19 Great Air Battles of Pakistan Air Force
20 PAF SELECTION NOTES
21 FIGHT OF FALCONS
22 FIZZAYAN
23 AIR WARFARE IN MISSILE AGE
24 PAK FIZAYA KI DASTAAN E SHUJAAT
25 PAK FAZAIA TAREEKH KAY AAINAY MAI
26 CIVIL DEFENCE BY PAF

AND SOME MIX BOOKS (PAK NAVY & PAK ARMY)

During the current flood some missiles had been damaged at jacobabad base. But all the essential equipment were evacuated safely and water never entered at the base. if it is true how much was the damaged.

发这个帖子是为了把中国的4代机的图片发上来
Pls webmaster forgive me!

0000036.jpg

Good thinking; having silica cells around books

During the current flood some missiles had been damaged at jacobabad base. But all the essential equipment were evacuated safely and water never entered at the base. if it is true how much was the damaged.

no damage to equipment - all were moved to samugli (quetta)

PAF Finishing School holds graduation ceremony

ISLAMABAD: The graduation ceremony of PAF Finishing School was held at the Air Headquarters Officers’ Mess on Friday. Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi was the chief guest on the occasion.

Qureshi awarded certificates to the graduating students. While addressing the audience, he said, “I am confident that an institution like yours can provide valuable guidance to our girls, as they move from one environment to another, marked with independence and responsibility. From this perspective, I consider the contribution of the Finishing School very significant and far-reaching.” PAF Finishing School is the first of its kind in the country. It offers various courses in communication skills, languages, management, art of self-presentation, domestic science, general culture, cuisine, protocol, art, childcare, psychology and spiritual enrichment. staff report

@ post #1162:
The guy's an idiot! And the one who posted it is a bigger idiot.

ELINT planes have lots of electronics for listening for radar frequencies but do they have their own air to air intercept radar??

ELINT planes have lots of electronics for listening for radar frequencies but do they have their own air to air intercept radar??

Fighter jet in ELINT role may have their own, but not other jets, taking the example of PAF Sqd 24 Falcons.

Fighter jet in ELINT role may have their own, but not other jets, taking the example of PAF Sqd 24 Falcons.

Sir are you referring to for instance F-18 purely converted for ELINT purpose...even then I failed to search that it has got A2A interceptor radar

Sir are you referring to for instance F-18 purely converted for ELINT purpose...even then I failed to search that it has got A2A interceptor radar

Here below is the official brochette from Boeing, you can clearly see that the EA-18G has AESA APG-79.

"The EA-18G advanced cockpit is combined with its onboard sensors and weapons, enable superior Suppression of Enemy Air Defense (SEAD) capability. The active electronically scanned array APG-79 AESA radar offers increased electronic warfare support and is capable of precision targeting utilizing cues from the ALQ-218 precision receiver system. Integrating these systems with advanced weapons yields a more formidable SEAD capability than previously possible."

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/ea18g/docs/EA-18G_overview.pdf

If you check out wiki, you can see the armaments has AIM-120 in it and it can carry 2 of them if required even in its SEAD/DEAD role. Thus its fully capable to defend itself and it has all the times its APG-79 AESA radar with it, which it can use for A2A combat.

Boeing EA-18G Growler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AN/APG-79 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2003/q4/nr_031229m.html

I want a reply from a senior member

Can a female pilot take a high g turn during their piriods?

question for +18..:)

Back
Top Bottom