What's new

Air Commodore (R) Sayed Sajad Haider: How the US Evaded Air Defence System

Love the Statement of COAS

"Shooting down the drones is no problem for us. We will do it. But will the government and the people of Pakistan "own" this act? Is everybody ready to bear the aftermath of shooting down drones? You all just sit and talk without realising the consequences of such actions. It is really no trouble for us to shoot down a drone. But after that will the government and people be on our side?" (applied on any kind of attack either from helicopter or fighters)

It is ironic but i am not too confident that the people of this country can take a stand and support Army. They are too busy in English/Indian movies, fashion, mobiles; and not to forget the drawing room politics where they just sit, talk and criticize Pakistan Army. super Slap on the people of Pakistan by COAS i agreed with him!!!

We should support our Armed Forces unlike tinpot politicians who will go abroad if Pakistan gets in trouble.

There is NO EVIDENCE that OBL was really spotted in PAkistan! No Video.... no picture nothing!! First PAKISTAN AND INTERNATIONAL media asked US GOVT provide EVIDENCE!!! damn all politicians and everyone start bashing without evidence....

Enemies of Pakistan ... "phar likh kar bhi jahil kay jahil he raheengay..... evidence hai nahi aur start bashing.. asi education seekhnay pe lanat hey.. education samaj bhooj deti hey jahil pan nahe!"

I have a question, If Americans can jam our radars then can't we ask China to assist us in monitoring our borders via satellites?
Yeah china don't use your very few satellites to look at your border point it over here

Do it yourself stop begging for bones .

Us can watch anything with x37 yuppppp USA USA

Yes the strike at Pathankot was the best as far as PAF was concerned,the figures are anyway not correct,not all the 21s were destroyed.By the by,it was good to hear from Nosey Haider after a long time,in the interview he said many important things including the capability of IAF and especially the MKIs which as per Air Cmdre's statement can attack Pakistani targets flying over the Arabian sea and ingressing from the Iranian side for which the PAF does not have complete RADAR coverage,they have some but not complete coverage.Another point is that if IAF makes precision strikes at Muzaffarabad,India will get Intnl community's support as the strikes would be seen as a preemptive strike against the Al Qaida.Overall a nice assesment from him,a great pilot and a Pakistani,my respect & hatred for him is very high.
if ever try to hit muzarrafabad,then you don't know our pathan brothers
your will get kicked by them and again you will say just like after 1965 war "oh my god what happend to us ." remember that whem our one m.m alam destroyed your 5 fighters think of what the whole nation can do to you and your army..........:pakistan:

Yes the strike at Pathankot was the best as far as PAF was concerned,the figures are anyway not correct,not all the 21s were destroyed.By the by,it was good to hear from Nosey Haider after a long time,in the interview he said many important things including the capability of IAF and especially the MKIs which as per Air Cmdre's statement can attack Pakistani targets flying over the Arabian sea and ingressing from the Iranian side for which the PAF does not have complete RADAR coverage,they have some but not complete coverage.Another point is that if IAF makes precision strikes at Muzaffarabad,India will get Intnl community's support as the strikes would be seen as a preemptive strike against the Al Qaida.Overall a nice assesment from him,a great pilot and a Pakistani,my respect & hatred for him is very high.

U wanna make strikes at Muzaffarabad then I dare u to do it and see how we shove our __ up ur a-holes......

i think if we invest bit money with china russia and pakistan for this radars technology send best minds available in these countries to board and make best radar which canot be jammed and can track all types of stelath i think we can do it but it is impossible and one thing do favour us we got wreckage of that heli to bring scientists form russia and china to read it tech and take its weaknesses and make something which can track it weakneees i think in this world nothing is best so there is window of opportunity we need our own home made best radars our own eyes not eyes which we get on loan

your will get kicked by them and again you will say just like after 1965 war "oh my god what happend to us ." remember that whem our one m.m alam destroyed your 5 fighters think of what the whole nation can do to you and your army..........:pakistan:

Childish comments,I have never said this,please listen to the interview a bit more carefully,it's Air Cdre Haider who said that IAF might bomb a place like Muzaffarabad and that action might earn them accolades from the Intnl community.I do not wish to bomb anybody and as far as Pakistan is concerned you are already in a mess without going to war with us,it's better for you to settle your own house rather than showing false bravado in this forum.

the trouble is that Pakistan is still using those old 1970s radars which Americans jammed with "white noise" in the above mentioned 1070s friendly exercise....If Pakistan changes over to frequency shifting radars,Jamming wont be that easy...
I am thinking there may be a positive side of jamming....The jamming station has to transmit electromagnetic waves of whatever frequency towards the radar,so as to suppress the radar signals,and/or overload radar processor.....If in our current old model radars a radio wave direction finder (RDF) is integrated,then if they are jammed,will still be useful as they all detect the exact bearing of the jamming waves transmitting station...growler and such....
If three or more radars are jammed in close proximity and all have direction finders,,then the jamming aircraft;s exact position will be known accurately (three lines of position,intersecting) throughout the time it is jamming.This can be used for SAM guidance or may be to direct the fighter jets to get rid of jamming aircraft....Just a thought.

the trouble is that Pakistan is still using those old 1970s radars which Americans jammed with "white noise" in the above mentioned 1070s friendly exercise....If Pakistan changes over to frequency shifting radars,Jamming wont be that easy...
I am thinking there may be a positive side of jamming....The jamming station has to transmit electromagnetic waves of whatever frequency towards the radar,so as to suppress the radar signals,and/or overload radar processor.....If in our current old model radars a radio wave direction finder (RDF) is integrated,then if they are jammed,will still be useful as they all detect the exact bearing of the jamming waves transmitting station...growler and such....
If three or more radars are jammed in close proximity and all have direction finders,,then the jamming aircraft;s exact position will be known accurately (three lines of position,intersecting) throughout the time it is jamming.This can be used for SAM guidance or may be to direct the fighter jets to get rid of jamming aircraft....Just a thought.

same thing is in my mind . . . .

yes and no..
the radars have been updated
this is what you use today
AN/TPS-77 Tactical Transportable Radar System | Lockheed Martin

the older American systems were updated to this.
AN/TPS-75 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other Chinese radars work alongside them.. so whilst the radar's arent 70's.. they arent all 21st century either..
the network that links them is 21st century.. however.. that still does not offer you protection from advanced jamming techniques used by the Americans..
They wrote the book on it after all... along with the Israeli's.

We are... and will for some time, remain 60 years behind the Americans a a whole..
So to expect to outwit them.. is expecting too much..
let us keep our conventional offensives against India..

I think you dont know about the sikhs... Ask the Pathans(Pasthuns) they know very well... They learned from the saragarhi war(21 Sikhs vs 10000 Pasthuns).

Battle of Saragarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are... and will for some time, remain 60 years behind the Americans a a whole..
So to expect to outwit them.. is expecting too much..
let us keep our conventional offensives against India..

Ouch! That pretty much guarantees that we will play victim again, in the NEAR future -- I think it's better to not be fatalistic, there is nothing impossible as long as there is a WILL to overcome - whatever comes from these incidences such as operation Geronimo, you can be sure that unless Pakistan make a determination that it will not accept the language of force from anybody, that soon the peoples of the country will see little need to ideas such as armies and such.

Like the Us Air Force recruiting motto says: Aim High

In the interview he says that Indian SU-30 can fly over to Baluchistan; can release the bombs & return to India without being challenged by Pakistan!!
What your views/..
@Santro.
US did jammed our radars because they were built by & delivered to us by US. Jamming such things is quiet easy then because you can't outwit the MANUFACTURERS...tht being said the Russian radars before 30years in Vietnam were NOT jammed by US...why because they were not manufactured by US. They performed well against US planes & thus the origin of Radars also count relative to jamming capability

In the interview he says that Indian SU-30 can fly over to Baluchistan; can release the bombs & return to India without being challenged by Pakistan!!
What your views/..
@Santro.
US did jammed our radars because they were built by & delivered to us by US. Jamming such things is quiet easy then because you can't outwit the MANUFACTURERS...tht being said the Russian radars before 30years in Vietnam were NOT jammed by US...why because they were not manufactured by US. They performed well against US planes & thus the origin of Radars also count relative to jamming capability
The problem is not the Su MKI or a guided missile attack but the aftermath effects which really counts.
This the both sides know. And regarding the Su 30 attacking and returning I think the THINK TANKS can shed some light.

Now the Radar part is yes U were right and wrong. The US knew almost everything about ur Radars. In Vietnam things were happening as U mentioned but it did change in the later part of the war. The US effectively used the Wild weasle for SEAD missions.

Back
Top Bottom