What's new

Airspace violation: 2 Indian fighter planes enter Pakistan territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time we remember these technical faults came only with Indian air crafts not from Pakistani fighter jets. Isn't it strange?

No.

The PAF didn't intervene during the Kargil incident because it had run out of spares, it was short of fuel and perhaps short of ordnance. Doesn't take much imagination to work out what they would and would not do. They would not be flying around so much, and they would be less liable to make mistakes, with that limited air time.

However, it wasn't due to technical faults that this happened. You are to know that the IAF does this from time to time to give Windjammed a purpose in life. It's sad enough otherwise, and we all feel for him.

No.

The PAF didn't intervene during the Kargil incident because it had run out of spares, it was short of fuel and perhaps short of ordnance. Doesn't take much imagination to work out what they would and would not do. They would not be flying around so much, and they would be less liable to make mistakes, with that limited air time.

However, it wasn't due to technical faults that this happened. You are to know that the IAF does this from time to time to give Windjammed a purpose in life. It's sad enough otherwise, and we all feel for him.
it were the Indian authorities who said it was a technical fault of the chopper crew, where does Kargil comes into the equation but then you are mostly off your rocker.
BTW, personal attacks are the last resort of an ultimate looser.....then again it doesn't come as a surprise.

947056_474985255927455_1266935796_n.jpg
yes i can read it lol!
please brother translate it :)

Express Tribune :troll:inga

It's been reported by other news organizations too, check out Geo.

Indian Jets violate Pakistani Airspace

India-Pakistan-PAF-IAF-Fighter-Jet-Violation-Airspace-F-16_6-11-2013_104757_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD : Indian Fighter Jets violated Pakistani airspace a little before 11 AM on Tuesday, Geo News reported.

Indian Fighter Jets violated Pakistani airispace on Tuesday at 10:41 AM, flying withing Pakistani territory for a little over a minute near Head Sulemanki, approximately 170 kilometers from Lahore.

Following the violation, Pakistan Fighters scrambled in response, following which the Indian Aircraft retreated back to Indian Airspace.

Indian Jets violate Pakistani Airspace | Pakistan - geo.tv

Oops. You can read English?

It's loser, btw, not looser; loose = dheela, lose = har gaya, to put in terms perhaps kinder to the unschooled comprehension.

And, errr, let the wind out. You'll feel better. Less stressed, if you know what I mean.

Last time i busted you for the same habitual nit picking but i guess dementia has truly settled in.
In any case, both the above terms acutely befit you.

News Papers and channels are saying they were given warning why on earth they were given warning why were they not short Assembly should summon PAF chief and ask him what the hell his forces were doing can they only bomb their own people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom