What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

Alright, deal, I shall oblige this fantasy. Deposit the money (100 mill - i prefer gold bullion as the price of $$ has gone down) somewhere I can get my hands on it, then contact Geo. I sure will oblige :coffee:

100 mil dude!! tax problems...

You will be paid according to the schedule of the assignment. No deposits now.
There will be one guy in a red shirt watching you while you are running naked, he is my agent. I attached him to Geo's cameramen. He will make the payments.:coffee: as soon as you follow the initial detail.

100 mil dude!! tax problems...

You will be paid according to the schedule of the assignment. No deposits now.
There will be one guy in a red shirt watching you while you are running naked, he is my agent. I attached him to Geo's cameramen. He will make the payments.:coffee: as soon as you follow the initial detail.

No deal. Money in full. Pure gold. I'm planning on emigrating to Rio, no taxes for me.

I'm sure you'll be that guy in red ..too good to miss a dream come true, I'm sure ;)

Hey.. Doubts of whether Ajmal is a pakistani is cleared now we are debating about.. whether he is a Non Resident Pakistani.. or A resident Pakistanii....:lol: Why is it difficult yaar.. Your govrnt says that you are also vicitim of Terrorism and why is it hard to digest the Hard Facts..!!!!! He have clearly stated his entire history.. you just can verify the same with facts there back home..!!!!! But only with an intention of removing these b*****ds from our sub-continent..and not with some prejudice..!!!!

No deal. Money in full. Pure gold. I'm planning on emigrating to Rio, no taxes for me.

I'm sure you'll be that guy in red ..too good to miss a dream come true, I'm sure ;)

I see you chickened out.:coffee:
Give it up...

Kasab is a Pakistani, end of discussion. No need of arguing any further saying he was kidnapped when he was sowing poppy seeds, or he was in jail in Nepal for trying to snatch an old ladies chain and then RAW got hold of him and gave him a gun and sent him to Mumbai and then let a photographer take a few pictures and voila tell that he is a pakistani! how is that?

The government just committed treason.

Geo is a real terrorist channel bent on our destruction. Not once did they raise the other side. Qasab is not even in our nadra records... i dont get it? Kaisay yeh bayan samney ayaa. We were told clearly this was a fairytale and the truth was before us as Qasab was NOT Pakistani. Something is horribly wrong. We were sure its shiv sena and we told the government this several times. What on earth are they doing?????

I really have a sickening feeling in my stomach just when i heard this. The lack of nationalism will ruin us. Would it hurt if we tried to find the truth. Not once did GEO raise the facts of past blame and how this has happened in the past and how it was proven long. How can we just trust the indians? This is sad. This is a betrayal of the motherland.

My day has been ruined. The honor and sense of pride I used to have of being a Pakistani who was independent and would not bow down to Indian terror and baseless claims has been hit and I am sure every nationalist feels this way. I am ashamed that these traitors are allowed to live in our land.

Someday people are going to be frustrated with these anti pakistani people in our own country living and eating from Pakistan but betraying it and one day the people who are beinjg betrayed constantly will pick these traitors and their families out of their houses and kill them. These people are playing a very dangerous game. The next days will see great protests against GEO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasab is a Pakistani, end of discussion. No need of arguing any further saying he was kidnapped when he was sowing poppy seeds, or he was in jail in Nepal for trying to snatch an old ladies chain and then RAW got hold of him and gave him a gun and sent him to Mumbai and then let a photographer take a few pictures and voila tell that he is a pakistani! how is that?

:lol: Spot on brother..!!!!

The downgrade begins.

"“He has links to Pakistan but the investigation is ongoing,” she said"
Kasab has Pak links: Sherry- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

Now it is claimed Sherry is saying, it's just "links to Pakistan", and not "he is a national of Pakistan".

And then I read this.

"Before the statement from the Pakistani minister, the Dawn news channel had reported that a preliminary investigation carried out by the Pakistani authorities had established that the Mumbai terrorist is a Pakistani national. The preliminary investigation, which the report says is to be made public in the next few days, establishes that Iman is the son of Amir Kasab and Noor Illahi and is a resident of Faridkot village of Okara district in Punjab province"

Well I don't believe this. There is no way that this Noor Illahi has anything to do with it. The ISI would have been on her tail well before any daft news reporter.

Let's wait and see what this alleged report which Dawn says is coming out, will say.

Like I said, it's no big deal if he's Pakistani. If anything this helps Pakistan's case, by showing Pakistan is being very fair in its investigations.

Let's wait and see what they have to say on the Hindi speaking terrorist that can't be found in any database in Pakistan.

The downgrade begins.

"“He has links to Pakistan but the investigation is ongoing,” she said"
Kasab has Pak links: Sherry- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

Now it is claimed Sherry is saying, it's just "links to Pakistan", and not "he is a national of Pakistan".

And then I read this.

"Before the statement from the Pakistani minister, the Dawn news channel had reported that a preliminary investigation carried out by the Pakistani authorities had established that the Mumbai terrorist is a Pakistani national. The preliminary investigation, which the report says is to be made public in the next few days, establishes that Iman is the son of Amir Kasab and Noor Illahi and is a resident of Faridkot village of Okara district in Punjab province"

Well I don't believe this. There is no way that this Noor Illahi has anything to do with it. The ISI would have been on her tail well before any daft news reporter.

Let's wait and see what this alleged report which Dawn says is coming out, will say.

Like I said, it's no big deal if he's Pakistani. If anything this helps Pakistan's case, by showing Pakistan is being very fair in its investigations.

Let's wait and see what they have to say on the Hindi speaking terrorist that can't be found in any database in Pakistan.

No ,it is not as simple as you said. It will open a Pandora's box. Mumbai attack was not like any other terrorist attack. If Ajmal is Pakistani then next obvious questions are,

1. Who trained them ?
2. Who provided them logistics ?
3. Who provided them arms and ammunitions ?
4. Who was actually behind this well co-ordinated attack ?

Tough time for Pakistani government ahead in answering these questions.

Whats with all these apologies, have we completely lost our mind?
Whats next, should we smoke pot, hold hands and sing happy songs together?? :crazy:

Kasaab is a non state actor, a terrorist who gave up his rights to b called a muslim or a Pakistani the moment he commited this horrific crime in Mumbai.
Let India deal with him, torture or even hang him because thats what he deserves!

But there's no need to apologise for a criminal.
Did India apologise for the killings of Malegaon or the innocent cricket fan guy who came back wrapped in a bodybag? :disagree:

These are the li'l somethings which make a big impact in everybody's life. You Neo, are supposedly the casanova around here ;) and you must know better that the sweet nothings whispered are the ones which keep the girl friends falling all over you. What ever you said sarcastically is all welcome.
I know some might call it a sacrilege and call upon the fallen soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for the sake of their respective countries. Trust me, their sacrifice did not go in vain and it has saved the lives of so many people on both sides of the border during the various clashes. But using the same lives of fallen soldiers to justify further enmity and destroying more lives will just make it an endless vicious cycle! someone has to take the first step and this courtesy of a sorry after almost 45 days of refusal looks quite good. and it neither makes you smaller nor makes me bigger. merely shows that you are a courteous person :) think!

Friends, admitting that a devil incarnate is Pakistani, is not treason. Truth, no matter how bitter, needs to be acknowledged, only then we can fight the cancer that is eating Pakistan from within.

By initially denying and later admitting (Sherry Rehman admitted it last night) only makes a mockery of the government policies and gives strength to Indian claims that some gov't agencies may be involved. After all 9/11 was carried out by the Saudis, did Saudis deny their nationality?

I was convinced that Ajmal Kassab is Pakistani after the investigations by Geo and Dawn nearly a month ago. I submit to my compatriots that there is no harm in admitting that Ajmal is Pakistani. Aren’t' most of the people involved in suicide bombings inside Pakistan Pakistanis? The people, who think nothing of killing their own countrymen, couldn’t care less about killing Indians. IMO by constantly insisting that there is night outside when the sun is out serves no purpose. It only makes GOP look foolish in the eyes of the world. How many more innocent Pakistan have to be killed before we unite against the followers of Satan?

Kindly read Head of ISI’s interview, biggest challenge to Pakistan is internal and from the extremists such as Ajmal Kassab.

No ,it is not as simple as you said. It will open a Pandora's box. Mumbai attack was not like any other terrorist attack. If Ajmal is Pakistani then next obvious questions are,

1. Who trained them ?
2. Who provided them logistics ?
3. Who provided them arms and ammunitions ?
4. Who was actually behind this well co-ordinated attack ?

Tough time for Pakistani government ahead in answering these questions.

Not really.

The "dossier" has already been rubbished.

It does at least, if true, show that Pakistan is carrying out a fair investigation and willing to take responsibility if necessary. However I think Pakistan or India need to explain why Kasab was speaking Hindi and couldnt be found on the database before, if they do finally admit it in the coming days.

Rubbishing the dossier has already answered those questions you ask.

LOL. You way overestimate the meaning of this whole situation to me, to get an apology let alone demand one!! !!

If the world claimed the stars were made out of cheese I would not believe it.

You don't seem to follow I don't mind if Kasab is Pakistani. It makes no difference to the situation. It's the hands that guided him that you need to prove.

That disproves those 1 million posts of your's endlessly singing the kalava raag!

This means you were not sincere doing that endless aalaap.

And obviously you are claiming that you will never get convinced even if the truth has come out in the open. Nothing new or surprising here.

The hand was that of Nadim Taj as per some media reports. That will be proved soon too.

But there's too many inconsistencies, least of all Kasab speaking Hindi, for him to be a Pakistani from Faridkot.

My conclusion: I doubt Kasab is Pakistani.

If it is confirmed over the coming days, no big deal. However, it's best to wait. You yourself know the fiasco you personally created on here with your claims of admission by Nawaz Sharif. You're welcome to apologize for this, of course.

That is a straw to clutch at. What Hindi did he use? How different was it from Urdu? There is little difference in the common spoken version of the two. There are millions of people in Pakistan who watch Indian movies and can use Hindi words.

Nawaj Sharif's admission was made openly on media. What about it?

Bravo Niaz well said

nothing wrong in accepting kasab was Pakistani, in fact there is nothing wrong in introspection and accepting we have to fight extremists not only in Pak but all over South Asia, now this acceptance, denial, sacking of \nda where are we heading for with no respect of a sr govt official of NSA rank? What next a coup..??

Back
Top Bottom