What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

FkMmcVeXoAEMka6

FkMmdctWYAEhf0x

It is the people who make Bayraktar - and those young engineers will only now go from strength to strength ( and I am happy to see some many female engineers there aswell ! ). Just imagine what they will make in the years to come!

TAI is developing not one but two aircraft within the TISU/ANKA-3 program. The second aircraft will have twin engines.

Baykar MIUS/Bayraktar-KE is developing two aircraft. The second aircraft will be twin-engined.

While the single-engine unmanned jets of both companies are in the high-subsonic and 6-8 tons MTOW class in the first variants, the twin-engine aircrafts will be supersonic and probably the MTOW classes will be about 2x, from the very first variants.

The twin-engine aircrafts will be equipped with TEI TF6000/10000 engines; and engines with higher thrust to be developed by the same company in the future.

TEI-TF6000/10000 engines are also the first step in the 35000lbs class engines being developed for the MMU.

While work continues on four main platforms for unmanned combatant jets, we are now in the final stages of TP-engined strategic class UAVs and rotary wing/multicopter general purpose cargo UAVs. In addition to AKINCI-C, AKSUNGUR-TP will also be launched soon. Flight tests of Titra Aviation ALPIN unmanned helicopter and DASAL aviation multirotor-craft cargo UAVs as rotary wing platforms are in the final stage. In addition, TAI is also working on a rotary wing combatant UAV, which is probably derived from ATAK program.

Turkish companies are building the Turkish air force of the future. By the 2030s, unmanned systems will play a pivotal role in the air force and naval aviation.

Last edited:

In its maiden flight, Bayraktar-KE prototype-1 takes off right at the beginning of the runway at only 366 meters. Bayraktar-KE will be STOL capable from the A variant. This shows that this system will be able to take off and land at any point in the country's geography and will not even need a runway. One of the main platforms where the system will be deployed will be LHD ships, which shows us that these aircraft can take off below 200 meters without any take-off assist/catapult.

Screenshot_20221224-103914_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221224-103901_Instagram.jpg

Two surprises from TAI in same day!

Images of ANKA-3 Delta wing unmanned fighter aircraft developed by TAI have emerged.

The assembly of ANKA-3 is planned to be completed by February - March. First flight 18 March.

ANKA-3 will be able to perform Air - Ground and Air - Air missions (against targets such as helicopters, UAVs).

i dont think that picture from TAI , it is more like a random pic released by newspaper. looks too amateurish for TAI.

i dont think that picture from TAI , it is more like a random pic released by newspaper. looks too amateurish for TAI.
i dont know but it published everywhere at Turkish social media, we will wait and see.

Aselsan CATS and LGK-82 loaded AKINCI test firing video footage.

I know that interest in the AKINCI program has weakened following the announcements regarding the KE project and the ANKA-3, but extraordinary capability gains continue within the program.

All that new kits are for UAV, we will have a lot of ammunitions :p: .

Back
Top Bottom