What's new

Airbus-Tata consortium to manufacture C-295 transport aircraft in Vadodara

One more gem of a prediction from our resident ex-fart; now I understand why this fellow is so jelly

View attachment 889854

"Assembled only, no manufacturing"- source: Indos the Indonesian Octopus

Yeah Indonesia is part of C295 supply chain, does it mean Indonesia manufactures C-295?

I hope you know there are probably hundreds of companies all over the world involved in supply chains for a single C-295? 🤔

Go see the picture lad............

HEI STUPID Indian

I repost again my above post.

Check this, dont just make bulshit in here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since 2011 PTDI has an Industrial Collaboration with Airbus Defence & Space for CN295 program with the following work packages:

• Final Assembly Line, Delivery center.
  • Aerostructure package: horizontal and vertical tail plane, rear fuselage.
  • Customer Support: Service Center dan Computer Based Training.
View attachment 889852
View attachment 889853

I think your *** is still burning because Indians refuse to call Korean jet KF-21 as joint contribution because your country's only contribution to it was painting indonesian flag. Your broke *** couldn't even make the payment for the aircraft because of which koreans kicked your useless engineers out. :lol:. You had to beg koreans to take them back.

Each and every headline refers to the jet as a Korean jet, now keep crying :rofl:

I think your *** is still burning because Indians refuse to call Korean jet KF-21 as joint contribution because your country's only contribution to it was painting indonesian flag. Your broke *** couldn't even make the payment for the aircraft because of which koreans kicked your useless engineers out. :lol:. You had to beg koreans to take them back.

Each and every headline refers to the jet as a Korean jet, now keep crying :rofl:

The TATA production line will be able to export too. Something which Airbus has not allowed Indonesia to do. 😜

at the end of the day it is a turbo-prop aircraft. a lot of parts will be made abroad. it is still a big win for the Tata group.

20221027_162133.jpg

Too harsh respect for Indonesians
Stop the hate man no one is useless

One more gem of a prediction from our resident ex-fart; now I understand why this fellow is so jelly

View attachment 889854

"Assembled only, no manufacturing"- source: Indos the Indonesian Octopus

Yeah Indonesia is part of C295 supply chain, does it mean Indonesia manufactures C-295?

I hope you know there are probably hundreds of companies all over the world involved in supply chains for a single C-295? 🤔

C295 is a stretched derivative of the C235 airplane.

The C235 airplane was originally designed and developed around 1980 in a joint venture company Casa-Nurtanio, Casa being Spanish aerospace company and Nurtanio being the Indonesian JV partner. CAD CAM tooling was partially developed in Indonesia which was unprecedented in Asia. PT Nurtanio is called PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) nowadays and Casa got absorbed into Airbus.

C295 is an airbus product and many body panels and assemblies are manufactured and supplied to Airbus from Indonesia, as tehre are common assemblies that fit either C235 or C295.

All Tata will be doing is bringing in C295 parts to India (some possibly from Indonesia) to assemble into finished airplanes. Indian AF needs these.

Bangladesh Army Air wing has standardized the C295 as military transport in lieu of the AN-32s which are aging badly. India which has a fleet of hundred plus AN-32's will replace them with C295's for the same reason.

Indonesia has the largest collection of oversized CNC milling machines made by Cincinnati Milacron (US) in Asia supplied in the 1980's for that purpose. It has no parallel in India, especially with what HAL has.

Tata will need twenty years to match what Indonesia already has as far as aircraft manufacturing infra. These bhakt idiots are clueless. Sitting in andhi gulli and dreaming of greatness by posting with 500 rupee cellphones.

Please don't embarrass yourself by coming here and displaying your ignorance, do your research first. There are people who know way more than you and will call out your ignorance.

Indonesia is a much more advanced country in the aerospace field compared to India. They already designed their own prop-liners twenty years ago and was on the cusp of jetliner development (Jet derivative of N250 pictured below). Suharto's fall from power delayed things, as did the Asian financial crisis of 1998. I have been following Indonesian aerospace for a long, long time. N250 which was a larger derivative of C235 was developed independently in Indonesia.

1666932927062.png

Indonesians design and manufacture their own airplanes, while India can't design anything without Western help and ToT. Even today - Indonesia is designing their stealth fighter in a JV with South Korea.

Just because Indonesians are not mouthy and braggart like Bhakt Sanghis in India - does not mean their level of development is any less....

Stop comparing every country with India, they are not in India's league.

Too harsh respect for Indonesians
Stop the hate man no one is useless

Please ask your Nokar level bhakts to stop the useless puffery.

Jaysee karni waisi bharni.....

Here is another practical little twin turboprop N219 Indonesians are developing by themselves, which is very practical transport for Indonesia with its thousands of Islands.

1666933738624.png

Now if this was even partially made in India, remote corners of the would know about it by now, with the level of Indian mouthy puffery.

India has been trying to develop something like this for the last 30 years (Saras) and nothing close in sight, Saras was originally a pusher turboprop Argentinian design which was sold to HAL, which most people don't know about. I don't know why HAL tries to develop these pie in the sky things instead of design small practical aircraft by themselves.

Last edited:
It's nice lungideshis get to understand supply chains today.
Tata-Airbus consortium will do the same thing in India that was done by Airbus in Spain- never said anything on the contrary.
Can you now focus on scrubbing latrines instead of copy-pasting like that semi literate maulvi who clutches at straws?
I would have responded to the Bangladeshi but decided that it's beneath me
Let them think what they want 😜

Lungis have already reached the moon and much more advanced than India, kindly note the proof below.
View attachment 889947
He just wants to insert Indonesia in every thread, why bother lol.
It's nice lungideshis get to understand supply chains today.
Tata-Airbus consortium will do the same thing in India that was done by Airbus in Spain- never said anything on the contrary.
Can you now focus on scrubbing latrines instead of copy-pasting like that semi literate maulvi who clutches at straws?

My problem is something else gujrat gets almost everything now we have to seperate our country into blocks then gujrat for chips and aerospace
Bengaluru for IT
Tamil Nadu for aerospace Isro kolakatta for ports etc
Maybe a block chain for our industry will be a better choice these states these seperate policy benifit but still some states are neglected in this growth of ours
I am reading the comments on twitter and now the maharashtrian are seething bro

But this is a discussion to be had somewhere else 🙏
The TATA production line will be able to export too. Something which Airbus has not allowed Indonesia to do. 😜
Export and modify maybe a cheaper version with more indian electronics or more Spanish or French or American components will be exported in the needs of costumers
We have to grow now these 10 years are crucial have to integrate in the global supply chain and raise our ECI and GII from 40 to 20 it's hard but still very much achievable seeing our growth now
Lower ECI countries will miss this great supply chain reshuffling fiasco and will forever be at the bottom we have to improve our rank
In the GII report we were ahead in almost everything except infrastructure but we are building infrastructure at a breakneck speed now just have to keep at it

Indian Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar, the top bureaucrat in the Indian MoD, detailed the program plan today, telling a press conference that over 13,400 parts, including all major assemblies and sub-assemblies, of the C295 would be sourced from 125 Indian suppliers spread across seven Indian states. He also confirmed that the facility would serve as a hub for exports to meet C295 demands in other countries once it gets rolling, with a production rate of at least 8 aircraft per year. In addition, he said the Airbus-Tata facility would be in a position to manufacture larger transport aircraft in the future.

Last edited:
Ok Lungi, enough potty from your mouth today. That aircraft you posted that "Indonesians are developing by themselves" is a simple copy of CASA C-212 Aviocar with indonesian spray paint. If you are interested copypaste, then HAL already makes 19 seater Dornier 228. N250 was also a copypaste job and a failed aircraft with just 2 built. If you are talking about failed aircraft, we built Marut back in 1960, thats when you people didnt even have the tech to stitch lungi together.

Now as for Indonesians making a stealth fighter, please dont make me laugh, they had to beg Koreans to let their scienitists back in after failing to make even the minimum payment, let alone any contribution. Their biggest contribution to the fighter project would be spray paint. Each and every single international report refers to the aircraft as a South Korean fighter, Indonesians find a mention in a footnote somewhere.
You are creating unnecessary conflict between two nations from provocation by a Bangladeshi
This is what they want
Expected better from @Baba_Yaga

You are creating unnecessary conflict between two nations from provocation by a Bangladeshi
This is what they want
Expected better from @Baba_Yaga

Lol relax bro he's the only indonesian on the forum, there are like 300 million other ones you can be friends with who are hopefully not that retarded. There is more Indonesian component in Belgian chocolates and French wine than there is in KF-21, i won't lie just to make the guy feel better :lol:

Lol relax bro he's the only indonesian on the forum, there are like 300 million other ones you can be friends with who are hopefully not that retarded. There is more Indonesian component in Belgian chocolates and French wine than there is in KF-21, i won't lie just to make the guy feel better :lol:
Do you have a opinion on this being in gujrat ?
We will export from this plant by 2025 at the latest as our own orders will be completed

114 Indonesian design engineers only went back home in March 2020. Detail design has been completed in September 2019 for single seat KF21. They only went home in 2020 March where the prototype has been started to be produced and Production team will do the work.

1666944992395.png

1666945006820.png

------------------------------
2019 October news

Indonesia delays payment for S. Korea's fighter development project​

"Despite such a delay in payment, the Indonesian side has continued to send its researchers to South Korea to take part in the development process," Rep. Kim Joong-ro of the minor opposition Bareunmirae Party said during a parliamentary audit into the administration, voicing concern about technology leaks.

As of July, 114 Indonesian engineers were sent to South Korea to work with Korea Aerospace Industries Co. (KAI), the country's sole aircraft manufacturer, to design and make a prototype of the fighter, according to a DAPA official.

Last month, DAPA confirmed that the design for the combat jet met all military requirements, allowing the project to go on to the next phase of constructing a prototype.

--------------------------------------

Design engineers in Aerospace are Bachelor, Master, and Phd. For production, many jobs are done by vocational engineering people in the level of high school or 1, 2, 3 years in Engineering Academy (blue color work).

They keep Indonesian design engineers that have work since beginning of 2011, long before KAI Korea and Lockheed Martin comes to the program since 2015, despite we dont pay our R&D payment since 2017, until design phase is completed in September 2019, shows they need us.

Only ADD Korea and Indonesian Aerospace engineers who design C103 KF21 that become the basis of KF21 design. I have put 2012 December KF21 design and compare it with KF21 prototype in IFX thread (check the thread in Indonesia Defense Forum). I only use credible sources like Yonhap Korea, Jane Defense, Angkasa Magazine (Indonesia) as sources. KAI KF21 design is rejected in 2014.

1666945045864.png

Please compare....

Oya, Indonesian Aerospace has also subsidiary company in USA called IPTN North America that sell design service for American Aerospace Industry since 1990's. Just google......

And any way, beside many Engineers have come back, doesnt mean we cannot do our work share in Indonesia. Design work keep being done in Indonesia for double seat prototype in 2020 and some of alluminium parts of KF 21 prototypes are made in Indonesia and ships to Korea

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom