What's new

Ahmedabad blast suspect Riyaz Bhatkal allegedly murdered by Chhota Rajan

Intelligence sources in Mangalore, who claim to have come very close to nabbing Riyaz in 2008, said that it was not Riyaz but his elder brother Iqbal who was the target of the attack.

Intelligence agencies verifying claims of IM member's murder

Huh.... Now it is the elder brother of Bhatkal not Bhatkal himself.

As I said. Bullsh!t bullsh!t bullsh!t and Bharatis don't seem to get bore with it either. .

Tehelka - The People's Paper

Rajan gang even killed dawoods main finance chap in India club in dubai

The Dawood camp has actually managed to pump bullets into you and kill many from your gang. Is he the stronger don?

It is not the question of being stronger. He has the support of an entire country, of the Pakistani establishment. I have no such support, even the Mumbai Police doesn’t support me. Even a Bharat Shah, who finances films with underworld money, has status and contacts. I operate differently. I kill in the national interest. In India’s interest. I killed the Nepal mp Dilshad Beg, who was a big ISI agent. That helped India. I killed Sharad Shetty, Dawood’s close associate. That also helped India.
Dawood’s gang is quite active even though he is holed up in Pakistan. Is he still ruling Mumbai?

No, it is not like this. We have damaged him to a large extent.

Why is it that Dawood is seen to be representing Muslims and you are seen as a Hindu supporter?

No, the question doesn’t arise. There is no question of Hindus and Muslims. I am a Hindustani and there are many Muslims in my gang.

You have been trying to target Dawood for a long time and claim to have almost got him once. What’s happening now?

I will reach him. I don’t want to disclose anything now. Everything will come before you.

The agencies prefer to remain tight-lipped as the alleged assassins are still holed up in Pakistan. Any disclosures at this juncture could endanger their lives, sources informed.

"They are capable of such strikes," sources said.

ATS chief Rakesh Maria said that he is trying to use his network to get an official confirmation on Bhatkal's death.

Is Bhatkal dead?

Intelligence agencies verifying claims of IM member's murder

Huh.... Now it is the elder brother of Bhatkal not Bhatkal himself.

As I said. Bullsh!t bullsh!t bullsh!t and Bharatis don't seem to get bore with it either. .

can you add more " bullshit " because it would then average out to the sum total of words you use in your replies to every post. :D

an intelligence official said. “In the first place, Pakistan would never confirm that Bhatkal was hiding there.” - something I said from day one of this post , if you go read my earlier postings. Pakistan can't and won't confirm, because it would mean saying they do harbor Indian terrorist.

I know I know, you will put my reply in a separate line item quote and give me the famous one liner thoughts. eagerly awaiting it :D

Just like USA cant and wont confirm that Osama is in there country:smokin:

then why you tripping about an Indian killing another in your country, in your land , straight up on your streets- if that person does not exists there? :D . stick to one meme will ya, LOL.

then why you tripping about an Indian killing another in your country, in in your land , straight up on your streets- if that person does not exists there? :D . stick to one meme will ya, LOL.

Yeah he killed a man in karina market, which cant be found in whole Pakistan, koi Allah ka banda us se yeh poche k woh kise mar aya ha, andha tu nahi ha bichara, RAW ka jo banda ha:lol:

can you add more " bullshit " because it would then average out to the sum total of words you use in your replies to every post. :D

OK. I will add one more time. JayAtl. Enough??? Will it now average out to the sum total of words I use in my replies?? ;)

something I said from day one of this post , if you go read my earlier postings.

Yes I read this BS in your earlier posts too.

Pakistan can't and won't confirm, because it would mean saying they do harbor Indian terrorist.

When the existence of Karina hospital would be established. When the jiauddin hospital would be built. When it would be confirmed that who exactly is being killed. Then may be we might respond to this BS.

I know I know, you will put my reply in a separate line item quote and give me the famous one liner thoughts. eagerly awaiting it

Yes I will. I even don't disappoint my enemies and opponents. Even if they like behaving as dumb.:D

It does not matter who believe what. If this news is true, who cares what others believe. Such news cannot be confirmed, unless there is another party who is interested which I doubt.

Lets say this news is true.
1) There is no way, India can get enough proof to conclusively prove it.
2) There is no way Pakistan will admit it.

So we will still be at same position.

If the news is false.
1) There is a chance GOI will deny it, remember they have not said anything about it so far.
2) Pakistan's stand will be still same.

So in both cases Pakistan will deny it, so if we will get any idea, it will from GOI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom