What's new

Ahl al-Hadith the emerging chaos among Bangladeshi muslim

Moander

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Most of the Muslims of Bangladesh follow Hanafi Madhab. When i go to mosque to pray i always found some people performing salah differently. i never asked them why i always assumed they must be shia. Recently one of my cousin from Kustia visited us in Dhaka. When we went to mosque together i noticed he is performing salah differently. When i asked he told me that according to hadith he is doing the correct way. He also added imams performing salah wrong way because fearing peoples wrath. He said we should only follow hadith and there are a lot of people back in his Kustia district doing the same. (They are brain washed to a level )He told me in Madrasa wrong hadith is being thought and we all are praying the wrong way even in jamat for generations. Its my observation over the year the number of people performing salah differently is increasing.

People follow Madhab because there are different sources of Hadith which may contradict each other. The four imams spent almost their entire life to make four Madhabs from Quran and Hadith. If every Muslim with there little knowledge start to buy hadith book and starts to follow their own interpretation think of the chaos it will create. Whats your opinion on this matter guys? I put this thread under Bangladesh Defense because i don't know about similar situation in other countries.

This is my first thread hope you guys forgive my mistakes.

bulls eye! I just recently discovered it. i prayed Salat all my life differently than Muhammad Pbuh! I haven't changed my system yet ... but in mosque most of the brothers have already started praying in that way !! The new generation is becoming orthodox day by day! Though phobes here call this wahabism!!

@Moander oops, i didn't see last part of your post. It seems you are against it?

Last edited by a moderator:
bulls eye! I just recently discovered it. i prayed Salat all my life differently than Muhammad Pbuh! I haven't changed my system yet ... but in mosque most of the brothers have already started praying in that way !! The new generation is becoming orthodox day by day! Though phobes here call this wahabism!!

kobiraz we bangali muslim follow Imam Abu Hanifa who was fortunate enough to learn from 17 Sahabi of Muhammad Pbuh. On the other hand all of the shahi hadith compiled one century later. Even imam Bukhari was student of Imam Abu Hanifa's student.So my question is which way of Salah is correct Imam Abu Hanifa's , who got the opportunity to learn from 17 Shabi or From shahi hadith which was compiled 100 years later?

@Moander oops, i didn't see last part of your post. It seems you are against it?

lol..............

kobiraz we bangali muslim follow Imam Abu Hanifa who was fortunate enough to learn from 17 Sahabi of Muhammad Pbuh. On the other hand all of the shahi hadith compiled one century later. Even imam Bukhari was student of Imam Abu Hanifa's student.So my question is which way of Salah is correct Imam Abu Hanifa's , who got the opportunity to learn from 17 Shabi or From shahi hadith which was compiled 100 years later?

lol..............

My question to you is should we follow the prayer style of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or Imam Abu Hanifa who was fortunate enough to learn from companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

My question to you is should we follow the prayer style of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or Imam Abu Hanifa who was fortunate enough to learn from companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

What i meant was the prayer style of Imam Abu Hanifa is the the prayer style of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as Imam Abu Hanifa who was fortunate enough to learn from companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Most of the Muslims of Bangladesh follow Hanafi Madhab. When i go to mosque to pray i always found some people performing salah differently. i never asked them why i always assumed they must be shia. Recently one of my cousin from Kustia visited us in Dhaka. When we went to mosque together i noticed he is performing salah differently. When i asked he told me that according to hadith he is doing the correct way. He also added imams performing salah wrong way because fearing peoples wrath. He said we should only follow hadith and there are a lot of people back in his Kustia district doing the same. (They are brain washed to a level )He told me in Madrasa wrong hadith is being thought and we all are praying the wrong way even in jamat for generations. Its my observation over the year the number of people performing salah differently is increasing.

People follow Madhab because there are different sources of Hadith which may contradict each other. The four imams spent almost their entire life to make four Madhabs from Quran and Hadith. If every Muslim with there little knowledge start to buy hadith book and starts to follow their own interpretation think of the chaos it will create. Whats your opinion on this matter guys? I put this thread under Bangladesh Defense because i don't know about similar situation in other countries.

This is my first thread hope you guys forgive my mistakes.

Sir he was right I also used to follow Hanafi Madhab but many things in Hanafi goes against authentic Hadees and Imam Abu Hanifa also said it if you get authentic Hadees and my opinion goes against that than follow the Hadees not my opinion and all the other Imams said the same thing so you have to follow Hadees not any Madhab

What i meant was the prayer style of Imam Abu Hanifa is the the prayer style of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as Imam Abu Hanifa who was fortunate enough to learn from companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

So what about Imam Shaafi, Imam Hanbal? They also differ from each other!! How do you define that? imam hanifa is not wrong, his rules doesn't go against any fundamental principle of prayer, so our prayer is valid! I don't know who is following Prophet muhammad pbuh exactly! So i am stopping here. I am a proud Hanafi btw

Keep fighting Muslims ! Over anything and everything ... The God isn't interested in the manner of your praying , idiots , he can be workshipped in many ways ... Anyways religious threads are banned in this forum fortunately ...
@Aeronaut please close the thread

What do you mean by "differently"? would you give examples?

Keep fighting Muslims ! Over anything and everything ... The God isn't interested in the manner of your praying , idiots , he can be workshipped in many ways ... Anyways religious threads are banned in this forum fortunately ...
@Aeronaut please close the thread

Read the topic of the thread please. It was suppose to discuss about possible chaos among Bangladeshi Muslim. If someone ask question i am bound to answer.

What do you mean by "differently"? would you give examples?

Give me a reason why one would bother at all ... I haven't heard of anyone objecting to different ways of praying by Muslims around the world in Two Holy cities ... Who cares ? The God judges by the intentions , right ?

OP

Watch this.

Those four Imams spent their entire lives interpreting Quraan and Hadiths to regular people which could have difficulties in understanding them, it's called "Ijtihad", and since it's in the branches not bases all of them are correct to follow.

Give me a reason why one would bother at all ... I haven't heard of anyone objecting to different ways of praying by Muslims around the world in Two Holy cities ... Who cares ? The God judges by the intentions , right ?

that what i wrote. It doesn't invalidate prayer! And we were not fighting. Just discussing!

Back
Top Bottom