What's new

Air Force Question Thread

Does PAC produce 50 Jf-17 Block-Is till 2012, which many of the people claims.? Other than 8-10 receive from China that are used by Kamra for test and evaluation.

Does PAC produce 50 Jf-17 Block-Is till 2012, which many of the people claims.? Other than 8-10 receive from China that are used by Kamra for test and evaluation.

All the aircrafts of Batch I were not built at PAC kamra -- yes initial 8 came from China

All the aircrafts of Batch I were not built at PAC kamra -- yes initial 8 came from China

I think that all of these aircraft were produce by PAC and about 50 of them. Now some rumours on forum was that PAC had started making Block-IIs from late 2012 or from 2013.

I think that all of these aircraft were produce by PAC and about 50 of them. Now some rumours on forum was that PAC had started making Block-IIIs from late 2012 or from 2013.

LOL! NO not at all -- Block III from 2012? you nuts??? :D
we are waiting here for Block II yet -- Block III production is supposed to be started by late 2015

Why does deagel have the AGM-154 JSOW listed as transferred to Pakistan in 2008?
specifically 47 items?

Why does deagel have the AGM-154 JSOW listed as transferred to Pakistan in 2008?
specifically 47 items?

One time america provided us JDAMS and local channel reported it as ALCM name JSOW in 08/09. Perhaps local media screw up was believed by some arms recording database

One time america provided us JDAMS and local channel reported it as ALCM name JSOW in 08/09. Perhaps local media screw up was believed by some arms recording database

That would still make sense. Since SIPRI has no JSOWs and it would probably create a sensation in India. But the numbers might still be accurate about 47 JDAMs being delivered.

Air Force position of flight engineer and how to become one.??????????????????

a tricky and long answer.... well, i advice you to go through preliminary selection procedure of PAF for GD Pilot or google the forum

@Aeronaut
Why didn't PAF take interest in F-15S eagles?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut
Why didn't PAF take interest in F-15S eagles?

What @Aeronaut said, also want to mention that the US has never offered Pakistan the F-15, and probably never will. Even if it does, it PAF will stay away because US aircrafts tend to have a big weakness in the PAF, and that weakness is military sanctions.

What @Aeronaut said, also want to mention that the US has never offered Pakistan the F-15, and probably never will. Even if it does, it PAF will stay away because US aircrafts tend to have a big weakness in the PAF, and that weakness is military sanctions.

They would have sold the F-15s to Pakistan, had we been able to muster up the money to buy and operate them, they offered the F/A-18 Hornets to Pakistan too. An F-15 costs almost twice as much as operating an F-16.

If we had a robust economy, i would have Typhoons in PAF rather than F-15s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom