What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

All the ingredients necessary are already there

Firing of NSA Durrani
Summoning of Hussain Haqqani and other Washington DC diplomat (i don't remember name) to Pakistan.

Something is cooking for sure.

nothing is being cooked here, not anything other then in your head. Also when India called all its diplomats back, should we assume that a coup is about to happen, what nonsense. A guy acted with irresponsibility and he has been fired by the PM.

The truth the matter is Pakistan did not like any finger pointing by India, and because of that grudge they wanted to hide Kasab's identity as much as possible. How can a country not have any account of a citizen especially if he has lived there for last 20 years. There are physically address, schools he went to, previous jobs he had, and tax returns if it is possible, and even close family members and associates. It was erased from the database instantly, and a grand statement was made, we have no records of this man. If you call this cooperation then granted.

Jeypore, its possible that there is no entry in the database. Many people dont register birth/death ( I havent registered my marraige in the court yet .. ha ha). Yes, possible for government to check out the village members to ascertain the truth.

Ohh please, stop acting as a messiah. We know why our house is burning and who exactly is responsible for it.

I did not mean Pakistani's house.
I meant the poster's house.
It was colloquial damitt!!
After all the shoe was only his problem.

What else are they going to do about it? Arent we done over the possibilities of surgical strikes.
The official statement from the GOP is yet to come, before it was one man who claimed that he is a Pakistani and he has been fired for his act of irresponsibility.
But the point that webmaster and Asim both are raising is what next? How is it going to prove that Ajmal had the backing of the state or the GOP is involved or perhaps the ISI is involved.

Whether it is 'elements of Paks establishment' or non-state factors,
the investigations should continue to the rock bottom of the matter. Pakistan should investigate and take action.
It is in the best interests of everyone.
If there are no such 'elements' fine, but investigations should find the conclusion.
Don't ask about what India is going to do. That's not where this situtstion should lead us to now.

This is for you
meaning 2 of
cynic definition | Dictionary.com

nothing is being cooked here, not anything other then in your head. Also when India called all its diplomats back, should we assume that a coup is about to happen, what nonsense. A guy acted with irresponsibility and he has been fired by the PM.

We will see.:cheers:

Guys no need to appoligize, and what for lol, India need to look at it self before pointing fingures at other. So what if he was pakistani, such an attck does not materialize wihout the help from inside.

Guys no need to appoligize, and what for lol, India need to look at it self before pointing fingures at other. So what if he was pakistani, such an attck does not materialize wihout the help from inside.

Absolutely..!!! Indian Mujahdeen people are arrested in connection with these.. and these people did a recce of the TAJ and cst and passed on information to their handlers in pak.!!! And its said that dawood ibrahim have provided the logistics for the attack..!!! These are acknowledged by india..and few people are already in custody...brother..!!!!

Whether it is 'elements of Paks establishment' or non-state factors,
the investigations should continue to the rock bottom of the matter. Pakistan should investigate and take action.
It is in the best interests of everyone.
If there are no such 'elements' fine, but investigations should find the conclusion.

No one here is saying that the investigation should not continue, did i say that no. Point is we need evidence, materials, direct access to ajmal kasab so that Pakistani intelligence agencies could go to the bottom of this incident as to what really happened? Without evidence we cannot go nowhere even if we try to. What India provided is way short of anything called evidence and that has been debated well over.

Don't ask about what India is going to do. That's not where this situtstion should lead us to now.

This was inresponse to when you said that other countires wont be patient. There are no other countries involved, there is India and there is Pakistan. Pakistan is already incooperation with the US, so dont expect anything to happen out of the ordinary on that front.

Ok pardon my ignorance but i didnt get the catch here.:undecided:

Nope, that's not all India wants. Admitting Kasab as a Pakistani is a first biggie step and next will be to investigate the evidence regarding Lakhvi and Zarrar Shah and hand over them to India.
Why? You didn't provide any proof about them...

Now you should go through all the motions again and prove all the other names are involved too.

The owning of Kasab is going to be just the beginning.
India wanted concrete action.
How can India believe that Pakistan will take action, if they reject the man's identity in the first place?
Now we don't need to talk about it.
What else does case closed mean? The case is not cut as soon as it crossed the border.

I was talking in a general sense about countries. If you don't punish people in your country creating violence in another(whatever country it is, in the current situation it happened to be India), they will not be patient for long.
Brother I do not know what you think I am expecting. Not a clue!!!
I do not expect anything but that Pakistan investigates this case.

By the bold it, I meant the past.

Last edited:
Ajmal kasab alond with almost 40 pakistanis were caught in india and various other places and then were pressurised and used by indians in this feat of terrorism. This is a big drama staged by indian intelligence agencies to pressurise pakistan and persue the world to let pakistan drop into the pit of economic downfall (which are already in). Some reliable sourses reported that ajmal went to khatmandu for something. There he was kidnapped by indians and then used in mumbai attacks. You guys must have noticed that ever since these attacks have happened, india's whole effort is concentrated on making the world hate pakistan. They also want to send this msg to USA that pakistan can not control its own territory and especially its nuclear assets. So, they must side with india and take control over pakistan's nuclear assets. The whole idea of india sponsored terrorism on our western borders is to somehow get some insurgents close to our nuclear assets and do a bomb explosion kinda thing. This would tell the whole world that pakistan's nuclear assets are not safe.... HERE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A MENTION THAT ITS ONLY N ONLY THE ARMY THATS HOLDING THEM BACK...WE NEED TO SUPPORT THEM....

The owning of Kasab is going to be just the beginning.
India wanted concrete action.
How can India believe that Pakistan will take action, if they reject the man's identity in the first place?
Now we don't need to talk about it.
What else does case closed mean? The case is not cut as soon as it crossed the border.

I was talking in a general sense about countries. If you don't punish people in your country creating violence in another(whatever country it is, in the current situation it happened to be India), they will not be patient for long.
Brother I do not know what you think I am expecting. Not a clue!!!
I do not expect anything but that Pakistan investigates this case.

By the bold it, I meant the past.
We didn't reject anything. We simply reiterated the age old concept of Innocent until proven guilty. If you can PROVE it, we're fine with it. But we won't listen to your demands or anything. You have to follow Pakistani laws and due process.

India was simply being too thick about providing us the evidence. Now that we made Indians hand over the evidence, things can finally proceed forward and the Mumbai victims can receive some justice. However India only gave evidence that Kasab is Pakistani.

Ajmal kasab alond with almost 40 pakistanis were caught in india and various other places and then were pressurised and used by indians in this feat of terrorism. This is a big drama staged by indian intelligence agencies to pressurise pakistan and persue the world to let pakistan drop into the pit of economic downfall (which are already in). Some reliable sourses reported that ajmal went to khatmandu for something. There he was kidnapped by indians and then used in mumbai attacks. You guys must have noticed that ever since these attacks have happened, india's whole effort is concentrated on making the world hate pakistan. They also want to send this msg to USA that pakistan can not control its own territory and especially its nuclear assets. So, they must side with india and take control over pakistan's nuclear assets. The whole idea of india sponsored terrorism on our western borders is to somehow get some insurgents close to our nuclear assets and do a bomb explosion kinda thing. This would tell the whole world that pakistan's nuclear assets are not safe.... HERE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A MENTION THAT ITS ONLY N ONLY THE ARMY THATS HOLDING THEM BACK...WE NEED TO SUPPORT THEM....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=264993

I think Nepal Govt clarified about the reports. You should probably read all posts on this thread.

Nice theory btw...

If Ajmal Kasab IS a Pakistani, ok then process him as per Indian Laws and hang him if found guilty for all we care. We too have a few Indian agents caught in action (a few months back) whose families were recently 'pleading' the GoP through humanitarian channels to grant pardon for them. Its about time then we should hang them too to make an example out of the RAW saboteurs that infiltrate into Pakistan from Afghanistan.

Secondly and more importantly the constant bullcrap about GoI giving an attitude to Pakistan on DO THIS...varna! or DO THAT....varna! is purely political and India wants to loose no opportunity to de-fame Pakistan at all fronts. The US is simply harping the Vanday Matram because it wants to bed India against China!

By July 2009, no one would even rememeber Mumbai let alone this Kasab guy, Pakistan will continue to have the good relations with US and other western capitals (which Indian Government so valiantly tried to pollute) and India will then have a new worry on its head (which they already do at this stage) with Mr. Obama wanting to solve the Kashmir issue once and for all times to come in order to avoid the two nuke countries to have a similar situation in the future.

P.S - The RAW vs ISI game will continue irrespectively!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom