What's new

Al Qaeda leaders leaving Pakistan, moving to Africa: Report

Well that would still leave some or the other militaries present in Afghanistan to monitor Taliban situation. US might have given the statement that Taliban is not its enemy but its actions don't prove so. Moreover, we and the Russians would prefer to have them out for good. For that alone, NATO/ISAF has done a commendable job. Taliban must be sent to the 16 realms of Hell at all costs.

Ah yes, whenever America wants to invade a country, AQ makes sure they have a casus belli to invade it. This really reinforces the view that AQ really is their own creation. It just so conveniently seems to move to any country that the US has interests in.

Do you guys now realize that AL-Quaeda is a cia made organization.? What a joke. Pakistan is too strong of a country for them. Too bad now they will terrorize the Africans that have always got the short end of the stick. Remember when Gaddafi was in power there was no al-quaeda, but after his removal they all of sudden popped up. :coffee:

Libya is kind of falling apart, and Benghazi was the more religious area's, right now Militias in libya are battling and pretty much in Chaos, Libya is spot that should be watched over the next few years.

These yankees are not innovative anymore, world has become board of term Al-CIAda - at least they can change this word

With the rapidly decreasing terrorism & violence in Pakistan, & the end-game in Afghanistan drawing closer; while things are looking up for Pakistan from the security point of view, it is troubling to see how the arena is being shifted to the Middle East & North Africa.

Actually Al Qaeda and Al Shaab are merging Africa has suffered alot and this will be worse, Nigeria is getting alot of hits.

Thats great news, Well for pakistan it is not for those North-African countrys, i mean i watch several Political analyst vidoes on youtube and its funny cause they actually said this would happen especcialy in Libya with all these chaos going on. However i think they will settle in somalia now the Al-Shabeeb announced that they joined al-qaida.

Back
Top Bottom