What's new

Air India worker 'sucked into aircraft engine' in Mumbai

Don't know how this happened.. not possible.... only way is that guy maybe try to become smart maybe taking his selfies to show people that he is standing near the aircraft powerful engine or something else (Why I said this bcuz people working in such organizations particular airport facilities doing such things now a days). Pilot confirmed EACH AND EVERYTHING before this... or maybe he was standing first behind the engine and immediately moved towards front ... no idea... but this is literally extremely painful death... powerful jet engines crushed his body in seconds.... I think it is not PILOT mistake.... noway

This shows the lack to proper procedures and process in india ..

No bro, u fortunately procedures are there, but what they lacked is strong g management. This is where problem starts and this where problems end.

I managed flight departures for 8 years, the USA has very strong policy and procedures, but even then we hear people getting suckered into into engines all the times.
Problem usually lies when so e people think k, they know a lot better than the people who sit behind the books and writes laws and procedures.

RIP to the dead n his family

its not death, but how he died! Seriously u people need an overhaul of yr system.
In which ever manner he died, it's nothing to laugh about. The poor guy died trying to earn a lawful living for his family. The least you can do is keep quiet.

Thank You.

Tragic incident should be investigated and if pilot is responsible should be sacked and more focus on training is needed

Tragic incident should be investigated and if pilot is responsible should be sacked and more focus on training is needed
I doubt pilots has much to do with it, lot of time the Pilot's visions are restricted, might have been a mistake from the person's side. Accident's do happen, hopefully better safety procedures are put in place so such incidents don't occur in future.

No bro, u fortunately procedures are there, but what they lacked is strong g management. This is where problem starts and this where problems end.

I managed flight departures for 8 years, the USA has very strong policy and procedures, but even then we hear people getting suckered into into engines all the times.
Problem usually lies when so e people think k, they know a lot better than the people who sit behind the books and writes laws and procedures.

RIP to the dead n his family

I haven't heard of any incidents like this in the US, outside of the military - which operates closer to the edge anyhow, and arguably with a lot more less qualified people running around near the aircraft.

RIP. I think error on the part of the guy on the ground is most likely. Sadly, he was likely standing where he should not have been.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom