What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

Of course the planners were idiots and so are terrorists who in hurry has left behind a lot of hard and circumstantial evidence. How do you know the evidence is nonsense even before doing any further investigation.

Before you said kasab being a Pakistani is nonsense and now you accept he is a Pakistani. And now you say evidence is nonsense and then you have to swallow thw humble pie just like you did for the statements regarding 'Kasab'. So, don't jump to conclusions and let investigations happen and we will know the truth.

Kasab did not follow the terror manual of his Pakistani masters that is never to be caught alive. (Sattelite communications excerpts with Pakistani Links).

Though he might have shaved his beard and was wearing western attire and Kalawa learned some Hindi to give enough proof that he was an Indian.

For all I know Sherry Rehman might've sent a SMS to Mr.Mukherjee asking him to be her boyfriend.
What kind of crap is this, did she really SMS a news station about the currend findings?

Hahaha, damn right brother. I see some absolute nonsense going on in this thread. Too fricking immature people jumping off the guns to believe a bloody SMS apparently sent by "Communication Minister" to own Kasab?

I mean get some nails of wisdom people. Does such astronomical info be conveyed through SMS? that too to a foreign media service? How fricking genuine.

Even if he is one, it's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO early to put your hands in the pants. Get'em out, let the johnny relax for a minute damn it and think using a different head that it's too early and the information surfacing about him being a Pakistani (even tho he is not registered as a Pakistan) is too naive to appologize and shake hands and hug eachother.

You can hug eachother for Dewali or Eid, but what the heck, stop being irrational already and act like grown ups.

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani: FO

* Pakistan rules out consular access to Mumbai gunmen for ‘heinous crime’
* Spokesman denies statement issued under pressure

By Zulfiqar Ghuman

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani government confirmed on Wednesday that Ajmal Kasab – the lone surviving gunman captured during the Mumbai terrorist attacks on November 26 – is a Pakistani.

“The initial investigations have confirmed that Ajmal Kasab, involved in the Mumbai terrorist attacks, is a Pakistani national. Further investigations are under way,” Foreign Office Spokesman Muhammad Sadiq said.

Tensions between New Delhi and Islamabad had risen after India accused Pakistan-based elements of planning the attack and world leaders had to intervene to prevent a possible war between the nuclear-armed neighbours.

Pakistan had rejected the allegations and asked India for evidence of the possible involvement of ‘non-state’ actors on its soil. Islamabad also began its own investigations into the matter and formed a ‘joint investigations team’ – that included officials from intelligence agencies including the ISI – that will work under the Interior Ministry.

Sources in the ministry told Daily Times the team analysed the information India had gathered and shared with Pakistan, and concluded in a preliminary probe that Kasab is Pakistani.

Pakistan had earlier said its National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) had no record of the man.

Sadiq confirmed that the Interior Ministry had given the information to the Foreign Office.

Consular access: But he denied Pakistan would provide official support to the gunman. “Kasab has committed a heinous crime. He will not be provided any official support or consular access,” the spokesman said.

Foreign influence: He dispelled the impression that the statement about Kasab’s nationality had been made under foreign pressure. “All decisions are taken independently in the best interest of the country,” he said.

“Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani. Further investigations are under way,” Information Minister Sherry Rehman said in a brief conversation with Daily Times.

But only one hour before making the statement, the Foreign Office had issued a press release saying it was premature to be certain about Kasab’s nationality. Stumper/AM reading?:undecided:

“Determination of the nationality of Ajmal Kasab at this point of time is premature and investigation is under way,” it said. India has alleged Kasab belongs to Faridkot, a small town near Okara, and that the nine gunmen killed during the attacks were also from Pakistan.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

First of all, Gen Durrani should be hanged for breaking the news to the media before giving the elected govt an opportunity to break this news.

Second, GEO should be banned for not contacting the govt. before breaking such a critical news.

Third, second phase of the investigation should start from Nepal. Ajmal Kassab was handed over to the Indian authorities and the GOP should look this from all angles.

Last buit not least, KASHMIR ISSUE SHOULD BE RESOLVED WITHOUT ANY DELAY OTHERWISE PAKISTAN AND INDIA WILL GO TO WAR ONE DAY.

oh she did not say it only smsed it..durrani said maybe could be..it will convince pakistanis who want to firmly not believe the attackers were from pakistan.

I for one think it is better for citizens to know the truth. Internationally no one believes us now. so accepting they went form pakistan is not going to cede ground but it may make us look little responsible.

It does not matter if he's from Pakistan.

You suggest I'm in denial. I suggest you're weak minded, and falling for Indian propaganda, if you're Pakistani. Perhaps you were one of those that fell for it when Nawaz Sharif was reported to have said Kasab was Pakistani to some papers. I did not.

It may well turn out to be true. Of this, I do not care.

However, before acknowledging this, I do not think it's wise to take newspaper reports of an SMS message, or Durrani saying this or that when he did not.

As for international media not believing Pakistan now, do you think they would care a damn about Pakistan before?

First of all, Gen Durrani should be hanged for breaking the news to the media before giving the elected govt an opportunity to break this news.

Second, GEO should be banned for not contacting the govt. before breaking such a critical news.

Third, second phase of the investigation should start from Nepal. Ajmal Kassab was handed over to the Indian authorities and the GOP should look this from all angles.

Last buit not least, KASHMIR ISSUE SHOULD BE RESOLVED WITHOUT ANY DELAY OTHERWISE PAKISTAN AND INDIA WILL GO TO WAR ONE DAY.

Noone should be banned.

I feel a little sorry for Durrani. He's admitted his words were twisted by the Indian media, and for this he gets fired.

I think he should have been wiser though.

"“Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani. Further investigations are under way,” Information Minister Sherry Rehman said in a brief conversation with Daily Times."

Sherry Rehman is very busy.

Sending text messages, talking to the BBC and Daily Times, saying exactly the same words each time. :enjoy:

"“Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani. Further investigations are under way,” Information Minister Sherry Rehman said in a brief conversation with Daily Times."

Sherry Rehman is very busy.

Sending text messages, talking to the BBC and Daily Times, saying exactly the same words each time. :enjoy:

I still can't fricking stop laughing about this SMS funda. HAHAHAHA.

Is this another cheap bollywood script we are reading? If he is a Pakistani, come in front of a Camera and say it damn it, whats up with sending a SMS "Yow ma BBC maaan, cum hare the brotha Kassab is ma homie maan - Toodles - Sherry"

WTF?

I still can't fricking stop laughing about this SMS funda. HAHAHAHA.

Is this another cheap bollywood script we are reading? If he is a Pakistani, come in front of a Camera and say it damn it, whats up with sending a SMS "Yow ma BBC maaan, cum hare the brotha Kassab is ma homie maan - Toodles - Sherry"

WTF?

I think she's a robot actually.

She says the same two sentences to many different groups again and again :)

it can not be proved unless pakistan investigates and says he is Ajmal is pakistani.
But Pakistani establishment is not ready to do that.
They are not ready to accept even though they know he is pakistani.
They have accepted now is because NSA durrani has said it to some channel and they have sacked him for the very reason.

Noone should be banned.

I feel a little sorry for Durrani. He's admitted his words were twisted by the Indian media, and for this he gets fired.

I think he should have been wiser though.

GEO is playing a game and they should be banned.

They owe billions in tax and some of the former managers claimed that GEO is funded by 'third parties'.

They were not happy with Musharraf now they are not happy with the present regime and they will never by happy with the next govt. either.

All GEO is doing is spreading confusion and negativity about Pakistan.

Suddenly Stumper is created out of nowhere to receive couple of thanks from AM, Thank you AM.
Goodperson

Don't question my integrity next time by suggesting I resorted to a cheap trick like creating a different ID to post favorable comments and have a conversation with myself.

See you in a month.

it can not be proved unless pakistan investigates and says he is Ajmal is pakistani.
But Pakistani establishment is not ready to do that.
They are not ready to accept even though they know he is pakistani.
They have accepted now is because NSA durrani has said it to some channel and they have sacked him for the very reason.

Simple and so true. First it was very hard to believe that he was Pakistanie, know it seems that the government is squabbling amongst themselves and the lower in power are saying it. Know the country (Pakistan) is waiting for the big hanchos to say it. Do you expect them? I highly doubt it, it would be shameful for them after all is said and done in last few months.

They will rather disgrace themselves before blarring out anything. Why do you think Kasab parents and the town is under seige? No one here can answer that question. When there channel GEO did find the answer for this questions, it became a traitor Channel.

Back
Top Bottom