What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

ohh please we dont want this ahmedinejad rehotric in Pakistan..we are better off with improved releation with USA, Europe and Israel along with GCC.

Actually , it was no rhetoric , it was just good business ... Ahmadinejad said that " Pakistan is one of the most important countries in the Muslim world " and US doesn't wish to see a stable , prosperous Pakistan and works against the interest of the state " both of which are true ... Islamabad is better off improving relations with backstabbing GCC and US than with Iran ? Think again !

You talk a good game, but tell me how your post applies to the drone strikes by your ally USA, the export of wahabi ideology and money to sunni extremists from your arab allies etc...

So much for "mutual respect" and "cordial relations."

shias are getting blown up, the country is at war with the taliban, drones are throwing bombs on civilians left and right etc... and you talk about cordial relations and mutual respect lmao

What is Iran trying to exploit exactly? We're trying to find a customer for our gas. That's exploitation?

sunnis of pak not involved we dont care about shia/sunni idology, first we care about is food and water
but Iranian sunnis get oppressed by Iranian governmnet.

sunnis of pak not involved we dont care about shia/sunni idology, first we care about is food and water
but Iranian sunnis get oppressed by Iranian governmnet.

I'm assuming that shias and hazaras etc... self destruct on their own then?

and lol @ talking smack against Iran with your situation

You talk a good game, but tell me how your post applies to the drone strikes by your ally USA, the export of wahabi ideology and money to sunni extremists from your arab allies etc...

So much for "mutual respect" and "cordial relations."

shias are getting blown up, the country is at war with the taliban, drones are throwing bombs on civilians left and right etc... and you talk about cordial relations and mutual respect lmao

What is Iran trying to exploit exactly? We're trying to find a customer for our gas. That's exploitation?

both sunni and shias are blowing up each other, remember the sunni students, small children were killed just near a madrassah

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633254 said:
both sunni and shias are blowing up each other, remember the sunni students, small children were killed just near a madrassah

funny joke
for the past 5 years shias have been getting blown up and now suddenly it's both

I am sure you realize that Sunnis generally do not see a problem with Shias in Pakistan except for extremist who can find an excuse for killing people everywhere ... The death toll of my countrymen in the useless WoT is more than 40,000 , majority of them are Sunnis so ? Why do Iranians look at everything through their Shia-Sunni prism ?

But isn't it right ? Are Sunnis allowed to build mosques in Iran ? :no:

I am sure you realize that Sunnis generally do not see a problem with Shias in Pakistan except for extremist who can find an excuse for killing people everywhere ... The death toll of my countrymen in the useless WoT is more than 40,000 , majority of them are Sunnis so ? Why do Iranians look at everything through their Shia-Sunni prism ?

But isn't it right ? Are Sunnis allowed to build mosques in Iran ? :no:
yes

and how is it even remotely the same situation to you?

sunnis are allowed to worship at any mosque they please and they can build mosques too. What's a sunni mosque?

lolz dont make me laugh Iran and it fake islamic republic governmnet that does deals with usa
1.it was iran that snitch us up on nukes
2.it was iran that was caught back in the day for assassination attempt
3.iran talk about Kashmir not that it cares but cos USA is about light the fireworks it needs propaganda support
4.sunnis do not have rights in iran while other groups do
5, pak has shia leaders and shia second largest and free to do what they want
6.taliban ok what about the northern alliance didn't they work with USA against iraq and iraq today is Iranian extension.
7 charhabor port with india heavy trade deals not with pak which is MUSLIM as they say

lolz dont make me laugh Iran and it fake islamic republic governmnet that does deals with usa
1.it was iran that snitch us up on nukes
2.it was iran that was caught back in the day for assassination attempt
3.iran talk about Kashmir not that it cares but cos USA is about light the fireworks it needs propaganda support
4.sunnis do not have rights in iran while other groups do
5, pak has shia leaders and shia second largest and free to do what they want
6.taliban ok what about the northern alliance didn't they work with USA against iraq and iraq today is Iranian extension.
7 charhabor port with india heavy trade deals not with pak which is MUSLIM as they say

iran backstabbed pakistan many times.

you guys have srs problems staying on topic
kashmir, let's say everything you sais is correct. How is it related to our discussion?

you guys have srs problems staying on topic
kashmir, let's say everything you sais is correct. How is it related to our discussion?

iran never ever mentioned Kashmir back when things were fine but these days pressure is on, sanction are hitting Iranians.
i have no problem with Iranian trade but it must be interest first forget stupid brotherhood cant work with pak n Iran both are different in the mentality.

iran backstabbed pakistan many times.

stirirng it lolz i love it just like i do when you n iranains play hide n seek.

Back
Top Bottom