What's new

Aitizaz to start Lawyers' protest again

I, guss i dosnt cleared what i , had posted, i mean MR, AITAZAZ shouldbe sent by force to perform ummrah and he should be held thier to perform HAJ also maybe god can send some knowlege to him?:lol:

Two-thirds majority not needed to restore judges: Aitzaz

By Syed Irfan Raza

ISLAMABAD, March 5: President Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) Aitzaz Ahsan said on Wednesday that two-thirds majority in parliament was not required for reinstating the deposed judges, including chief justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry.

Addressing a gathering of lawyers and human right activists outside a hunger strike camp near the residence of the deposed chief justice, he said the next government would restore all the deposed judges even without a two-thirds majority.

He said the legal community would continue struggle against President Pervez Musharraf and they would take legal action against him for removing the judges.

On the occasion a trader, Jehangir Ahktar, and a lawyer, Iqbal Bali, called off their hunger strike on the request of Mr Ahsan. Their strike lasted six days.

The SCBA’s president said the struggle of lawyers had entered the final stage and it would help restore all the deposed judges of the superior courts. “We will not let President Musharraf run away,” he added. Mr Ahsan demanded that President Musharraf should step down because of the crushing defeat suffered by his allies in the Feb 18 elections.

Two-thirds majority not needed to restore judges: Aitzaz -DAWN - Top Stories; March 06, 2008

‘Forget May 12 mayhem’

KARACHI, March 5: SCBA president Aitzaz Ahsan on Wednesday advised lawyers to forget the bloody incident of May 12 in which dozens of people were killed on the occasion of a visit to Karachi by deposed chief justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry.

Mr Ahsan, who arrived in the city on Tuesday for the first time since May 12, said this while addressing members of the Sindh High Court Bar Association.

Mr Ahsan said the city needed peace and prosperity and must not suffer tragic incidents like that.

“I have forgotten the May 12 mayhem and would like to request that it is better for all of us to forget that tragic incident,” he said.

The May 12 riots were erupted when Mr Ahsan, the deposed chief justice and other leaders of lawyers were barred by the provincial administration from coming out of the airport to attend a gathering of lawyers on the high court premises. The SCBA chief urged the leadership of the city and elders of all the ethics groups to make Karachi a peaceful city, free of ethnic violence.—Reporter

‘Forget May 12 mayhem’ -DAWN - Top Stories; March 06, 2008

Independence of judiciary depends on independent judge: Aitezaz

RAWALPINDI: President Supreme Court Bar Association Chaudhry Aitezaz Ahsan said that we do not want any confrontation with the parliament but we will not allow anybody to lay foundation of the parliament at the cost of judiciary.

He said that the reinstatement of judges does not need a two-third majority in the parliament as the judges can be restored without it.

He expressed these views during his address at the lawyers convention organized by the High Court Bar Association Rawalpindi on Thursday.

Present on this occasion were Justice (r) Tariq Mahmood, Bar president Sardar Ismatullah Khan, general secretary Siddiq Awan, MNA from PML (N) Mohammad Hanif Abbasi, MPs Shaharyar Riaz, Mohammad Hanif Advocate, Ziaullah Shah, Zaibunnisa Awan and J. Salik besides presidents of the bar associations of Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Attock, Gujar Khan, Kahuta, Sohawa and Jhelum.

Chaudhry Aitezaz Ahsan said that the judges were deposed and house arrested with their families on March 9.

He said that I want to tell all the parliament members that if the tradition of arresting judges is accepted then prime minister and ministers would also be arrested.

He said that there is a need to strengthen the parliament but it cannot be strengthened without the independence of the judiciary. If the judges are not independent then the parliament cannot be independent.

Aitezaz Ahsan said that despite postponing the long march programme of March 9 we can implement it. Now, we have given a time to the parliament and if the long march is held then the caravans of lawyers from all over the country will flock to Islamabad.

Independence of judiciary depends on independent judge: Aitezaz

'Sovereign Parliament only with free courts'

SHAHID RAO

RAWALPINDI - Legal fraternity is not against any package bringing in benefits for the judiciary and developing better criteria for the selection of the judges but it should not be at the cost of the freedom of the judiciary.
Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) President Barrister Aitzaz Ahsan stated this while addressing a lawyers’ convention here organized by Lahore High Court Bar Association Rawalpindi on Thursday.
A large number of lawyers, civil society members and representatives of labour unions, minorities, media and newly elected Members of Parliament of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) also attended the function.
Addressing the gathering, SCBA President Aitzaz Ahsan made it clear that a sovereign parliament is only possible in the presence of an independent judiciary and an enviable parliament cannot be built at the rubbles of the judiciary.
Aitzaz Ahsan remarked that no weapon in the war on terror could be so useful as is the empowered people of Pakistan and they could only be empowered when their rights were protected and that was possible only if an independent judiciary existed in the country.
Castigating the Western countries Pro-Musharraf policies, Aitzaz Ahsan said that why United States of America and United Kingdom were trying to keep Musharraf in the Presidency when he is hated by the people of Pakistan, crystal clear from the failure of Musharraf-allied parties in general elections.
He further added that lawyers were up in arms against the unconstitutional steps of a dictator who is darling of the West.
SCBA President also remarked that it is a wrong perception that two-thirds majority in Parliament is needed to reinstate the deposed judges and it is tantamount to declaring the unconstitutional steps of November 3 as lawful and just.
“How can an Army Chief sack more than 60 judges and suspend the Constitution and why two-thirds majority was needed to reverse such perverse actions,” he maintained.
At that point, he made it obvious that the higher judiciary would be independent only after the reinstatement of the sacked judges.
He said it was good to release an Indian man after 35 years imprisonment but at the same time the Human Rights Minister should take notice of the detention of former CJ and other judges who along with their families had been under house arrest since Nov 3 last year.
Aitzaz said that the lawyers would take legal action against Musharraf, Shaukat Aziz, Mohammedmian Soomro, Federal Interior Minister and the Secretary for keeping the judges and their children in illegal detention for more than four months.
Aitzaz asked that had the sitting judiciary been independent, the judges would have taken notice of the unlawful detention of their fellow judges.
Former President SCBA Justice (Retd) Tariq Mehmood speaking on the occasion said the ongoing movement of the lawyers is bound to succeed because first they had offered every sacrifice for the judiciary, second they were being led by headstrong people and thirdly the deposed CJ had really worked hard and the Providence would favour him.
Other speakers included Hanif Abbasi, Dr Tariq Chaudhry, two MNAs of PML-N, former minority MNA J Salik, RIUJ President Afzal Butt and LHCBA President Sardar Asmatullah Advocate.
They vowed to celebrate ‘Black Flag Week’ from March 9 to 16 to press the government for the reinstatement of the judges.
Later, Aitzaz Ahsan along with local leadership of Pakistan People’s Party and lawyers visited the place where former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was assassinated on December 27 last year after a public rally.
PPP leaders including Rasheed Mir, Raja Altaf, Tahir Gondal, Nasir Mir and many workers welcomed him at Laiquat Bagh.
Aitzaz Ahsan offered fateh and termed the assassination of PPP Chairperson a tragic incident of Pakistani politics.
He also visited the places of PPP workers Jameel Mughal, Raja Habib, Raja Mumtaz, Asif Samer and Raja Amin who were killed in Laiquat Bagh blast and expressed his deepest sympathies with the families of the slain political activists.

The Nation

It just gets me so upset that these Lawyers know only one way and that is protest. I mean they are just some big cry babies thats it. Their protest shows that how incapable they are. They can't win their rights through law so they have to go on street. they are such morans do you know how much it cost GOP for their each protest. What their gas cops pay bar gates all that is free no who pay for it. We pakistani people do. Lawyers don't they are so corrupt that i have never seen any lawyer and politician paying taxs to begain with. Our people are stupid that is why even BUNGLADESH army men said this is BANGLADESH NOT PAKISTAN we will put all the corrupt sinners in jails and pur public will support us and this is what happend. What happend to our people seriously before X stupid CJ removal people used to hate lawyers and judges right? Remember they were corrupt! they have no justice remember! their justic is already pre fixed remember! what happend we are supporting these same scums of the earth are we stupid or what is this nation is drunk? then we say we want to compete USA bullshit this nation can never be like USA. I tell you why USA is so powerful what Allah has given them authority over mankind (Allah says i give athority to some over their fellow man) i will tell you the reasons. They treat their people right and their people do only good for their country. In USA no bribe in Pakistan you are stoped you say to the cops here is 50 rupees get a cup of tea i bet you do this in USA bro you are gone behind the bars for years. but who is wrong Pakistani stupid qoom we say if we go to the corut to complain these cops they will not listen right. What happend now we PAKISTANI stupid Qoom is going to belive all what these lawyers are saying now they are GODS of PAKistani Qoom. I guess so our people are not worthy of good people. LOOK AT USA THEY HAVE ELECTIONS DIFFERENT CANDIDATS STOOD FROM TWO DIFFERENT PARTIES. FOUR FROM DEMOCRATE AND THEY WILL COME AND CONVAINCE THE PUBLIC OF USA AND WHO CONVAINCE THE PUBLIC HE WILL BE THE NOMINEE FROM DEMOCRATE AND SAME GOES TO REPUBLICAN. PUBLIC DON'T SAY WE LOVE THIS GUY OR THAT GUY THEY ASK THEM QUESTIONS WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR US NOT ONLY THIS BUT THEN THEY TEST THEM BY ASKING THEM ON THEIR ANSWER TO THEIR PREVIOUS QUESTIONS. what we do JANAAT KI HOORO KI HOOOR benazir (hell destent for killing her own brothers) and NS who took karza utaro scheme in which i gave 7 days my lunch money but what happend to that scheme. Why didn't we become deth free in his term. HE CALL HIMSELF UMIR UL MOMINEEN. BUT ACTUALLY HE IS UMIRUL MUNAFIIQEEN. And on the top of this we select these people again and support them WoW. God help this nation coz this nation will never help herself. Amin. We will never be succesfull until we get rid of all these curropt politicains. We can never be succesfull unless we won't produce new faces in politics. Shame on us that we produce not even one new guy in all these years. BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AM PAKISTANI MYSELF AND MY FRUSTATION ON MY MOTHERLAND IS MY RIGHT SO PLEASE DON'T MIND MY WRITING SINCE I WON'T CALL IT AN ARTICAL LOL SOMETIMES ITS GOOD THAT SOMEONE OF US COME HERE AND MAKE US REALIZE

Aitizaz Zinda bad, Go Musharraf Go

Musharraf will do one if Aitizaz pick momentum this guy has been illegally put on house arrest, and now my hero is back on the streets protesting and and eventually restoring the Judiciary and hanging first dictator of Pakistan it will happen I am sure.
NEVER HAPPENING BRO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HANGING AN FORMER CHEIFE OF ARMY STAFF OF PAKISTAN IT SHOWS HOW IRROGENT (AND I DON'T WANNA BE RUDE) YOU ARE. JUDGE YOUR WORDS BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING BRO. AND IF YOU STILL BACK THIS UP THEN I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING KEEP DREAMING AND YOUR DREAMS WILL NEVER BE FULFILL PERIOD. ( how can you people take a side of looters of you motherland. how tell me some ideas coz i can't love them BB you ZARDARI and NS ) its not about that i am against you or you said something agaisnt Musharraff. Its about what a mockery you are ready to make of Pakistan by thinking of Hanging the former cheife of army staff of PAKISTAN. Good job brother keep it up you kind of people bring the good name to PAKISTAN ):pakistan::hitwall::undecided:

NEVER HAPPENING BRO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HANGING AN FORMER CHEIFE OF ARMY STAFF OF PAKISTAN IT SHOWS HOW IRROGENT (AND I DON'T WANNA BE RUDE) YOU ARE. JUDGE YOUR WORDS BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING BRO. AND IF YOU STILL BACK THIS UP THEN I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING KEEP DREAMING AND YOUR DREAMS WILL NEVER BE FULFILL PERIOD. ( how can you people take a side of looters of you motherland. how tell me some ideas coz i can't love them BB you ZARDARI and NS ) its not about that i am against you or you said something agaisnt Musharraff. Its about what a mockery you are ready to make of Pakistan by thinking of Hanging the former cheife of army staff of PAKISTAN. Good job brother keep it up you kind of people bring the good name to PAKISTAN ):pakistan::hitwall::undecided:

Musharraf triator criminal bastard, read Pakistan Constitution Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!

6. High treason.
(1) Any person who abrogates or attempts or conspires to abrogate, subverts or attempts or conspires to subvert the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.
(2) Any person aiding or abetting the acts mentioned in clause (1) shall likewise be guilty of high treason.
(3) [5] [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall by law provide for the punishment of persons found guilty of high treason.

Part I : Introductory

Musharraf is a triator by law will and must be hanged.

Musharraf triator criminal bastard, read Pakistan Constitution Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!Article 6!
LMFAO dude you are really funny i love it. Second i can tell by your sense of humour that you love BB and you belong to PPP. Isn't it funny that you had no argument about my reply lol. All you did calling Mr President Musharraf
names and artical 6 which apply on PPP and NS and both are guilty of this in the Past. Brother this is a defence forum we discuse stuff here. You bring your idea and support your words here. Which i see you failing to do so. I respect your point. Isn't it funny no body has any corruption case against Musharraff not even one oppositions leader. Again i am talking about Musharraff. It shows all they can find this artical6 against him and shout about it. lol one word for my brother Intersepter. WOW:pakistan::guns::sniper::pdf:

Jeeeeez Interceptor! Your very harsh on him. Is it something personal? :frown:

Jeeeeez Interceptor! Your very harsh on him. Is it something personal? :frown:
I don't want to be rude about brother interceptor but its pretty common in PPP supporters lol what we call in USA fanaticism for BHUTTO FAMILY. Its so funny my brothers are sp plain people meaning simple. they don't get it. Its like they are in illusion. BB marries New bhutto meaing zardari. her mom get forced to drop the position as of chife person of PPP. BB's younger brother get poisiond in france, big brother get killed in Pakistan under BB's gov by cops, then BB get killed and now Zardari changes his kids name to BHUTTO.!!!!!!!! what BHUTTO!!! wow. So the entire world thinks Bhutto family is still living but no its not Bhutto's anymore they are ZARDARI'S. Boy Boy zardari is so smart person i give him a credit for this. All BBworsipers goes to LARKANA and bowes on her MIZAR. While Zardari is getting what belongs to Bhutto family. But i was thinking other day. Allah has plan for everyone. Bhutto family earnd blood money and now everything is stolen from Bhutto family it went streight to Zardari family even the name BHUTTO. there is a lesson for us WHEN ALL JUDGE US THIS IS HOW HIS JUDGEMENT COME may Allah forgive my sins and my brother's too Amin:what:

Part I : Introductory

Musharraf is a triator by law will and must be hanged.

Oh wow ,, how,few jaahil pakistani awaam has suddenly started to pick and write articles from constitution,

Firstly Musharraf hasnt performed any of these actions and hence non of these articles work on him. keep dreaming and hoping for a matter u know jack about.

2dly, it amazes me to see how extremist ur thinking is when u even say these kind of things,
NS and BB should be hanged for looting the country and taking it to a defaulted state, isnt that a crime?????? where were you then??? where were this constitution then???? where were these articles??? where were these lawyers??? where were protests???

Fact is that a so-called dictator has given so much freedom to this nation that it has started to speak and shout everywhere and anywhere, But unfortunately due to the illiterateness of the people, they cant understand who is rite and who is wrong, they are getting easily brainwashed by lawyer stooges and their head CJ,,when these people come on TV channels and talk rubbish and lies about everything they possibly can.

I m such a passionate lover of my country but i m sorry to say that the nation's thinking towards politics and national interest is disgusting, they cant even take a stance that YES, extremsim and terrorism is harming us and we should stand against it, instead they have in the las 8years taunted Musharraf for his couragous actions aginst the real cause of danger to Pakistan

May Allah save us from these problems and guide the people of Pakistan so that they recognise the difference between right and wrong. Ameen

Oh wow ,, how,few jaahil pakistani awaam has suddenly started to pick and write articles from constitution,

2dly, it amazes me to see how extremist ur thinking is when u even say these kind of things,
NS and BB should be hanged for looting the country and taking it to a defaulted state, isnt that a crime?????? where were you then??? where were this constitution then???? where were these articles??? where were these lawyers??? where were protests???
BRO DON'T FORGET WE HAD NO INTERNET AT THAT TIME MEANING NOT IN PAKISTAN COMMONLY, NO MEDIA BESIDE 1 PTV, SO HOW COULD PEOPLE HAD A CHANCE TO COME HERE AND TALK AGAINST HIM, PLUS IF WE TALKED AGAISNT BB AND NS THAT OPENLY WOW FORGET IT WE WOULD OFF BEEN HISTORY, SO he is a dictator traitor coz he betrayed Pakistan by not looting it but giving it freedom of expression, media and so on and on. He shouldn't have given that. REMEMBER THE HISTORY BEFORE AFGAN WAR AFGHAN WOMEN USED TO WEAR SKIRTS IN KABAL SEE HOW ALL PUNISHED THEM WITH TALIBAN, LOOK AT IRAN IN SHAH PERSIAN BEAUTIES USED TO BE ALL OPEN SKIRTS BODY SHOW OFF ETC SHE HOW GOD PUNISHED THEM WITH KAMINI, NOW PAKISTANI ARE TRYING TO DO THAT AND LOOK THE EMERG OF TALIBAN IN PAKISTAN. i am not in the favor of TALIBAN IF I GET A CHANCE I WILL GET THEM AND KILL THEM ON BY ONE WITH MY VARY HANDS. BUT IT REMINDS ME OF QURANIC VERSE WHERE ALLAH SAY, IN MY OWN WORDS NOT EXACT WORDS. "WHEN I DECIDE TO FINISH A TRIBE I GIVE THEM FREEDOM AND THEN THEY CROSS THE BOUNDRIES AND MY PROMISE OF DISTRUCTION COME BY" THEN ALLAH SAY" I PUNISH THEM WITH MY HARD HEARTED PEOPLE" If you look at them Allah gave freedom to afgans then they crossed lines. Allah punished them with Taliban and when Taliban crossed their lines Allah Punished them with Americans so we should be scared and get our acts together before we become the deweller of his punishment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom