What's new

AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopters Spotted in Amarillo, Texas, With Blacked Out Pakistan Markings

PEOPLE.
Please keep religion out of this debate. Needless to say we should not be blaming God or his commands for our incompetence. Pakistan has many weknesses and unfortunately lack of understanding of our religion has also been one of the glaring ones. So please keep your focus on the topic at hand.
A

PEOPLE.
Please keep religion out of this debate. Needless to say we should not be blaming God or his commands for our incompetence. Pakistan has many weknesses and unfortunately lack of understanding of our religion has also been one of the glaring ones. So please keep your focus on the topic at hand.
A

I agree but there is a caveat: we should also have Indus Pakistan's posts deleted as they are not only childish but also highly offensive to most of us, and against forum rules.

I disagree, I'm a scientist...a postgraduate researcher and I'm practicing too alhamdulillah. What does religious belief got to do with an individual's ability to do their job and have a successful career??

Exactly. How is it that a religious person will not make a good bridge? What a ridiculous assertion. How do we tolerate this kind of bigotry here?

Pak Ah 1F cobras according to Usman Shabbir will get turkish upgrades like Jorden has them.
doesnt make sense..how can you upgrade your previous cobras..than get same no. of turkish choppers and also end up with Chinese or Russian choppers

are we going to fight the rafale with gunships?

What a bigoted idiot you are. Moreon.
What is 'yourself' is not fixed. It changes all the time. In addition it is for you to make 'yourself'. Right now 200 millions of 'yourselfs' have not done a great job have they? The aggregate genius and labour of 200 million 'yourselfs' is called Pakistan. And it's not in pretty shape.

True. I agree there 100%.

Consider -

• Singapore had nothing. Even land is limited to few square miles loaded with high population density. On top of that as a country I am older then it. It became indepenant in 1965.
  • Unlike Pakistan which has 'Matlab' Singapore has no 'Matlab', has three diverse ethnic groups [Chinese, Indians, Malays] yet is rip roaring success.

• South Korea has no resources and was devastated in the 1950s Korean War yet today it is a story of success.
Both countries copied the West en masse.

doesnt make sense..how can you upgrade your previous cobras..than get same no. of turkish choppers and also end up with Chinese or Russian choppers

gunships are useless in open terrain environment. Their best use is in north along with kashmir mountainous border.

why cant we just go for Russian ones...
kamov-ka-52-alligator-wallpapers-29068-2899104.jpg
VVS_100th_IMG_0063_(cropped).jpg

If your CAS is working good and you have good SEAD coverage over the area then that should allow your Gunships to play havoc on the enemy's advancing armor. Don't look at Gunships as standalone assets but working in cohesion with other supported elements from PA and PAF.

I was always surprised that PA didn't pick up good number of retired AH-1's from US-Army, could have refurbished and MLU'ed them using CSF from the early days of Afghan War. While some of these acquired AH-1's could have been used for Spares, PA could have easily followed the PAF Mirage example in this regard.

If your CAS is working good and you have good SEAD coverage over the area then that should allow your Gunships to play havoc on the enemy's advancing armor. Don't look at Gunships as standalone assets but working in cohesion with other supported elements from PA and PAF.

I was always surprised that PA didn't pick up good number of retired AH-1's from US-Army, could have refurbished and MLU'ed them using CSF from the early days of Afghan War. While some of these acquired AH-1's could have been used for Spares, PA could have easily followed the PAF Mirage example in this regard.

i believe its suicidal to bring gunships in Armour battle since they will operate in heavy mobile SAM coverage. Best usage will be shoot and scoot while using terrain for its advantage.

Turkish cobras r upgrade PAA same upgradation on our fleet means they will be here no retirement.

View attachment 570690 These beauties are coming to Pakistan for sure. If not then it will be really disappointing that we once again failed to cash our current position in US as Non NATO ally. Imran Khan and Trump have quite a chemistry. Even if that doesn't y work then Melania Imran chemistry gonna work for us like boom.
IMG-20190723-WA0018.jpg

The proof of a pudding is in the product. You can claim a recipe as magnificent but the product is what that matters. On paper Communism is also wonderful.

Have a look at people who make F-22 Raptors, F-16s, Boeings, Cobras or Su-35, Mig 29s, Hind helicopters, J-20 stealth. Most are not religious. Clearly. Non are Muslim. Success will come by copying Russians, Chinese, Americans and not Arabs.

Harsh but that is the blunt truth. Even Muslim countries that have been mildly successful like Turkey are heavy copies of West.

Pakistani society is one of the most irreligious societies out there. In fact, the Pakistani elite or establishment has never been religious to begin with, barring that one odd general.

It's the culture and the society which needs a complete overhaul.

Pakistani society is one of the most irreligious societies out there. In fact, the Pakistani elite or establishment has never been religious to begin with, barring that one odd general.

It's the culture and the society which needs a complete overhaul.
Fantastic and 100% accurate analysis. Had our establishment been like the masses Pakistan would have gone the way Afghanistan went.

Fantastic and 100% accurate analysis. Had our establishment been like the masses Pakistan would have gone the way Afghanistan went.

Afghani elites are even more irreligious. Most of them are Iranic ultra-nationalist.

My question is, even with much irreligiosity in Pakistan, and the elite being so "modern" and all, why is the country always in the "top-ten of the bottoms" in almost everything? I specifically mentioned Pakistani society being irreligious, not only the elite.

Musalman bannay sey peheley insaan bannay ki zaroorat hai iss qaum ko (i.e., queuing, hygiene, lowering gaze, minding own business etc.), AH-1Zs jaisi cheezein bhi banna shuru ho jaye gi domestically.

Back
Top Bottom