What's new

Al Qaeda leaders leaving Pakistan, moving to Africa: Report

Yeah they have to go there coz now the focus is on Africa so that the more Muslim countries can be destroyed by American backed by Israelis to destroy them as well as they have done with Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan.

For now they are done with Pakistan and Afghanistan ,now they want chaos in African countries.So they will shift all their asset there so that they can make them as a bait and give this cruel world the reason to Attack the countries.

Looks like US is now eyeing Africa oil and minerals..lets be reminded that the biggest criminal gang in Africa is openly hijacking and disturbing world wide shipping lanes while US takes little interest to eliminate that.

If they can track Al Qaeda leadership in real time and know where they are ..Why not kill them?
A joke this is.

So now the west is being attracted by Africa!! Good news for us, hamari tau jan chutti..

i seriously feel that this is a very bad news if true , we all know that africa is one such continent which has suffered a lot and is still under the grip of poverty , hunger , something needs to be done to stop al-qaeda relocating itself to africa

i seriously feel that this is a very bad news if true , we all know that africa is one such continent which has suffered a lot and is still under the grip of poverty , hunger , something needs to be done to stop al-qaeda relocating itself to africa

I really respect your sympathies for Africans.... Why don't you make these AQ leaders your guests and protect Africans from suffering!?

Back
Top Bottom