What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

kasab is a pakistani and there should be no doubt about it. foreign office has accepted it. even durrani has said that he told this to media after authorities had concluded that kasab is a pakistani.
and was he being caught in nepal or not is for the investigators to decide. lets wait and not let these rumors get in our head.

Reply to epool

My friend!!
You again successfully shifted the focus from terrorism which is evertone's problem
to Indo-Pak relations(or better put anti-Indian BS).

And please enlihten me on what India threatened for varna?
war? ... no statement contained the word 'war'.

Last edited:
Why? You didn't provide any proof about them...

Now you should go through all the motions again and prove all the other names are involved too.

We did our part of the investigation and given the evidence to GoP. Based on confession of Kasab (a pakistani national) and telephone excerpts it is clear that Lakhvi and Zarrar Shah were involved and masterminded this attack. Now the onus is on GoP investigative agencies to look into the matter and bring them to Justice.

We did our part of the investigation and given the evidence to GoP. Based on confession of Kasab (a pakistani national) and telephone excerpts it is clear that Lakhvi and Zarrar Shah were involved and masterminded this attack. Now the onus is on GoP investigative agencies to look into the matter and bring them to Justice.

yes. i will agree with u on this. u have done ur investigation and handed it over to pakistan. now its upto GoP to find the other missing pieces of the puzzle.

Authorities had agreed to confirm Kasab news: Durrani

Thursday, 08 Jan, 2009 | 02:41 PM PST |
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s security agencies had authorised confirmation the surviving Mumbai gunman was Pakistani, former national security adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani said on Thursday, adding he was sacked because the prime minister had been out of the loop.
Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani fired Durrani, on Wednesday, shortly after he and other officials had confirmed to reporters the gunman in Indian custody was Pakistani.

Newspapers in India interpreted his dismissal as a reaction to his revelation of the truth about the gunman’s nationality.

But Durrani said authorities, including the powerful security agencies, had already decided to confirm the gunman was Pakistani.

‘It had been decided yesterday that we would tell the world that he is a Pakistani because hiding that makes no sense,’

Durrani told Reuters in a telephone interview.
‘

The security agencies recommended it and ... they repeated it to me,’ he said.

Durrani said he was dismissed because Gilani had not been informed about the decision to confirm Kasab’s nationality and the prime minister had ‘felt the need to exert his authority.’

‘The prime minister happened to be ignorant. He was in Lahore and he didn’t know about it. He was out of the loop,’ Durrani said.

Gilani’s office said Durrani had been sacked ‘for his irresponsible behaviour for not taking the prime minister and other stakeholders into confidence’.

Durrani’s dismissal was the latest incident since the Mumbai attacks to raise questions about who is in charge in Pakistan.

Durrani said the confirmation of Kasab’s nationality should help ease tension between the nuclear-armed neighbours.

‘Obviously, this would help the situation with India and that is the primary concern, that you tell the world, tell India, that ‘yes, guys, we didn’t make this announcement because we were not sure of the facts. Now we are sure of the facts and we’re saying yes, he was Pakistani’.’

Earlier on Wednesday, Gilani had said Pakistan’s investigation was making progress.
‘We are prepared to take this process forward with a view to uncovering full facts thus ensuring that the perpetrators of this heinous crime whosoever they may be are brought to justice,’ he said.

Durrani said he had been doing what was best for peace.

‘I have no bad conscience. I was doing what is best for Pakistan, I was doing what is best for peace between India and Pakistan. If it doesn’t suit some people, then so be it.’

http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect...s-had-agreed-to-confirm-kasab-news-durrani-ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply to epool

My friend!!
You again successfully shifted the focus from terrorism which is evertone's problem

You hit the nail on the head.

People are not at all concerned with the real issue that Pakistan has become a hub of terror, the terror central. They just want to keep focusing on the wrong issue of Indo-Pak rivalry.

And they have no idea what they have in store shortly if this trend continues. Things are not going to remain hunky dory if this perception of Pakistan not wanting to deal with the problem persists. Already the US NSA comments are out that Pakistan is the biggest issue for the world, more than Afghanistan!

You hit the nail on the head.

People are not at all concerned with the real issue that Pakistan has become a hub of terror, the terror central. They just want to keep focusing on the wrong issue of Indo-Pak rivalry.

And they have no idea what they have in store shortly if this trend continues. Things are not going to remain hunky dory if this perception of Pakistan not wanting to deal with the problem persists. Already the US NSA comments are out that Pakistan is the biggest issue for the world, more than Afghanistan!

dont get me started on that. i dont wanna remind u wat has been happenin in your own country.

dont get me started on that. i dont wanna remind u wat has been happenin in your own country.

Is anything happening in India filtering out to the outer world? Are Indian terrorists blowing the trains or killing innocents on the streets on London or Karachi?

If there is anything happening in India, it is contained within India. The case with Pakistan is not the same.

yeah but Kasab's confession is not enough... He could be a paid parrot, mimicking just the right words of its master.

India must prove its claims and even Kasab's claims. Maybe a videotape of Lakhvi, then maybe a videotape of Hafiz Saeed saying something incriminating...

Does India have anything like that?

I THINK THIS TIME INDIA PLAYED IT,S DIRTY GAME VERY WELL,UNLIKE IN 2001 AND OTHER DRAMAS

Your missing the point brother..!!!! Are you saying india have some home grown terrorists.. and we should have some too..!!!!:lol: Defies logic brother..!!!! Without admiting the presence of terrorists why is it that people are dragging it into a INDIA VS PAKISTAN confrontation where as we have both got a common enimey to fight against..(well i am talking about terrorists okk ;))!!! We can settle our scores later.. brother if we have any...;) but lets make our countries the two best places in the world to live in FIRST....!!!! and hey lets compete each other on development brother and not on the number of terrorists or the body count..!!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
But there's too many inconsistencies, least of all Kasab speaking Hindi, for him to be a Pakistani from Faridkot.

Does anybody know where this theory of him "speaking Hindi" came about from?. I could not locate any video/audio clipping of his uttering any words (let alone any audible sentence that would be conclusive enough to show he is speaking Hindi!). Can we atleast put this part to rest in conspiracy theories floating around?

I understand many having a field day on the confessional statement (being in Hindi!!!!) but the part about him SPEAKING hindi is not validated!!

Is anything happening in India filtering out to the outer world? Are Indian terrorists blowing the trains or killing innocents on the streets on London or Karachi?

If there is anything happening in India, it is contained within India. The case with Pakistan is not the same.

so is it not ur tamil gov which is not supporting LTTE? also wat about ur support for independence movement in balochistan. also do ask anyone from bangldesh and he will tell u about ur involvement in bangladesh. remember maldieves. even they say u have occupied one of their islands and they dont say anything coz they dont wanna fight with a nation of more than 1bn. my maldievian friend told me this.
so nations around india are actually gettin effected by indian policies. now its up to u if wanna call this state sponsered terrorism or something else.

Reply to epool

My friend!!

I have not shifted any focus its rather your Government and Indians at large who are fond of invariably shifting focus from real outstanding issue between India and Pakistan, i.e Kashmir! You have a few terrorists organizations working in your own country demanding independence but you MMS refuses to recognize them as such calling them 'misguided souls'?? :rofl:

And please like your supporter thanking you here, please avoid the display of public stupidity by asking again such goofy questions.....''''ohhhh when did we say war??????'' which have already been answered numerous times before in this forum.

Simply put....If Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani and he has committed a crime on the Indian soil....process him according to your law! End of Story and Case Closed for ALL in the world except a few leeched out Indians on this forum! :cheers:

Your missing the point brother..!!!! Are you saying india have some home grown terrorists.. and we should have some too..!!!!:lol: Defies logic brother..!!!! Without admiting the presence of terrorists why is it that people are dragging it into a INDIA VS PAKISTAN confrontation where as we have both got a common enimey to fight against..(well i am talking about terrorists okk ;))!!! We can settle our scores later.. brother if we have any...;) but lets make our countries the two best places in the world to live in FIRST....!!!! :cheers:

u didnt get me. im not tryin to justify terrorist activities orgination from pakistan. wat im tryin to say is that callin pak 'hub of terrorism' is wrong.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom