What's new

AL wants - an asian highway or a transit for India?

Dito with Banglas....any and everything that has got to do with India...is a conspiracy....bad...and deserves bashing....

Dito with Banglas....any and everything that has got to do with India...is a conspiracy....bad...and deserves bashing....

I do not mind if we get the reciprocal benefit from india to get transit to Bhutan or Nepal. Will india even talk about it ? Long Long way my friend. Look at the mirror.

I do not mind if we get the reciprocal benefit from india to get transit to Bhutan or Nepal. Will india even talk about it ? Long Long way my friend. Look at the mirror.

Did you ever thought implication of such move? Because of such lack of understanding (in general) indians encouraged to interfere and their awami stooges get encouraged to sell out.

read popst number 21 and 27....and wake up...

^^^^

Do you think your meaning less rants will be of any significance.....Soon you will be crying over India-Bangladesh initiating constructiion of Transite road....

So you can carry on with your worthless ranting all over ...

Indian desperation to defend another country's, Bangladesh awami govt shows more than enough how much india has invested in this stooge govt.

But indians forget when they defend and intefere in BD internal matter it will only make them only bully they are.

@Idune....if you are so bothered by indians ...then why bring indians in every discussion.....you are unhappy with you bangladeshi govt.....the so called stooge govt...... You are the ones who elected them.....so you guys are to blame......but like a typical banaladeshi.....you won't accept the blame...you want someone else to be blamed for your non performance.....

@Idune....if you are so bothered by indians ...then why bring indians in every discussion.....you are unhappy with you bangladeshi govt.....the so called stooge govt...... You are the ones who elected them.....so you guys are to blame......but like a typical banaladeshi.....you won't accept the blame...you want someone else to be blamed for your non performance.....

indian govt and nefarious indian intel RAW actively interfere in Bangladesh, so indian activities should be exposed.

As for Awami stooges eleceted entirely by people you must be hign on what floats on india.

I stopped responding to him. Its never constructive debate with him. Many just prefer to crib and blame others for all issued faced by them.

There is nothing wrong with connectivity except Indian drivers should not be allowed to spend nights in Bangladesh. I bet they will try to locate prostitutes around and spread HIV.

There is nothing wrong with connectivity except Indian drivers should not be allowed to spend nights in Bangladesh. I bet they will try to locate prostitutes around and spread HIV.

I support your opinion. But, what are you going to do when the drivers say they have engine troubles during a journey of 12 hours, or they feel sleepy? In a few weeks time they will perfectly know where to make this happen.

These Indian drivers are so silly that they do not like themselves or their bed-partners to adopt protection measures. This is how they have successfully spread AIDS throughout India. Even their military people are same. They carry AIDS virus.

These Indian drivers are so silly that they do not like themselves or their bed-partners to adopt protection measures. This is how they have successfully spread AIDS throughout India. Even their military people are same. They carry AIDS virus.

How many times have you witnessed an India Driver Sleeping ......:cheesy:

How many times have you witnessed an India Driver Sleeping ......:cheesy:

India being third most AIDS infested country pose grave risk to Bangladesh period. And indian transit and drivers will just make that nightmare a reality.

India being third most AIDS infested country pose grave risk to Bangladesh period. And indian transit and drivers will just make that nightmare a reality.

Well then ask your Bangladeshi Sex Workers ...not to sleep around with India Drivers...:devil:....just like you keep on asking your Government not to be Indian stooges...:bunny: ...and both of them would agree to you....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dhaka, Sept 10 (bdnews24.com)—India has agreed to provide Bangladesh "connectivity" with Nepal and Bhutan through Indian territories, says a Bangladesh-India joint statement on foreign minister Dipu Moni's recent visit to that country.

New Delhi gave the consent after Dipu Moni held series of talks with top Indian leaders including prime minister Manmohan Singh.

In turn, Dhaka agreed to give India access to Ashuganj port to facilitate movements of Indian consignments through Bangladesh, said the statement issued by the Indian high commission in Dhaka on Thursday after the two-day talks on Sept 8 and 9.

The two countries agreed also to hand over convicted criminals to each other and cooperate to curb international crime.

India also agreed to provide Bangladesh 100 megawatts of electricity "on a priority basis", subject to completion of a feasibility study on a power grid connectivity between the two countries.

The two sides discussed the use of Chittagong port by India, but no agreement was reached.

"Both sides recognised the importance of bilateral and regional connectivity," the joint statement reads.

"In this context, both sides discussed designating Ashuganj as a new port of call under Article-23 of the Inland Water Transit and Trade Agreement as well as the use of Chittagong port by India."

Continued the statement: "Bangladesh side agreed to provide access to Ashuganj Port to facilitate the transportation of the Over Dimensional Consignments for the Palatana Power Project in Tripura.

"Indian side agreed to facilitate Nepal-Bangladesh and Bhutan-Bangladesh connectivity."

The statement said, "India agreed to provide at least 100 MW to Bangladesh on a priority basis.

"Ahead of this, it will also undertake a feasibility study on power grid inter-connectivity for transmission lines, etc from India to Bangladesh".

Back
Top Bottom