What's new

Air Force Question Thread

its 2014 and most of the countries have moden aircrafts though they are less in numbers but they are technology advanced but pakistan air force is still using old crap every air force retired their mirages but paf still using it bcz paf prefer numbers over quality.. ,j7 these both are (3rd generation fighters) old f16s and 3.5 generation j17 so i want to ask how long will pakistan use these old jets?? thanks must answer!!

its 2014 and most of the countries have moden aircrafts though they are less in numbers but they are technology advanced but pakistan air force is still using old crap every air force retired their mirages but paf still using it bcz paf prefer numbers over quality.. ,j7 these both are (3rd generation fighters) old f16s and 3.5 generation j17 so i want to ask how long will pakistan use these old jets?? thanks must answer!!

As JF-17 Production Continues, Replacement for aging fleet of Mirages and F-7s is being done... They can't just retire them over night with no suitable replacement.

As soon as we can bring back the stolen 200 million USD by the Politicians back to Pakistan... :enjoy:

When people stop voting for people such as Nawaz Sharif! :D

On point: We don't face any immediate threat from abroad.......... we need to focus internally and clean our house first.........

When we have the money for it

You'd me amazed at what PAF has managed with the relatively little funds its got

Agreed!

to be more precise!

When we'll have DOLLARS to pay for it.

Rupee cannot be used to buy expenseive military hardware.

We need dollars, euoros, pounds and gold to buy such things.

And unfortunately as a nation, we refuse to work hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold.

Chinese work hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold. But Pakistanis cannot.
Japanese work hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold. But Pakistanis cannot.
Indians work hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold. But Pakistanis cannot.
S, Koreans work hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold. But Pakistanis cannot.
Taiwanese work hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold. But Pakistanis cannot.

Why? Pakistanis cannot work hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold.

That's the million dollar question.

Once you have the answer,

And

Pakistanis start working hard for the West to earn dollars, euoros, pounds and gold.

We will be able to modernize our AF like Chinese.
We will be able to modernize our AF like Indians.

Hope you all understand it now.

Thank you

itz 200 billions .

hahahahah

I can say 200 trillions.

As long we are all boasting wihtout documentary evidence and bank statements,

we can continue adding zeros.

Zero is easy to add. no effort needed.

Last edited:
When 3 - 5 more OBL type Raid ... phir **** Fund b ajayeengay

Because i will buy the Typhoons on maximum industrial technology seeding contracts, with full avionics, AESA radar, composite materials and EJ-200 technology transfer. Then i will use the EJ-200s produced in Pakistan to power the JF-17s new blocks, then i will upgrade the EJ-200 to a 100 Kn output configuration and join SAC J-31 Research,development and production as a full partner.

Then i'll utilise the upgraded EJ-200 to power the J-31. So i'd have 3 jets 1 engine = low operating and maintenance/spare parts costs = more jets we could buy = an air force lethal enough to match the capabilities of our highly trained and deadly pilots. Lastly, i would use the same EJ-200 technology to develop smaller turbofans to extend Babur cruise missile's range up to 2500-kms which means i would have the ability to launch a stealthy conventional attack on 100% Indian territory, day or night at moment's notice.

Now you know why i'd buy Typhoons instead of F-15s, and yes you, are free to call that my wishful thinking.
Is KSA getting all that ToT?

@The SC don;t give heed to wishful thinking always go with logic and rational mind and stay in reality and improve upon it, Pakistan's problem is we wish alot and do little by ourselves.

i wanna ask about the salary plan of airmen..how much starting salary an aero technician or aero support man got ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom