What's new

Al Qaeda's ISIL captures Syrian Army air defence base in Hama,Syria.

It was created more than a year ago. What they initially did was moving out from Iraq to Syria to fight the Assad regime. Later, many foriegn fighters came in and joined them.

It means that most of the fighters are sunnis and came to fight to syria. Don't know what let them to become khusres ? They should have joined some other group..

If you are talking about Al-Nusrah Front then yes. But I don't think they can work together with the FSA without coordination.

My point was that some of their groups change their loyalties over a night if it fits them.

O o Okays.

ISIL-overruns-66th-AD-base.jpg

Photos of weapons captued by ISIL in Hama from SAA Air defence base.

A lot of them are Palestinian, they just work behind the scenes. Like I said, the production of weapons is mostly done by them. And even the other rebel groups have many Palestinians in them.

If you think Saudi people make them up you're wrong, yes some of the frontline fighters are saudi and other gulf arabs but the training, tactics, and weapons production isn't saudi based.

The other rebel groups don't really have any training, besides get a gun practice a few shots and go fight.

This is already acknowledged by syrians everywhere, whether they are from your local community or elsewhere. They know over 40% of the rebels are Palestinian.

Sorry brother, I am not buying that. Sure there are few Palestinians who are fighting in Syria, but Palestinians have wisely and by most part stayed out of this. A few have joined the ranks of the opposition, while some are fighting on Assad's side.

There are no winners in this conflict.

Back
Top Bottom