. I just think its too many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom