What's new

Al Khalid camo scheme..

thanks for the info iceman.....but why do u paint them green in the first place instead of going for sand camo like the M1 abrams...the german leapords are olive green in the snow...what do they do?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

no secret service....its not ghanta ghar...it is close to fort colony.

Its no where close to ghanta ghar ...!! and hmmm ... may be one odd unit close to fort colony .. but rest are not even close to fort colony ... :-) .. anyways ... yes ..dirty green is more precisely the color ... most of the locations in the southern punjab are now a combination of green belt and desert .. thats why they are green and well that can be dirtied easily ..... :-) ...

Its no where close to ghanta ghar ...!! and hmmm ... may be one odd unit close to fort colony .. but rest are not even close to fort colony ... :-) .. anyways ... yes ..dirty green is more precisely the color ... most of the locations in the southern punjab are now a combination of green belt and desert .. thats why they are green and well that can be dirtied easily ..... :-) ...

i was kidding...i know there are Not in Ghanta ghar :)...

that makes logic iceman....but there is one unit close to the horse roundabout....before the park

Iceman, good to see you here brother. For some reason i know who you are, i guess we are brothers defined in blood. Give my salam to mom and dad. and proud of you for what u do, " the best of the best"

Iceman, good to see you here brother. For some reason i know who you are, i guess we are brothers defined in blood. Give my salam to mom and dad. and proud of you for what u do, " the best of the best"

:-) .... sure will do brother ...!!!

that makes logic iceman....but there is one unit close to the horse roundabout....before the park

yes .... they have a different cam scheme ... first different formation .. secondly ... different tanks ...!!!

we will replace the old French tanks to This wonderful tank powerful pak tank ان شاء الله

camoflaouge these days in armed forces getting very important now these days there is digital camo which most of the armed forces are getting it both in machine and uniform pakistan must switch to digital camoflouge in all armed forces naval camo also looks cool in blue digital camo and for army too very very hard to detect we must also change our uniform camo to digital camo and tanks camo needed to be changed alot seems like this camo was of 90s era

Back
Top Bottom